PDA

View Full Version : Inspections

ggt4
10-18-2004, 03:07 PM
I just bought my marauder and it already has 15% tint on it. Does anyone know any inspection places that are somewhat lenient?

Marauder
10-19-2004, 05:40 AM
I just bought my marauder and it already has 15% tint on it. Does anyone know any inspection places that are somewhat lenient?

They actually might fail you in MD for tint? I know NY doesn't care about tint for inspections.

Haggis
10-21-2004, 09:22 AM
Welcome ggt4 to the Collective. I honestly do not know of any place per say, but maybe if you get away from the city sprawl and try a Inspection station out in the sticks maybe they would be more lenient? Then again try going to one of the places the Ricers go with their dark tint windows.

Did you buy your car new or used and didn't the dealer inspect it for you?

We are having a CAM/Eastern Regional mini-meet this Saturday at Mason/Dixon Dragway on Rt-40 betwee Hagerstown and Frederick. Check out the Thread "Drag Racers" in the Community Discussion Forum.

ggt4
10-21-2004, 05:50 PM
I just bought it used, it was from an individual not a dealer.

Krytin
10-22-2004, 03:37 AM
If you have the balance of the factory waranty and/or extended waranty - have it inspected at the local dealership (if it's reliable). They will make covered repairs for free & building a relation with a "good" service department can be helpful if you break anything major under waranty!