PDA

View Full Version : A few things.

Patrick
01-24-2003, 07:40 PM
Hi guys. Sorry for my first attepmt in the Chat room wednesday. I am new here so I expected to much. Just me. Would luv to have a Saturday chat. Time?? I have plenty of time this weekend. Too cold to due s%$%t!!

I spent the day calling around and still cant find out this question. What # is my Merc?? All I got was the run around! Maybe not talking the right people. Checked around the car and nothing. Can someone help the the handi cap. MENTAL! Thanks, Patrick.

And Marauder with the viynal top, WHAT WAS HE THINKING!!!!!!!!!:po: :help:

RF Overlord
01-24-2003, 07:54 PM
No problem Pat...I've never done a chat room before that night, either...

I don't understand your question "What # is my Merc?" Do you mean how much does it weigh? I've heard 4200 lbs... If that's not your question, then please try again...

Menace
01-24-2003, 08:13 PM
What,s up Patrick ,Supposedly there is no way to tell what #our cars are in order of production. :help:

Patrick
01-24-2003, 09:50 PM
I am trying to find out what # car I own . Just curious. Do I have # 9,000 of 15,000.

I would like to do chat sat. Just trying to fit in with everyone here! This is the best forum I have found. Thanks Logan!!!!!

P.S. MARUADER RULEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

SergntMac
01-25-2003, 05:55 AM
We did that a while back, no sequential number by plan, maybe a few in a row, nothing better.

bchapman
01-25-2003, 07:27 AM
The Marauder is a tough car to build on the assembly line. It takes a lot more time and so they mix it in with the regular production cars. They don't run Marauders in a row, back to back. The last 5 digits on the VIN is the production number at the factory. When it gets to 99,999, they start over. Then you have to go by build date.