PDA

View Full Version : Going to Atlanta?

2003 MIB
10-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Okay fellow NTM folks,
Gina and Coli talked me into flying instead of driving. Anyone else going? Maury???

cruzer
10-25-2004, 08:06 PM
Dan, sure would like to go, but I am up to my ears in the restoring the Cub---my mechanic is on full time pay starting tomorrow and I will be working closely with him. You will have to represent the NTM group ---tell Marty we are all there in spirit cheering him on. :burnout: Bring back pictures and videos PLEASE !
Have a good time and tell all our MVII friends "Hello". See you when you get back, Maury

2003 MIB
10-26-2004, 02:50 AM
Dan, sure would like to go, but I am up to my ears in the restoring the Cub---my mechanic is on full time pay starting tomorrow and I will be working closely with him. You will have to represent the NTM group ---tell Marty we are all there in spirit cheering him on. :burnout: Bring back pictures and videos PLEASE !
Have a good time and tell all our MVII friends "Hello". See you when you get back, Maury
Will do Sir!

jfclancy
10-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Okay fellow NTM folks,
Gina and Coli talked me into flying instead of driving. Anyone else going? Maury???

I know I know you probably covered this while I was getting Pizza ...
But any details like when ? Atlanta be big Town where? and like that..

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer: :beer:

2003 MIB
10-27-2004, 04:14 AM
I know I know you probably covered this while I was getting Pizza ...
But any details like when ? Atlanta be big Town where? and like that..

Hey Big Joe!
We missed you at the picnic (work-yuck!). I want to see Marty's car run at the at the Shootout on 06NOV04. I had planned to drive but have some minor injuries from a traffic accident with the Ranger. Gina and Coli talked me into flying so we're booked on AA 1390 that leaves at 1523 on 05NOV04. We're staying at the Hampton Inn in Commerce, GA. Coming back on Sunday. If anyone wants to go with us, we can share a car. That's about all the details.

jfclancy
10-27-2004, 05:16 AM
Hey Big Joe!
We missed you at the picnic (work-yuck!). I want to see Marty's car run at the at the Shootout on 06NOV04. I had planned to drive but have some minor injuries from a traffic accident with the Ranger. Gina and Coli talked me into flying so we're booked on AA 1390 that leaves at 1523 on 05NOV04. We're staying at the Hampton Inn in Commerce, GA. Coming back on Sunday. If anyone wants to go with us, we can share a car. That's about all the details.
Well I owe ,I owe ...
Thanks for the info, now must clear CFO will advise. HEY You ok You try to bluff a dualie ? You take care!

2003 MIB
10-27-2004, 05:43 AM
Well I owe ,I owe ...
Thanks for the info, now must clear CFO will advise. HEY You ok You try to bluff a dualie ? You take care!

Drunk driver (not me) tried to make a U-turn on Northwest Highway to go the wrong way on a one way entrance ramp. I smacked him as he crossed the second lane of oncoming traffic. I'm in physical therapy now three times a week and I can tell it's getting better. No worries here- all is well. I hope you can go- it's gonna be a blast.

martyo
10-27-2004, 06:04 AM
Dan:

When you get to the ATL, I will buy you a meal at the Waffle House. It's good for what ails ya!!

2003 MIB
10-27-2004, 06:25 AM
Dan:

When you get to the ATL, I will buy you a meal at the Waffle House. It's good for what ails ya!!
Mmmmm, waffles- I like waffles.... Frankly, I think I'll be on cloud nine after seeing/hearing the car. It's been a long time coming and an item of major discussion every time we gather the North Texas Marauders. We swarm Buckwheat's new (Logan's old) car every time we see see it- it is THE shining example of modified Marauder most of us have seen. Some of us have been lucky enough to see other great Marauders (MVI and II) but some of us have not. We're an odd bunch- I wouldn't classify any of us as "envious" but all have a deep, geniune appreciation of someone doing something different. Different is probably the wrong word for Hellboy- none of us have ever seen anything like what's been done with this car. I shall be the first to provide an eyewitness report to the group. That's a pretty cool position to be in. I can't wait.

martyo
10-27-2004, 06:39 AM
I shall be the first to provide an eyewitness report to the group. That's a pretty cool position to be in.

That is if you survive a 2:00 a.m. run to Waffle House with me. It is not for the weak-hearted. Pork chops, eggs and a tripple on the hash browns, covered, smothered and peppered, of course.

2003 MIB
10-27-2004, 06:49 AM
That is if you survive a 2:00 a.m. run to Waffle House with me. It is not for the weak-hearted. Pork chops, eggs and a tripple on the hash browns, covered, smothered and peppered, of course.
I'm all about the Elvis diet...Bring it on.

RVT04
10-27-2004, 09:30 AM
Mmmmm, waffles- I like waffles.... Frankly, I think I'll be on cloud nine after seeing/hearing the car. It's been a long time coming and an item of major discussion every time we gather the North Texas Marauders. We swarm Buckwheat's new (Logan's old) car every time we see see it- it is THE shining example of modified Marauder most of us have seen. Some of us have been lucky enough to see other great Marauders (MVI and II) but some of us have not. We're an odd bunch- I wouldn't classify any of us as "envious" but all have a deep, geniune appreciation of someone doing something different. Different is probably the wrong word for Hellboy- none of us have ever seen anything like what's been done with this car. I shall be the first to provide an eyewitness report to the group. That's a pretty cool position to be in. I can't wait.
pictures master
we must have pictures
lots and lots of nice tasty pictures please master

2003 MIB
10-27-2004, 09:32 AM
pictures master
we must have pictures
lots and lots of nice tasty pictures please master
Count on it! Tell your Mama I said Hey.

LiLWrink
10-27-2004, 10:45 AM
Daaaaaang! now I am hungry... do I have to wait til 2 am? couldnt you just let me sleep til 4 am? thats my reglar gitup time...

Dan dont forget elPhonix thursday afternoon before the meeting, if you feel up to it.

2003 MIB
10-27-2004, 10:57 AM
Daaaaaang! now I am hungry... do I have to wait til 2 am? couldnt you just let me sleep til 4 am? thats my reglar gitup time...

Dan dont forget elPhonix thursday afternoon before the meeting, if you feel up to it.
YES! Shane- please PM me your cell # again- I've lost it.

jfclancy
10-29-2004, 05:30 AM
Drunk driver (not me) tried to make a U-turn on Northwest Highway to go the wrong way on a one way entrance ramp. I smacked him as he crossed the second lane of oncoming traffic. I'm in physical therapy now three times a week and I can tell it's getting better. No worries here- all is well. I hope you can go- it's gonna be a blast.

Glad You are ok, the ranger ? Well will not be able to make it to HOTlanta,
sooo as previously requested please pictures.

also if it is not too much trouble there is a co-worker here relocating to Atlanta ... any information regarding areas of town worth avoiding would be MUCH appreciated.

Do us Proud

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer: