PDA

View Full Version : Here we grow again...

2003 MIB
10-15-2004, 04:28 AM
Met 3 new Marauder owners last night at the LSCC meeting...PJ, Wolfman and a nice man who's name I forgot (sorry). Two Black and one Silver 2004 models. PJ's a lurker on the site- I hope he signs on. Wolfman didn't know about us but just happened to roll into the dealership with a lighting question. Maury and I ambushed him-One more opprotunity to drop a contact card, right?;)
It is interesting to me that mercurymarauder.net members are recognized (at least at our dealer) as "experts" about the car. The S/A directed him to ask us about the HID modification. There are so many folks on this site that I think of as the real experts :bows: that it makes you feel a bit like a poser when you're touted as such. I'd like to drop a "thanks" to all of you- I know what I know about this car based on what I've read right here or people I've talked to about their own experiences with parts, service, issues etc... If I can help somebody with information I've picked up- I do it. You all leave a legacy with your knowledge and I think that's pretty cool.:D
We also made a Board decision to appoint Maury as the official LSCC Activities Director. There was never any doubt as to the organizational skills he brings to the group- his efforts with the upcoming picnic and monthly social breakfasts have been nothing short of amazing. Congrats Cruzer- you rule! Now we need to make up a decal for your Marauder....:bows: :bows:

The Buckwheats have now made a public appearence with their new purchase (Logan's last car). She's in good hands Logan- I can tell they have both become quite fond of her-who wouldn't??

That's the word from NTM.
-Dan

rumble
10-15-2004, 12:32 PM
Buckwheat bought Logans car?? COOL! Congrats, big time.

Cruzer, when you read this call me @ 469-951-5252
Damn! Buckwheat bought Logans car.

I am impressed!

jgc61sr2002
10-15-2004, 12:45 PM
Buckwheat - Congrats very cool. :D :up:

Petrograde
10-15-2004, 04:36 PM
hehehe,..... Dan,... the "official" NTM Head Hunter! :lol:

That's great! I'm glad to hear our ranks are growing up in Big D. I wish I could make it out to more functions.

and.... Congrats! Mr. & Mrs. Buckwheat!!!! :burnout:

chrish
10-15-2004, 04:41 PM
Met 3 new Marauder owners last night at the LSCC meeting...PJ, Wolfman and a nice man who's name I forgot (sorry). Two Black and one Silver 2004 models. PJ's a lurker on the site- I hope he signs on. Wolfman didn't know about us but just happened to roll into the dealership with a lighting question. Maury and I ambushed him-One more opprotunity to drop a contact card, right?;)
It is interesting to me that mercurymarauder.net members are recognized (at least at our dealer) as "experts" about the car. The S/A directed him to ask us about the HID modification. There are so many folks on this site that I think of as the real experts :bows: that it makes you feel a bit like a poser when you're touted as such. I'd like to drop a "thanks" to all of you- I know what I know about this car based on what I've read right here or people I've talked to about their own experiences with parts, service, issues etc... If I can help somebody with information I've picked up- I do it. You all leave a legacy with your knowledge and I think that's pretty cool.:D
We also made a Board decision to appoint Maury as the official LSCC Activities Director. There was never any doubt as to the organizational skills he brings to the group- his efforts with the upcoming picnic and monthly social breakfasts have been nothing short of amazing. Congrats Cruzer- you rule! Now we need to make up a decal for your Marauder....:bows: :bows:

The Buckwheats have now made a public appearence with their new purchase (Logan's last car). She's in good hands Logan- I can tell they have both become quite fond of her-who wouldn't??

That's the word from NTM.
-Dan

I wish I could get info on a HID mod for my MM...........We are talking front lights right.......? Show ME the answers........ :help:

Rollin'Thunder
10-15-2004, 05:47 PM
Quote: Congrats Cruzer- you rule! Now we need to make up a decal for your Marauder.... :bows: :bows: End Quote

Dan! I have just one question.....Where's he going to put it? :lol: :rofl:

cruzer
10-15-2004, 08:43 PM
Gosh, folks, I step outside to answer my cell and when I return I am congratulated and informed of my " promotion" :help: I'm sure I heard the rumble of a train and heard a whistle. Well, now you done it, you're stuck with me---nothing more dangerous than an airline pilot with a little power. It was great last nite to see 3 new MMs and to see 10 MMs sitting in the lot outside. I think we have the potential to build a great grouip and have a lot of fun---all winter to plan and all summer to do :beer: :banana2:
Now as my first official act, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY MARAUDER FOLKS I CAN PLAN FOR AT THE PICNIC--see the new thread. Map and details will be posted on that thread on Sunday. I'm ordering the meals tomorrow, but it can be corrected up until Friday morning--I was told to plan for 35 people (not cars) I think that might be low---stand up and be counted. I'll miss the show tomorrow--too many things to do--replacing the fabric on my 1940 Piper Cub and getting my '69 Barracuda ready to leave for Missouri to be put in show condition--not enough hours in a day. Got lots to do tonite, so check the new picnic thread tomorrow nite for the latest. Nite, Maury

teamrope
10-15-2004, 09:37 PM
John bought Logans car? COOL! Congrats Buckwheat!