PDA

View Full Version : SCT 9100 and Kit #55 to be installed soooon

MMSuperFan
10-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Lidio,

Have been trying to contact you by phone and our schedules haven't matched up well.

I have purchased Trilogy's kit #55 to be delivered in about 10 days.

I know the kit comes with a chip, but, I already own an SCT 9100 and would prefer to stay with the flasher. Could you please let me know two things:

1.) Can you provide the basic chip program in an SCT 9100 file, and
2.) What would be the cost associated with that file?

I will be happy to provide you with the profile of my mods, if and when needed.
:help:

Zack
10-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the info, now e-mail this to Lidio.

Petrograde
10-15-2004, 07:15 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MMSuperFan
10-15-2004, 08:07 PM

What is your problem??

Lidio
10-15-2004, 08:13 PM
I haven’t been asked to reflash existing 9100 for an application like yours. Never really put a price on our base tune its self or to reflash a tuner. With you having a complete free flowing exhaust I would strongly recommend having the A/F looked at like at a dyno facility etc.
On yours, I can only apply the same settings as the few Trilogy cars we did with long tubes and a complete 2.5" exhaust. They don’t all act the same some times. I know most tuners and chip places charge for reburns/reflashes. Maybe rather then a money thing we could work some thing out with the chip that came with your kit providing its a "green" SCT chip.

Petrograde
10-15-2004, 08:20 PM
uh-oh,.. here we go....

MMSuperfan,... Don't take this the wrong way...

but,... that wasn't really a topic for a thread. It is a damn good topic for an e-mail,.. or phone call to Lidio.

I'd like to hear about your install, any tips,.. something ya learned during the install. But, I hope you are not expecting Lidio to reply to this thread this second. I've seen people on this site get angry at vendors 'cause they didn't immediately answer their thread.

ok,.. I've put my unwanted :twocents" in,...

Let the pi$$ing contest begin. This thread will prob'ly be closed within the next 24 hours.

MMSuperFan
10-15-2004, 08:33 PM
uh-oh,.. here we go....

MMSuperfan,... Don't take this the wrong way...

but,... that wasn't really a topic for a thread. It is a damn good topic for an e-mail,.. or phone call to Lidio.

I'd like to hear about your install, any tips,.. something ya learned during the install. But, I hope you are not expecting Lidio to reply to this thread this second. I've seen people on this site get angry at vendors 'cause they didn't immediately answer their thread.

ok,.. I've put my unwanted :twocents" in,...

Let the pi$$ing contest begin. This thread will prob'ly be closed within the next 24 hours.

My apologies...I will ask Logan to close it now.

Petrograde
10-15-2004, 08:37 PM
thank you for reading it like I intended it... :up:

and Lidio is da man for checking the site while 'off duty' lol

MMSuperFan
10-15-2004, 08:40 PM
thank you for reading it like I intended it... :up:

and Lidio is da man for checking the site while 'off duty' lol

No problemo, Petro....I just come here for information, and I knew Lidio would read....incidentally, I had already emailed him.

But thanks for your response and information.