PDA

View Full Version : More Vinyl top

RCSignals
01-25-2003, 10:43 PM
I wonder if whoever did this is the same one who is ruining the Marauders?

YIKES!!!!! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2400737126&category=6227)

Patrick
01-25-2003, 11:30 PM
Those freakin idiots that do all that crap need to be shoot! (Not literalery) But a thought! Aftermarket is fine just think! If you want to dropp it down and put puny tires and all that crapp Go ahead. But we all know what the Marauder is and what it will be. Hell I have presonally dusted all those little front wheel drive, I got stuff under my hood. When all you got was a set flow Masters that sounds like you got shtuff. And you aint! And never will!!! MARAUDER RULES!!!!!!!!! 330 pds OF Torgue my girl just fine!!!!!!! Sorry to vent . Patrick

Long Live #3
01-26-2003, 07:25 AM
It's ok Patrick, I know how you feel. I'm the same way with NOS. To me a car isn't just another car, It's another living thing. you do any mods like NOS, you've destroyed its spirit. If a part on a car is broken I like to try and fix it up to the way it originally was. If it's damaged beyond repair, I'll go out and get the same thing that's either just as good or one that will last longer than the original.

:) :D

RF Overlord
01-26-2003, 07:56 AM
If this is a trick "Galaxie 500" edition, it must be a dealer package, like the "Presidential" edition...I even saw a GM or a TC (it was a while ago) with a special "Cape Cod Edition" package...it had a vinyl roof, too...looked like it belonged in Florida

TAF
01-26-2003, 08:24 AM
I thought a "Cape Cod" Edition would come with a "Mary Jo Kapeckni" doll in the front seat floor board...

Sorry for the poor taste...just the first thing that came to mind...

MM03MOK
01-26-2003, 10:40 AM
That was the "Martha's Vineyard Edition" complete with personal flotation device!

RF Overlord
01-26-2003, 11:59 AM
Todd:

Being from Geo-jah, you wouldn't know that in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts it's illegal to diss a Kennedy... :banned:

...cracker...

TAF
01-26-2003, 12:11 PM
Did you say "kiss a Kennedy".... kiss 'em where?

I know it was in poor taste...but knew I could get it by "little Big man" because of his age...

Signed,

"Cracker" (and proud of it)

RF Overlord
01-26-2003, 01:10 PM
To quote Sheriff Buford T. Justice:

"I apologise to all the friendly folk who may be listenin"

down in the great state of Georgia...

BTW, I love pecan pie... :up: