PDA

View Full Version : Bradenton Meet

carfixer
10-17-2004, 06:44 PM
On Saturday, Nov. 20th, let's plan a trip to Bradenton Motorsports Park (http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/)'s 1/4 mile track. They run a test and tune from 10AM to 3PM.
This is a great opportunity to meet some folks closer to the center of the state as well as put your car's mod's to the test. C'mon and enjoy the day with us, even if you don't want to run your car, and bring your spouses, .
Every time we've been there, our Marauders alway get lots of attention, especially from the Mustang and non-Ford guys. Lets get a good size group together and put on a show for them.

Tallboy
10-17-2004, 06:48 PM
the 20th is my five year wedding anniversary. i can't think of anything more romantic than this. i'm sure the wife will love it!!!:rolleyes:

[hey, carfixer, you've got a guest room, right?]:D

Smokie
10-17-2004, 07:17 PM
I will be there.

Bootlegger
10-17-2004, 07:37 PM
I'll be there, we'll have to watch Javier a little bit more this time because of his recent mods....Not the wall this time Smokie.!!

Smokie
10-17-2004, 07:46 PM
.....no, not the wall !!!!!! I think I need better tires.:)

Cobra25
10-18-2004, 05:53 AM
Sounds like a good Idea to me.

Al Goguen
10-18-2004, 06:30 AM
Sounds great, I am marking my calender......Unless the creeks rise or the
corn is to wet to plow, I'll be there.:beer:

On Saturday, Nov. 20th, let's plan a trip to Bradenton Motorsports Park (http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/)'s 1/4 mile track. They run a test and tune from 10AM to 3PM.
This is a great opportunity to meet some folks closer to the center of the state as well as put your car's mod's to the test. C'mon and enjoy the day with us, even if you don't want to run your car, and bring your spouses, .
Every time we've been there, our Marauders alway get lots of attention, especially from the Mustang and non-Ford guys. Lets get a good size group together and put on a show for them.

SouLRioT
10-18-2004, 10:59 AM
Ok, I'm game but what are you east coasters thinking, for me its going to be about a 4 hour trip. So I'm thinking about leaving fridaynight. Otherwise we could maybe meet about 6am at alligator alley.

Cobra25
10-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Ok, I'm game but what are you east coasters thinking, for me its going to be about a 4 hour trip. So I'm thinking about leaving fridaynight. Otherwise we could maybe meet about 6am at alligator alley. Bill we are all meeting this friday nite at the Tower Shops. WE can see who is able to go & see who wants to leave friday nite or Sat. morning. Just a Idea. We do have some time to set it up .

Amsoil_Dealer
10-18-2004, 04:22 PM
Bill we are all meeting this friday nite at the Tower Shops. WE can see who is able to go & see who wants to leave friday nite or Sat. morning. Just a Idea. We do have some time to set it up .

I might come down from Clearwater. I have a project that will tke up that morning but I may come down in the afternoon.

Don

CRUZTAKER
10-18-2004, 06:10 PM
I'll be there in thoughts.....:(

You folks have fun, and for gods sake...someone bring a coathanger!

Smokie
10-18-2004, 06:46 PM
...someone bring a coathanger!Come on...all you need is a hug !!!:hug:

carfixer
10-18-2004, 07:10 PM
I'll be there in thoughts.....:(

You folks have fun, and for gods sake...someone bring a coathanger!

Barry, should we keep one of these handy when your around? :P
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1190slim-jim.jpg

Be sure to let us know if your coming this winter!

King Fubar
10-21-2004, 07:01 AM
I'll put in for that day off.....I should be there..

bossman
10-21-2004, 12:28 PM
:beer: With 2 Houses, Been so busy with the Hurricanes I need a Break Count me in..

djv5150
10-21-2004, 12:57 PM
I'll be there, sounds like fun.

SouLRioT
10-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Ok, for anyone interested, the east cost guys are meeting up at Sawgrass Ford at 7 am Saturday morning. If your not there by 7:15 am we're leaving without you. More than likely we'll spend Saturday night on the westcoast. All interested in meeting at Sawgrass Ford or need to know how to get there PM me.

SouLRioT
10-24-2004, 05:09 PM
I just want to add that I hope we could get some of our central and northern florida marauders to this event. Should be a nice showing of cars.

Cobra25
10-25-2004, 09:16 AM
I just want to add that I hope we could get some of our central and northern florida marauders to this event. Should be a nice showing of cars. It would be nice to meet some of those guys in Central & Northern Fl.

RoyLPita
10-26-2004, 05:55 PM
What are your thoughts and/or opinions on possibly going to Busch Gardens on Sunday?

Mattsmerc
10-27-2004, 05:48 PM
I need a day to play with others of my own kind :burnout: :banana2: see you all there

Firedab
10-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Well, we'll be there.... finally got work all taken cared of, so here we come.... See you guy's there. Who is going to go from the southeast coast?? Please, a headcount... We will be meeting at Sawgrass Ford on Sunrise right?

:P

Cobra25
10-29-2004, 03:33 PM
I will be going and so will TMAC1337. ( Tim)

tmac1337
10-29-2004, 07:15 PM
Thats right, At this time I'm pretty sure I've connived that Sat. off. Off to Bradenton with the rest of the pack.

the_pack_rat
11-02-2004, 08:15 PM
I'd LOVE to be there but .....

Looks like I/we might be buying a house ... so we will need the time to pack up & all that non-sense.

Regards,

Eric

RoyLPita
11-03-2004, 04:53 AM
Anyone going to Bradenton need a hotel room? Pm me for the details.

MyTMerc
11-08-2004, 04:18 PM
Every time we've been there, our Marauders alway get lots of attention, especially from the Mustang and non-Ford guys. Lets get a good size group together and put on a show for them.Claude,
I just made my hotel reservations. I'll be spending the night in Ocala and meeting you guys around 1000 at Bradenton. I'll be on my way from Maryland to visit family in Ft Myers for Thanksgiving. Grew up in Hollywood, Florida. Always great to get back to the Sunshine state!:banana:
Shaun

carfixer
11-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Claude,
I just made my hotel reservations. I'll be spending the night in Ocala and meeting you guys around 1000 at Bradenton. I'll be on my way from Maryland to visit family in Ft Myers for Thanksgiving. Grew up in Hollywood, Florida. Always great to get back to the Sunshine state!:banana:
Shaun
Shaun, glad to hear your gonna join us.

Smokie
11-15-2004, 05:06 PM
I am really excited about the Bradenton run coming up, it seems like participation will be really good and It will be such a thrill to spend some time with my good friends Carfixer & Bootlegger and their lovely wives. Also some of my South Florida friends will be there that I have not seen since the picnic down across the alley.

This event also will be special because I have finally done something to my car besides putting fuel in it and changing the oil....every night when I go to bed I picture my car going down the track and when I get my slip I see these magical numbers that I hope to reach.... I always dream big so I need to keep perspective between reality... what I know I can do....and what I dream I will do.:D

Cobra25
11-15-2004, 05:20 PM
I am really excited about the Bradenton run coming up, it seems like participation will be really good and It will be such a thrill to spend some time with my good friends Carfixer & Bootlegger and their lovely wives. Also some of my South Florida friends will be there that I have not seen since the picnic down across the alley.

This event also will be special because I have finally done something to my car besides putting fuel in it and changing the oil....every night when I go to bed I picture my car going down the track and when I get my slip I see these magical numbers that I hope to reach.... I always dream big so I need to keep perspective between reality... what I know I can do....and what I dream I will do.:DI hope your dreams come true my friend!

Bootlegger
11-15-2004, 06:03 PM

This event also will be special because I have finally done something to my car besides putting fuel in it and changing the oil....every night when I go to bed I picture my car going down the track and when I get my slip I see these magical numbers that I hope to reach.... I always dream big so I need to keep perspective between reality... what I know I can do....and what I dream I will do.:D
I'm looking forward to it Javier, see you in a couple of days...

MarauderTJA
11-16-2004, 06:21 PM
Hi Claude,

Hopefully if the wife gives me a kitchen pass I'll try and make it. Will let you know before Thursday or Friday.

TOM, Cape Coral