PDA

View Full Version : Davies Weather Looks bad for Friday night.

Al Goguen
10-14-2004, 08:17 AM
I guess I will have to post pone my trip to Davies for another time.
The weather according to NOAA is early evening thunderstorms.
so a 5 hour trip and motel and expenses will have to wait for perhaps
next friday if weather permits...
Darn, I really was looking foreward to meeting ya all. Sorry.:mad: :censor: :mad2:

carfixer
10-14-2004, 11:37 AM
I'm with you. I say we postpone 1 week to the 22nd. What does everyone else think?

Tallboy
10-14-2004, 11:40 AM
i'm with carfixer. let's postpone it now.

King Fubar
10-14-2004, 11:52 AM
Can't do it next week...My weekend to work it'll be a busy one too...:help:
I can meet all the west coast folks at that exit Carfixer was talking about seeing as that I work right down the road from there..

SouLRioT
10-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Its not my call to make, but this is florida the sunshine state, we know it's always raining. An option is that we just meet at the dinner insted if there is enough interest. You have to realize there's allways a chance that it might rain next week too. But hey I have the friday nights off, so which ever is best for you guys.

Cobra25
10-14-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm with you. I say we postpone 1 week to the 22nd. What does everyone else think? You guys are right , Friday doesn't look good at all and to do all that traveling just wouldn't make sence for our friends on the west coast. Let's just make it easy , I'll just post that the Meet was moved to October 22,2004 . I will be going this friday only because I PMed alot of the Guys and they might show up, if they do I'll let them know it was moved to the 22ed. I will be their on the 22 ed. also.