PDA

View Full Version : weather

Tallboy
10-13-2004, 04:55 PM
just to clarify my position, if rain is imminent/occuring in davie for the late afternoon/evening on friday, i will not be there. it's too long a drive for me to stand in the rain in an empty parking lot!!!:(

FiveO
10-13-2004, 05:09 PM
What the heck are you doing on your computer.

Don't you have a supercharger to install!!!!

:D

Cobra25
10-13-2004, 05:18 PM
just to clarify my position, if rain is imminent/occuring in davie for the late afternoon/evening on friday, i will not be there. it's too long a drive for me to stand in the rain in an empty parking lot!!!:( Hello Charles, I don't blame you one bit. I spoke to Carfixer and Firedab about this tonite and if it looks most likely like rain we will have it on the 22ed . The following Friday.

Tallboy
10-13-2004, 05:44 PM
What the heck are you doing on your computer.

Don't you have a supercharger to install!!!!

:Dno, carfixer has a supercharger to install. he has my car now, and i have his. the 4:10 gears and tuner on his car are a huge difference from my stock marauder. the blower should be done by sunday...:burnout:

FiveO
10-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Ahhh...

I bet you feel like a kid before Christmas!

Al Goguen
10-14-2004, 08:11 AM
It looks like evening thunderstorms are likely Friday. According to NOAA,
so I don't think I am gonna drive for 5 hours to get there and like you
said, "stand in and empty parking lot". I'll have of wait for another
date (maybe next friday) and see if the weather is better.
Darn I was so looking forward to seeing ya all too....But the long trip
and a night in a Motel plus meals is a big expense to end up for nothing..
:mad2: :mad: :censor:

QUOTE=tallboy]just to clarify my position, if rain is imminent/occuring in davie for the late afternoon/evening on friday, i will not be there. it's too long a drive for me to stand in the rain in an empty parking lot!!!:([/QUOTE]