PDA

View Full Version : Another sighting/meeting

Rollin'Thunder
10-25-2004, 07:22 PM
Spotted a black MM on Glenview Drive in Richland Hills about 8:30 this morning. Gave chase! :burnout: Caught up with him and we pulled over for a little chat. :blah:
His screen name (and real name) is Hugh Brooks. He has been registered on the net since 5-26-04. He has been given a big invitation to join us here and at our meetings. He has been lurking in the shadows with no posts. I think all he needs is a little encouragement. Sooo....Hugh, If you are out there, Jump on in.These are a really great bunch of people. Looking forward to seeing you again! Bill

Hugh Brooks
11-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Hi Bill,

It was good meeting you the other day. I've been slow to reply - been very busy lately. I couldn't make it to you last meeting (last night) since I am taking a college course that runs from 6 'til 10 on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.

I do plan to be at the car show tomorrow (Eagle Lincoln Mercury). Hope to see you there.

Hugh

Rollin'Thunder
11-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Hugh! Good to hear from you! I noted that this is your first post on the net!
Welcome! :welcome: Unfortunately, I probably won't make the show tomorrow. I've had some dental work done that is dealing me misery! :bigcry:

I probably would not be good company. Maybe we can both make the next gathering. Hope everyone has a great day at the show! :woohoo:

jgc61sr2002
11-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Hugh - Welcome aboard. :welcome:

jfclancy
11-15-2004, 01:08 PM
Hi Bill,

It was good meeting you the other day. I've been slow to reply - been very busy lately. I couldn't make it to you last meeting (last night) since I am taking a college course that runs from 6 'til 10 on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.

I do plan to be at the car show tomorrow (Eagle Lincoln Mercury). Hope to see you there.

Hugh
Hey Hugh AND a hearty WELCOME :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Joe Clancy