PDA

View Full Version : Welcome New Members to MCM!!

MikesMerc
10-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Just a quick note to welcome three new members to the Motor City Marauders!!

Edward Kawa
Wes Sumner
Thomas Phipps

Stop in and say hey.

Dave and I are working on getting some regular winter season meetings set up. I'm sure we have plenty of bench racing to do while the cool weather is here. Stay tuned everyone!

MI2QWK4U
10-17-2004, 05:46 PM
Mike, Just a quick note on new members. I am happy to announce the addition of two new members that Mike didn't know about! Motor City Crew, please welcome James Borelli and Tom Best to the club and make them welcome as they join in with us on future events.
That makes FIVE new members for the MCMs! Thats exciting news.

For any Marauder owners here in Michigan, please consider joining the largest regional Marauder club in the world!

2005 will be better than this year for good local Marauder events, and a huge announcement is forthcoming about a huge Motor City event, so don't hesitate.

Check out our club's website and see for yourself.

MOTOR CITY MARAUDERS.COM (http://www.motorcitymarauders.com)

wesman
10-19-2004, 06:00 AM
Hello I have a 2003 Blue Marauder with a couple things done, I will post a pic.
http://www.msprotege.com/members/Wesman%20II/1/signature1.jpg

Deebar
10-19-2004, 08:06 AM
Count me in! Where do I sign?

bigslim
10-19-2004, 08:44 AM
Nice to have all of you guys join us. We have a great bunch of guys and you should feel right at home with us. Welcome to the MCM family. :banana2:

Hack Goby
10-19-2004, 11:42 AM
Nice to see some fresh faces.Winter bench racing will be picking up now that the season is over.Wild Woody`s still has two nites left the last being on Halloween were the Kids go car to car for candy.What ever happend to the new guys from downriver this year?Tim Ellis and his bride showed up for the Roush open house and he puts in his 2cents now and then and Gilby has been on the mend.but still talks on the forum.It`s been quiet south of Detroit this year.Lowell rules the North but hes in GM country so other Marauders are far and few between.But all in all this was an awsome year to be in this Club,I never thought when we started it we would be doing all of the events that we ended up doing(great planning,busy summer)plus Indy and Cleveland with the national club.New guys,Don`t be shy about putting in your ideas were always looking for different things to do :blah: OK I will shut up now.

metroplex
10-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Lapeer Dragway is open until early December.