PDA

View Full Version : Marauder Holiday Party?

Marauder
10-26-2004, 07:21 AM
Anyone interested? Maybe we can all chip in and rent a small hall (with good parking of course), or reserve a restaurant (with good parking of course), or even if someone with a big house (with good parking) wants to volunteer, or whatever. :D I figure if we do something like this, we should start planning now.

We need to make the other regions jealous. :banana2:

valkyrie
10-26-2004, 07:28 AM
Anyone interested? Maybe we can all chip in and rent a small hall (with good parking of course), or reserve a restaurant (with good parking of course), or even if someone with a big house (with good parking) wants to volunteer, or whatever. :D I figure if we do something like this, we should start planning now.

Danny we can do my house if everyone would like. Parking is on the street but I live in a good neighborhood.

All the loud cars have to park in front of my neighbors house though.

Let's see the level of interest.

Marauder
10-26-2004, 07:39 AM
Danny we can do my house if everyone would like. Parking is on the street but I live in a good neighborhood.

All the loud cars have to park in front of my neighbors house though.

Let's see the level of interest.

I'm in....let's see everyone's interest. We can BBQ in the snow and have cigars. :D

jgc61sr2002
10-26-2004, 08:16 AM
Sounds good to me. :D :up:

SouLRioT
10-26-2004, 08:34 AM
Well, we were already discussing about our hoilday party, and decided to have it at Scores Ft. Lauderdale. :pimp: :pimp:

Marauder
10-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Well, we were already discussing about our hoilday party, and decided to have it at Scores Ft. Lauderdale. :pimp: :pimp:

That's gonna be tough to beat but we all still wanna have fun and party!!! :up:

valkyrie
10-26-2004, 11:54 AM
That's gonna be tough to beat but we all still wanna have fun and party!!! :up:

I wouldn't eat the food though!!!!!!!!!! :D

Marauder
10-26-2004, 12:11 PM
I wouldn't eat the food though!!!!!!!!!! :D

HAHAHAHAHA.... :D

So let's start throwing some dates. Do we want to do a Saturday so we can stay out late?

Saturdays: 12/4, 12/11, 12/18
Sundays: 12/5, 12/12, 12/19

valkyrie
10-26-2004, 12:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.... :D

So let's start throwing some dates. Do we want to do a Saturday so we can stay out late?

Saturdays: 12/4, 12/11, 12/18
Sundays: 12/5, 12/12, 12/19

Saturday December 18th. I'll dress up as Santa.

:eek:

Krytin
10-26-2004, 03:16 PM
WOO HOO! I'll dress up as an elf - a big elf.

valkyrie
10-26-2004, 03:35 PM
WOO HOO! I'll dress up as an elf - a big elf.

We can dress up Ralph as the grinch!!!!!!! :lol:

nexstar7
10-26-2004, 04:51 PM
ok, now you got me. what did i do wrong. i'll be the first to make an angle in the snow with my -ee. count me in for a bash. i'll bring a keg :beer:

Marauder
10-26-2004, 06:05 PM
We can dress up Ralph as the grinch!!!!!!! :lol:

Hahahahaha......did I miss something? :D

Harry mentioned the 18th....that works best for me. :D

Marauder
10-26-2004, 06:06 PM
ok, now you got me. what did i do wrong. i'll be the first to make an angle in the snow with my -ee. count me in for a bash. i'll bring a keg :beer:

I'll bring a case of Presidente. :D

DL04
10-26-2004, 06:13 PM
I'll bring the GROWLERS!! :beer: :beer:

Marauder
10-26-2004, 07:42 PM
I'll bring the GROWLERS!! :beer: :beer:

YES!!! I like that idea better than the Presidentes. :D

valkyrie
10-27-2004, 06:36 AM
I'll bring a case of Presidente. :D

What is everyone else gonna drink?

Marauder
10-27-2004, 01:46 PM
What is everyone else gonna drink?

Beer, Bourbon, Whiskey, Rum, etc. :D

I'll bring a few other drinking goodies also.

nexstar7
10-27-2004, 05:51 PM
oh my god, dennis. how you doing? hope your doing well. hope to see you at the next one. :)

troopcar
10-29-2004, 02:54 PM
December 18th is good for me unless there is, oh I can't say the word, you know, s-n-o-w. Yeah, I'm a sissy. Hate driving in the stuff, and so far the Beast has never been insulted with snow flakes and salt residue. (I leave that to the 9C1, since he spent his first 90K miles or so working for the state, flying up and down the Thruway in all sorts of weather and must be used to it by now.)

As we get closer to the date, give me an idea of what I can bring. Dessert? Booze? Snacks? Hidden camera?

Later,
troopcar

DL04
10-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Hey Ralph - I'm gonna try and make it,the new kid should be here before Dec. I'm working every weekend in Dec. so I'll have to see if I can get a few hours off at the beginning of my tour.Hope to see everyone there -Ralph did you ever put the fender badges on? mine are still on the shelf{next to my 410's plugs and stat}!maybe santa will install them for me :up:

jgc61sr2002
10-29-2004, 03:41 PM
Is Sat. Dec.18 a firm date? :D

Krytin
10-29-2004, 05:18 PM
Hey Ralph - I'm gonna try and make it,the new kid should be here before Dec. I'm working every weekend in Dec. so I'll have to see if I can get a few hours off at the beginning of my tour.Hope to see everyone there -Ralph did you ever put the fender badges on? mine are still on the shelf{next to my 410's plugs and stat}!maybe santa will install them for me :up:

Hey Dennis! The 410's might have to wait but I can get the plugs & stat in for you no sweat!
Paul

valkyrie
10-29-2004, 06:06 PM
Is Sat. Dec.18 a firm date? :D

If the majority can agree to it now wewill make it firm.

Krytin
10-29-2004, 08:23 PM
Already got it penciled in!

nexstar7
10-30-2004, 12:37 PM

glad to hear from you. yes, i put the badges on.they look good. next in line is 410's,girdle,tuner and maybe a cold intake. i hope your wife is having a good pregnancy. and hope to see you soon

valkyrie
10-31-2004, 05:37 PM
Already got it penciled in!

Let's start a list of the confirmed for December 18th.

Valkyrie +1 and 2 nibbles
Krytin
Marauder

Also please state how many additionals. And I need to know whether anyone objects to the niblets being in attendance.

Marauder
10-31-2004, 08:14 PM

Valkyrie
Krytin

Add me for the 18th....works perfect for me.

NAVCHAP
10-31-2004, 08:18 PM
I'd be happy to host a gathering on the ship, provide tours, etc. if anyone is going to be out here in San Diego. Bunny enjoyed her convention here and she got to visit with Jeff and Liz Mo! -kjs- :bows: :banana: :cool4:

MM03MOK
10-31-2004, 08:25 PM
Bunny enjoyed her convention here and she got to visit with Jeff and Liz Mo! -kjs- :bows: :banana: :cool4: Alas, she didn't get the tour of the LHA5, so she'll have to come back! :wave:

Marauder
11-01-2004, 07:14 AM

Krytin
Marauder

Also please state how many additionals. And I need to know whether anyone objects to the niblets being in attendance.

I'd probably bring 1 guest and I'm trying to convince my friend in Philly with a Marauder to come up that weekend. As it gets closer, I'll let you know about him. for now, put me down as +1.

I don't object to the niblets being there. :)

John F. Russo
11-01-2004, 08:50 AM
I 'll consider coming down if Martyo is willing to show his great car. Any chance of that happening?

Marauder
11-01-2004, 01:14 PM
I 'll consider coming down if Martyo is willing to show his great car. Any chance of that happening?

I just invited him so hopefully he'll respond here. :D

martyo
11-01-2004, 01:37 PM

I am plainning on being there, so someone better bring Diet Mountain Dew or Diet Coke for me to drink.

I will do my best to have my car there. We should have done this at my house. A few J-Mods after you guys have a few beers or whatever that crazy azz stuff is you guys drink. Forget my car, now that would be interesting!

TechHeavy
11-01-2004, 02:06 PM
I am plainning on being there, so someone better bring Diet Mountain Dew or Diet Coke for me to drink.

I will do my best to have my car there. We should have done this at my house. A few J-Mods after you guys have a few beers or whatever that crazy azz stuff is you guys drink. Forget my car, now that would be interesting!
Man, it sounds like you East Coast guys have all the fun! How about it?? Any Michigan Marauder Holiday Parties? Motor City Marauders, step up! :)

Marauder
11-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Man, it sounds like you East Coast guys have all the fun! How about it?? Any Michigan Marauder Holiday Parties? Motor City Marauders, step up! :)

you midwest guys should come out to our party. :D

Marauder
11-01-2004, 02:21 PM

Just say the word and we'll have another party at your house...I'll bring the Diet Dew!!!

TechHeavy
11-01-2004, 03:48 PM
you midwest guys should come out to our party. :D
That could be do-able... sounds like fun. I worked out there in the city for a couple years... kind of miss it, (but not the traffic).

The Motor City Marauders must be too busy tooling around in their rides right now to answer. I should start a "West Michigan Marauders" club. I'm going to look into that.

Seriously though, if we could talk BillyGman to come down I'd try to make it. I won't have my girls this Christmas... (with their mother).

BillyG, what do ya say?

Tech

nexstar7
11-01-2004, 07:28 PM
the 18th looks good. :banana2: :beer:

MENINBLK
11-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Put me down for 12/18... :beer:

I'll try to keep things from changing here...

jgc61sr2002
11-01-2004, 09:01 PM
I'am good to go. :D

BillyGman
11-02-2004, 12:01 AM
I am plainning on being there, so someone better bring Diet Mountain Dew or Diet Coke for me to drink. I can relate to that since I too am a NON-drinker.

I will do my best to have my car there. We should have done this at my house. A few J-Mods after you guys have a few beers or whatever that crazy azz stuff is you guys drink. Forget my car, now that would be interesting! A "J-Mod" party a Marty's house would be cool I think, and something that I would look forward to. I haven't decided yet if I want to do the J-Mod to my car yet, but if there are others who have decided on that, then I'd like to be there for that. And as far as I know, Marty's house is pretty easy for me to get to.

But Marty, I wonder about that hydraulic contraption that you have. It looks to me from what I've seen of it, that it would be directly in the way of anyone getting at the transmission pan. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that. But as far as this get together on the 18th of December, that's too far away yet for me to say yeah or nay to. I usually don't plan that far ahead for most things. I tend to be a bit more of a spur-of-the-moment type of person. And besides that, with the 18th of December being 6-7 weeks away, I know that there might very well be a number of twists and turns that this thread will take before then. Especially when it comes to the whims of the other halves of some of you married guys. ;)

So I'm sure that all of this is still very much tentative. Infact, even when it comes to Marty on this issue, it might depend on whether or not he catches his ,uhmm, car, or SUV cheating on him by then. :D

Marauder
11-02-2004, 07:13 AM
This great!!! We already have quite a few confirmed people so this will be quite a fun time. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully we'll get some new faces like if the midwest guys can make it. :D

valkyrie
11-02-2004, 08:11 AM

Marty I always have Diet MD in the house.

valkyrie
11-02-2004, 08:20 AM
[QUOTE=BillyGman]
Especially when it comes to the whims of the other halves of some of you married guys. ;)

I control the whims in my house!! :help:

nexstar7
11-02-2004, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=BillyGman]
Especially when it comes to the whims of the other halves of some of you married guys. ;)

oh brother , here we go.

martyo
11-02-2004, 03:32 PM

I am the whimp in my house.....Oh you said whim....never mind....

MENINBLK
11-02-2004, 06:51 PM

Uh oh...

Let see how far this post goes now, before it gets closed... :flamer:

Bigdogjim
11-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Uh oh...

Let see how far this post goes now, before it gets closed... :flamer:

I think it will be hi-jacked to hell before it's get closed:lol: :burnout:

Marauder
11-02-2004, 07:21 PM
Place nice everyone!!! :D

Bigdogjim
11-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Place nice everyone!!! :D

Do you mean play nice?????????????????????????? ???????????????????

tbore007
11-03-2004, 12:56 PM
im down, count me in, as long as i have my holiday shopping done., where is it going to be hosted again,... i should be a father in a couple of days,, wifes due date it nov 6th..ill keep you all posted....

jgc61sr2002
11-03-2004, 01:25 PM
tbore - Congrats and best wishes. :D :beer:

Krytin
11-07-2004, 09:38 AM

Krytin
Marauder

Ok, now it's in ink! I'll be bringing the better half and the daughter is still on the fence - can't decide yet!

Also thought this thread could use a bump in the right direction (I know, that's out of character for me).

valkyrie
11-09-2004, 07:47 AM
So far below is the list for a Holiday party at my house (South Shore of Long Island, NY) Parking is on the streets in the neighborhood but it is a quite area. If everyone can agree and if we get enough folks I will look into getting a room catered here locally. But for now I will assume it is at my place on 12/18. Please forward some recommended times. Kids are welcome.

Attendance is as follows:
Valkyrie +1 and 2 niblets
Krytin +1
Marauder +1
Jgc61sr2002
Nexstar7
DL04
Troopcar (If it doesn't snow)
MartyO
Meninblk
tbore007

Please let me know if you will be bringing a guest.
:banana: :banana:

Marauder
11-09-2004, 10:16 AM
So far below is the list for a Holiday party at my house (South Shore of Long Island, NY) Parking is on the streets in the neighborhood but it is a quite area. If everyone can agree and if we get enough folks I will look into getting a room catered here locally. But for now I will assume it is at my place on 12/18. Please forward some recommended times. Kids are welcome.

Krytin +1
Marauder +1
Jgc61sr2002
Nexstar7
DL04
MartyO
Meninblk
tbore007

Looks like we'll have a great turnout. Thanks to Harry for volunteering his house!!!
:woohoo:

But like he said, I'm also up for a catered room if we get a big enough turnout and everyone is willing to chip in.

sundaydog
11-10-2004, 08:47 AM
Sounds like a good time. Count me and the wife in.
Check your e-mail.

MENINBLK
11-10-2004, 08:17 PM
If everyone can agree and if we get enough folks I will look into getting a room catered here locally.

There are lots of catering halls that have "A Party Within A Party" for the holidays.
It is one BIG party, for groups of groups.

My wife's office has participated in a few of these over the last few years, and they have had a lot of fun.
If you need help sourcing these, let me know...

valkyrie
11-11-2004, 06:33 AM
There are lots of catering halls that have "A Party Within A Party" for the holidays.
It is one BIG party, for groups of groups.

My wife's office has participated in a few of these over the last few years, and they have had a lot of fun.
If you need help sourcing these, let me know...

I have attended those as well several years ago. If you have any sources that would be great. I will then get some details and see who is interested.

valkyrie
11-11-2004, 07:29 PM
I have attended those as well several years ago. If you have any sources that would be great. I will then get some details and see who is interested.

The story for the party within a party in this area is as follows:

They are usually held by the large catering halls on certain nights only. These partys are usually during the week because these halls usually have large weddings and such on weekends.

MarauderMark
11-12-2004, 08:11 AM
Can you guys post and address to the meet so i can figure (besides work) how far this one will be. But as for now it looks good for the 18th for me and Marauderpeg..

valkyrie
11-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Can you guys post and address to the meet so i can figure (besides work) how far this one will be. But as for now it looks good for the 18th for me and Marauderpeg..

The plan is to have it at my house.

The address is:

47 Surrey Commons
Lynbrook, NY 11563

Unless someone has a better idea I was thinking to begin early. Say 4 or 5 PM until it is over. That way for those that are traveling they won't have to do so in the middle of the night unless they desire to. I don't have any spare rooms or I would offer it. My basement is still under construction.

nexstar7
11-12-2004, 03:39 PM
:beer: :beer: :beer: :puke:oops sorry :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :

valkyrie
11-15-2004, 07:37 PM

Krytin +1
Marauder +1
Jgc61sr2002
Nexstar7
DL04
MartyO +1
Meninblk
tbore007
Sundaydog +1

List above has been updated.

martyo
11-15-2004, 07:47 PM
List above has been updated.

I am advised that MartyO may be "plus one" as well.

valkyrie
11-18-2004, 07:41 AM
List below has been updated.

Krytin +1
Marauder +1
Jgc61sr2002
Nexstar7
DL04
MartyO +1
Meninblk
tbore007
Sundaydog +1

nexstar7
11-18-2004, 03:16 PM

Krytin +1
Marauder +1
Jgc61sr2002
Nexstar7
DL04
MartyO +1
Meninblk
tbore007
Sundaydog +1

can i bring my pet BOA? what would you like us to bring? we cant all bring beer, although we could. :beatnik:

valkyrie
11-19-2004, 01:05 PM
can i bring my pet BOA? what would you like us to bring? we cant all bring beer, although we could. :beatnik:

I don't think the wife will appreciate the BOA. We can talk about what to bring at a later date. Let's get thru November first. :D :D

valkyrie
11-19-2004, 01:07 PM

Krytin +1
Marauder +1
Jgc61sr2002
Nexstar7
DL04
MartyO +1
Meninblk
tbore007
Sundaydog +1
Vern +1 and a nibble

Some more additions to the Holiday party. Come on everyone the more the merrier. Come see Ralph dress up with his BOA?

I don't know! He asked if he can bring his boa! Go Figure!!
:beer: :beer:

valkyrie
11-22-2004, 11:18 AM
Some more additions to the Holiday party. Come on everyone the more the merrier. Come see Ralph dress up with his BOA?

I don't know! He asked if he can bring his boa! Go Figure!!
:beer: :beer:

It is now time to give your opinion on what food to order. If you don't have an opinion then I will let you know what yours is. :D

Please either post suggestions or send me a PM. Especially if you have special dietary requirements. We have to order food soon because of all the Holiday parties being held on that weekend. :D

martyo
11-22-2004, 11:21 AM
It is now time to give your opinion on what food to order. If you don't have an opinion then I will let you know what yours is. :D

Please either post suggestions or send me a PM. Especially if you have special dietary requirements. We have to order food soon because of all the Holiday parties being held on that weekend. :D

No fish. Other than that we are up for anything.

Now, what can we do to help either in terms of $$$ or food or stuff ?

MENINBLK
11-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Valkyrie,

I just looked up where Lynbrook is...

Have you ever hung out at the Nathan's on Long Beach Road ???
I used to hang there with the SVT Contour group until this year,
until I got my Marauder !!!

I've been looking at catering hall prices, and they are ranging from $25 - $50
per person depending on how much we want to really eat... :beer:

If our group stays this size, we could probably do more with the same $$$,
and enjoy it better at your place, as long as you have the room for us
and all this food !!! ;)

Just let us know what we can do for you and we'll bring it on !

We could all save a littls $$$ if we volunteered to cook something and bring it too !
(Those of us than can cook... :o )

martyo
11-22-2004, 02:43 PM
Can Stanley and Stella come????

Bigdogjim
11-22-2004, 03:37 PM

Does this mean that Stanley is doing better now? I hope.

MarauderMark
11-22-2004, 04:17 PM
I don't know if marauder on the list is me .Please let me know cause i would'nt want to crash a party.if it is so far so good for me and the misses.Can't wait to see ya'll :D :D

tbore007
11-23-2004, 02:00 PM
i hope it not to cold out, so we can check out everyones rides..your neigbors are going to be like what the.........is going on here. let me know if theres anything i can bring.......

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 02:20 PM
Well it just so happens that my wife's cousin is getting a surprise birthday party on the 19th in Miller Place. This means I will be on the "Island" during the time frame of this holiday party. I believe this means I will be able to attend. I will have my wife and her mother with me, if that doesn't pose a problem. I am also a teatotaller, so have plenty of that diet Mt. Dew (Fresca is better).

martyo
11-23-2004, 02:42 PM
so have plenty of that diet Mt. Dew (Fresca is better).

Paul, we are kindred spirits! Those are the breakfast drinks of champions!!

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 02:49 PM
Marty, I'm just one of those instant @$$&*!@S, just add alcohol and watch out.

Marauder
11-23-2004, 03:14 PM
I don't know if marauder on the list is me .Please let me know cause i would'nt want to crash a party.if it is so far so good for me and the misses.Can't wait to see ya'll :D :D

That's actually me....but you are 110% more than welcome!!!

Krytin
11-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Well it just so happens that my wife's cousin is getting a surprise birthday party on the 19th in Miller Place. This means I will be on the "Island" during the time frame of this holiday party. I believe this means I will be able to attend. I will have my wife and her mother with me, if that doesn't pose a problem. I am also a teatotaller, so have plenty of that diet Mt. Dew (Fresca is better).
Miller Place is right next door to Rocky Point! Most Excellent!! We can drive over together (if you like). I'll PM you my phone contacts!

valkyrie
11-23-2004, 07:18 PM
Here is the most current attendees list:

Krytin +1
Marauder +1
Jgc61sr2002
Nexstar7
DL04
MartyO +1
Meninblk
tbore007
Sundaydog +1
Vern +1 and a nibble
MarauderMark
Paul T. Casey +2
MarauderPeg

Menu will more than likely be Italian. With some chips and dips. I will also have Coors Light, White Zinfandel and Plenty of Diet and Regular soda.

If there are other beers or alcohol not listed above please bring. Other than that some desserts are needed.

I would like to firm up the time. Are there any objections to 6:00pm. Also please review the list and make sure I have everyone. I need to reserve the food.

valkyrie
11-23-2004, 07:29 PM

Marty I hope it isn't a problem but the wife is not a dog person.

The kids and I have been trying for a couple of years now and she won't give in.

valkyrie
11-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Marty, I'm just one of those instant @$$&*!@S, just add alcohol and watch out.

For me just add water. I am always that way.

valkyrie
11-23-2004, 07:33 PM
i hope it not to cold out, so we can check out everyones rides..your neigbors are going to be like what the.........is going on here. let me know if theres anything i can bring.......

It is not the cold but the dark that will most likely be a problem.

valkyrie
11-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Valkyrie,

I just looked up where Lynbrook is...

Have you ever hung out at the Nathan's on Long Beach Road ???
I used to hang there with the SVT Contour group until this year,
until I got my Marauder !!!

I've been looking at catering hall prices, and they are ranging from $25 - $50
per person depending on how much we want to really eat... :beer:

If our group stays this size, we could probably do more with the same $$$,
and enjoy it better at your place, as long as you have the room for us
and all this food !!! ;)

Just let us know what we can do for you and we'll bring it on !

We could all save a littls $$$ if we volunteered to cook something and bring it too !
(Those of us than can cook... :o )

I drive thru there all of the time but never really hang out. Weeknights are tough for me as I work in the City and then have to get the kids ready for school.

Krytin
11-23-2004, 07:54 PM
Harry,
1800 hrs is cool! There is a really good bakery next to where I work in St. James - I'll bring some goodies!
Paul

Marauder
11-24-2004, 09:01 AM
6pm works for me too.

I'll bring some beer also.

Harry, let us know if you need anything. You're too kind to volunteer your house so we're willing to help out.

:beer:

martyo
11-24-2004, 12:22 PM
You're too kind to volunteer your house

Too kind or too crazy??? :P

Marauder
11-24-2004, 01:13 PM

Hahahahaha.....I'm trying to be nice....lol.

valkyrie
11-24-2004, 04:46 PM

I am in between a lot of house projects so hopefully you guys can look past some of them.

Krytin
11-24-2004, 04:51 PM
I am in between a lot of house projects so hopefully you guys can look past some of them.
Should I bring any tools?

martyo
11-24-2004, 05:01 PM

He said "tool". He he he.

Krytin
11-24-2004, 05:11 PM
You know - sometimes I just have to think - "You aint right"! LOL

Marauder
11-25-2004, 08:04 AM
You know - sometimes I just have to think - "You aint right"! LOL

Tou guys are tooooo much. :D

Harry, do you need me to come earlier to help you set up or anything? I want to help out since I started this whole idea. :D

valkyrie
11-25-2004, 10:43 AM

Well I have the Watts link, control arms, cooling mod, torque converter, sway bar and trans rebuild kit sitting at the house so feel free.
:D

valkyrie
11-25-2004, 10:45 AM
Tou guys are tooooo much. :D

Harry, do you need me to come earlier to help you set up or anything? I want to help out since I started this whole idea. :D

Danny feel free to come whenever you want. I am just gonna put the beer on ice. Which wil be easy because I have the fridge in the basement for this purpose and pick up the food.

But maybe we can get a head start on the brewskies.

jgc61sr2002
11-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Well I have the Watts link, control arms, cooling mod, torque converter, sway bar and trans rebuild kit sitting at the house so feel free.
:D

Paul - That should take you about one hour. :D :D

Krytin
11-25-2004, 02:09 PM
Paul - That should take you about one hour. :D :D
Thanks John - you're my Pal!!

nexstar7
11-25-2004, 03:03 PM
hey harry i work in construction. if you need a hand i can help. got the tools and the know how. and if we cant figure it out we can just fuge it. :D

Marauder
11-25-2004, 03:20 PM
Danny feel free to come whenever you want. I am just gonna put the beer on ice. Which wil be easy because I have the fridge in the basement for this purpose and pick up the food.

But maybe we can get a head start on the brewskies.

I'll be there early to help ya with the beers and anything else you need.

As for any work on your car, we're all willing to help you install anything.

nexstar7
11-25-2004, 07:50 PM
hey marauder, i know you. your just there to help with the beers. but if you need a hand just call. :D

valkyrie
12-02-2004, 10:37 AM
We are rapidly approaching the December 18th Holiday party time.

I would like to reach out and see if we can add to the headcount.

I know we have a lot of members in the surrounding areas.

Where are the connecticut members? How about NJ?

I would like to have a good turnout so I don't have to much food left over!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MM03MOK
12-02-2004, 11:19 AM
I would like to have a good turnout so I don't have to much food left over!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:You know Marty will help with clean-up and doggie bags!!

nexstar7
12-02-2004, 02:27 PM
You know Marty will help with clean-up and doggie bags!!

i got dibs on the leftover beers

Paul T. Casey
12-02-2004, 05:33 PM
quote" I would like to do a good burnout so I don't have to much tire left over!!" quote

Krytin
12-02-2004, 05:51 PM
I'm sure that would be no problem!

BillyGman
12-03-2004, 12:36 AM
Did someone say "burnout"???!!! How about a video of three Marauders doing a giant brake torque all at once before any of you drinkers start hammering them down? Is there a suitable empty parking lot of any kind nearby? :banana2:

I haven't decided yet if I'm going. I don't decide on things like this until about a week or so before it happens. It would be really great to meet some more Marauder owners. That's for sure. But c'mon, give me some additional incentive to take the 3 hour drive. :banana2:

martyo
12-03-2004, 04:00 AM
C'mon, give me some additional incentive to take the 3 hour drive. :banana2:

Well, I will be there. That should be incentive enough. :D

valkyrie
12-03-2004, 11:00 AM
Did someone say "burnout"???!!! How about a video of three Marauders doing a giant brake torque all at once before any of you drinkers start hammering them down? Is there a suitable empty parking lot of any kind nearby? :banana2:

I haven't decided yet if I'm going. I don't decide on things like this until about a week or so before it happens. It would be really great to meet some more Marauder owners. That's for sure. But c'mon, give me some additional incentive to take the 3 hour drive. :banana2:

I will look but there aren't many empty lots this time of year. I will ask around.

valkyrie
12-03-2004, 11:01 AM

The only reason that I hosted the party was that I heard the Great MartyO would attend! :rolleyes:

martyo
12-03-2004, 01:14 PM
The only reason that I hosted the party was that I heard the Great MartyO would attend! :rolleyes:

Yep, driving a Dodge. But it has a Hemi..... :D

Bigdogjim
12-03-2004, 07:48 PM

OK G-man I'll up the offer......... show up and I'll be their:up:

Your chance to hang with the Big Dog :P

valkyrie
12-04-2004, 04:07 PM
We are rapidly approaching the December 18th Holiday party time.

I would like to reach out and see if we can add to the headcount.

I know we have a lot of members in the surrounding areas.

Where are the connecticut members? How about NJ?

I would like to have a good turnout so I don't have to much food left over!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OK Everyone in the NorthEast!! Hoping a little bump will drum up some more business.

I just filled up the downstairs refrigerator with the brew and plenty of Diet Mountain Dew and some Fresca. I will order food tomorrow. I want to have maximum participation.

Marty will be there. Maybe Marty can convince Todd & the Mrs. to fly in!

This will be the most members I have seen together beside Indy. I would like to add to it.
:beer:

BillyGman
12-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Fresca soda. One of my favorites, and I haven't had one in a long time either. Good choice. BTW, fresca and burnouts go together. :banana2:

martyo
12-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Marty will be there. Maybe Marty can convince Todd & the Mrs. to fly in!

I wish that he would, but it is close to the holidays. Plus, I believe he may be traveling on business.

Now, with that out of the way, what do you want us to bring?

How can I get directions to your house?

And, just to confirm, this is set for Saturday the 18th at 6:00 p.m., correct?

I will be in my Durango, so I will park in front of the neighbor's house so as not to embarrass anyone.

Bigdogjim
12-05-2004, 10:32 PM
Fresca soda. One of my favorites, and I haven't had one in a long time either. Good choice. BTW, fresca and burnouts go together. :banana2:

With you Gman anything goes with a burnout :burnout: :P :P

BillyGman
12-06-2004, 12:04 PM
With you Gman anything goes with a burnout :burnout: :P :P
Well, uhmmm.....yeah, that's true....

BillyGman
12-06-2004, 12:06 PM
I will be in my Durango, so I will park in front of the neighbor's house so as not to embarrass anyone.
I don't think it matters, because with the amount of Marauders that will be there, it sounds to me like the only parking available to the last 10 people who get there will be in front of the neighbor's house and even down the street.

Haggis
12-07-2004, 06:23 AM
Danny well it seems that Chris' mother is having her Open House Christmas Party that evening also, which means we will not be able to make it. Thanks for the invite and keep us in mind for the next meet. Glad you and Marc could make it down Saturday for the CAM Meet, just remember you both are invited any time.

jrzygrl
12-07-2004, 06:50 AM
Boy, wish I could make this one!!!!!!!!! Red pumps and fishnets are the preferred dress for the Holidays in my neck of the woods............. :D

valkyrie
12-07-2004, 04:18 PM
Boy, wish I could make this one!!!!!!!!! Red pumps and fishnets are the preferred dress for the Holidays in my neck of the woods............. :D

My neck of the woods we just do the pumps. :D

valkyrie
12-07-2004, 04:19 PM
I don't think it matters, because with the amount of Marauders that will be there, it sounds to me like the only parking available to the last 10 people who get there will be in front of the neighbor's house and even down the street.

It will be safe to say that the street will be filled with Black Beast!

sundaydog
12-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Martyo,
Are you bringing legal knevil?

valkyrie
12-07-2004, 04:22 PM
I wish that he would, but it is close to the holidays. Plus, I believe he may be traveling on business.

Now, with that out of the way, what do you want us to bring?

How can I get directions to your house?

And, just to confirm, this is set for Saturday the 18th at 6:00 p.m., correct?

Marty it is on the 18th of December, 2004 at 6:00pm.

It is exit 15S off of the Southern State parkway. I will post detailed directions as it gets closer.

Don't worry we can park the Durango around the corner!

MarauderMark
12-07-2004, 04:51 PM
Well as f :censor: g allways something has happened to my car :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: and i don't know if it will be ready by then .if so me and the misses will be there but we may show up early if thats ok as it will be a long way home for us @ night.i will let you know definantly by thrus or friday.so if there are any last minute items needed please let me know..

Haggis
12-07-2004, 05:14 PM
You get a D-. Look for mistakes in red.

Well as f :censor: g allways something has happened to my car :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: and i don't know if it will be ready by then .if so me and the misses will be there but we may show up early if thats ok as it will be a long way home for us @ night.i will let you know definantly by thrus or friday.so if there are any last minute items needed please let me know..

You missed a lot of capitalization of words,wrong punctuation marks. Spelling needs improving and we do not under any circumstances except foul language!! :nono:

MarauderMark
12-07-2004, 05:32 PM
You get a D-. Look for mistakes in red.

You missed a lot of capitalization of words,wrong punctuation marks. Spelling needs improving and we do not under any circumstances except foul language!! :nono:

wah dew u espect wit a hi skule diploemata ? a kolage degrease.. :lol:

Haggis
12-07-2004, 05:37 PM
wah dew u espect wit a hi skule diploemata ? a kolage degrease.. :lol:

For that Mr. Class Clown you get an F as a final grade! :rofl:

martyo
12-07-2004, 05:45 PM
Marty it is on the 18th of December, 2004 at 6:00pm.

It is exit 15S off of the Southern State parkway. I will post detailed directions as it gets closer.

Don't worry we can park the Durango around the corner!

And I should bring what?

martyo
12-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Martyo,
Are you bringing legal knevil?

Not unless we are moving the party to Atlanta!

Don't worry when the car is done, we will have some sort of party and have some more fun then!

valkyrie
12-07-2004, 07:55 PM
And I should bring what?

Marty,
Maybe a couple of bags of chips and dip or cheese and crackers.

martyo
12-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Marty,
Maybe a couple of bags of chips and dip or cheese and crackers.

Chips and dip work well for me as I may be coming straight from work.

Paul T. Casey
12-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Hmmm... Lawyers working late? on weekends? I liked this thread a lot better when we were talking fishnets! :banana2: I'm still a go, you need me to bring something?

valkyrie
12-09-2004, 09:53 AM
Hmmm... Lawyers working late? on weekends? I liked this thread a lot better when we were talking fishnets! :banana2: I'm still a go, you need me to bring something?

Whatever you want! Or nothing if you want.

Just don't ask me to wear the fishnets!!! It would be ugly! :(

Krytin
12-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Whatever you want! Or nothing if you want.

Just don't ask me to wear the fishnets!!! It would be ugly! :(
You didn't look too bad in shorts at the beach!
You still want me to bring something for desert (and what's the count up to)?

jgc61sr2002
12-09-2004, 03:58 PM
[QUOTE=Krytin]You didn't look too bad in shorts at the beach!

I won't touch that one. :D :D

TechHeavy
12-09-2004, 04:15 PM

Marauder, thank you for extending a hand to myself and other midwest marauders. Alas, I will not be able to attend your gracious hospitality as my ex-wife has thrown a wrench into this, (my free weekend).
I will not let this deter me, however, as I know I will meet all of you east coast guys eventually, (you're way too cool to not meet)! :) I'll probably be showing up on the East Coast in the Spring so you better be ready! LOL!

Thanks for the invite you guys, and have a great time.... (I know you will!).

martyo
12-09-2004, 04:50 PM
You didn't look too bad in shorts at the beach!
You still want me to bring something for desert (and what's the count up to)?

Yeah, I need to know this to. What should I bring, like one potato chip per person?

Marauder
12-10-2004, 07:43 AM
Marauder, thank you for extending a hand to myself and other midwest marauders. Alas, I will not be able to attend your gracious hospitality as my ex-wife has thrown a wrench into this, (my free weekend).
I will not let this deter me, however, as I know I will meet all of you east coast guys eventually, (you're way too cool to not meet)! :) I'll probably be showing up on the East Coast in the Spring so you better be ready! LOL!

Thanks for the invite you guys, and have a great time.... (I know you will!).

Anytime!!! It is always nice to have members of other regions join in our festivities. :D Hopefully next time.

valkyrie
12-10-2004, 08:28 AM
Yeah, I need to know this to. What should I bring, like one potato chip per person?

Directions to my house can be had by going to http://maps.yahoo.com/dd
Mapquest doesn't have my address.
47 Surrey Commons
Lynbrook,NY 11563
cell #347-675-8601

December 18th, Saturday, 6:00pm

The count is around 22 and some little ones. Please make sure that if your name is on the list that you attend. Also if are going to attend and your name is not on the list let me know so I can update.

Paul will be bringing a dessert.
Marty will be bringing some chips and Dip
I will be providing Chicken Parm, A couple of pasta dishes, chicken wings and a salad. Coors Light, Michelob Light, A plethora of diet soda and a couple of regular sodas. I have some liquor but not a lot.

If there is anything special everyone wants let me know. Does everyone like Chicken? I will get a half tray of something else in case.

If anyone else would like to bring then please brings desserts and pick foods.

I would like to see more +1's on this list. Bring the family.

Krytin +1
Marauder +1
Jgc61sr2002
Nexstar7
DL04
MartyO +1
Meninblk
tbore007
Sundaydog +1
Vern +1 and a nibble
MarauderMark
Paul T. Casey +2
MarauderPeg

martyo
12-10-2004, 02:57 PM

I found out last night that I am solo for this one. My +1 is going upstate to visit her Mum. So if anyone can fix me up, that'll be great, otherwsie it is just gonna be me and my chips!! :D

valkyrie
12-10-2004, 07:06 PM
I found out last night that I am solo for this one. My +1 is going upstate to visit her Mum. So if anyone can fix me up, that'll be great, otherwsie it is just gonna be me and my chips!! :D

Take Mine! Please!!!!! :D

MarauderMark
12-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Sorry but i cannot make it .just got home and i am to tired to drive ..Soo Have fun everyone !! :)

martyo
12-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Sorry but i cannot make it .just got home and i am to tired to drive ..Soo Have fun everyone !! :)

Ummmm, Mark??? Are ya listening buddy? You are a week too soon! It's a good thing you didn't run out to Valkyrie's house tonight, otherwise Valkyrie, Mrs. Valkyrie, and all the little Valkyries might have been pretty darn surprised!!!

:rofl:

Paul T. Casey
12-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Okay, I've confirmed my ferry (not fairy, no men in fishnets please) reservations today. I'll be in Orient Point around 1 pm. I'll post more later.

martyo
12-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Just bring yourselves, the family and be ready to relax and enjoy each others company.

Ummm, I may have a change in plans, again! It looks like the "+1" may be back in the mix. Is there a cut off for letting you know?

jgc61sr2002
12-11-2004, 03:58 PM
Ummmm, Mark??? Are ya listening buddy? You are a week too soon! It's a good thing you didn't run out to Valkyrie's house tonight, otherwise Valkyrie, Mrs. Valkyrie, and all the little Valkyries might have been pretty darn surprised!!!

:rofL:

What Marty said. :confused: :D

martyo
12-11-2004, 04:55 PM
What Marty said. :confused: :D

John: Are you coming next weekend?

jgc61sr2002
12-11-2004, 05:03 PM
John: Are you coming next weekend?

It's my wife's Birthday. I am sure going to try. :D

martyo
12-11-2004, 05:05 PM
It's my wife's Birthday. I am sure going to try. :D

So are you bringing her to? Tell her we can run up to the casinos afterwards!!

jgc61sr2002
12-11-2004, 05:11 PM
So are you bringing her to? Tell her we can run up to the casinos afterwards!!

Sounds good. I'am sure she will go for that. :D Thanks Marty

MarauderMark
12-11-2004, 05:18 PM

:rofL:

Holy Moly! :eek: Good thing i did'nt go .WHEW.... :confused:

martyo
12-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Holy Moly! :eek: Good thing i did'nt go .WHEW.... :confused:

Mark: You gave me my laugh for the day!!!!

valkyrie
12-11-2004, 07:28 PM
Ummm, I may have a change in plans, again! It looks like the "+1" may be back in the mix. Is there a cut off for letting you know?

Food is ordered already so the more the merrier. I don't need to know at this point. I do hope that those that made the list are coming though.

MENINBLK
12-11-2004, 11:48 PM
Things still look good for me for the 18th.
Unless the weather changes dramatically,
or my wife changes plans on me, I'll be there !!!

valkyrie
12-14-2004, 01:34 PM

MarauderMark
The party is this Saturday. :rolleyes: Hope to see you there :party: :party:

valkyrie
12-15-2004, 04:35 PM
MarauderMark
The party is this Saturday. :rolleyes: Hope to see you there :party: :party:

OK Everyone! Ralph and Danny will be coming to the party at about 4:00pm on Saturday. Anyone that wants to come at 4:00 instead of 6:00 we will be there.

MarauderMark
12-15-2004, 05:11 PM
OK Everyone! Ralph and Danny will be coming to the party at about 4:00pm on Saturday. Anyone that wants to come at 4:00 instead of 6:00 we will be there.

I am hoping to be there .Is there anything we came bring from md???

martyo
12-15-2004, 09:18 PM
I am hoping to be there .Is there anything we came bring from md???

Mark: The party was last weekend!!! :P

troopcar
12-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Valkyrie-
I made a deal with the weatherman. Told him if he would just not let it snow for the Marauder party, it would be OK to mess with work by snowing Sunday night/Monday. Looks like he understood.

Anyway, I have directions from Westchester to the Southern State (didn't use the complicated directions from yahoo maps). But I need directions from Exit 15S to your house.
Would you post them or send me a PM?

Much appreciated. See y'all Saturday.

troopcar

valkyrie
12-16-2004, 05:43 PM
Valkyrie-
I made a deal with the weatherman. Told him if he would just not let it snow for the Marauder party, it would be OK to mess with work by snowing Sunday night/Monday. Looks like he understood.

Anyway, I have directions from Westchester to the Southern State (didn't use the complicated directions from yahoo maps). But I need directions from Exit 15S to your house.
Would you post them or send me a PM?

Much appreciated. See y'all Saturday.

troopcar

I will post in case someone else needs them.

From West Get off exit 15 and turn right on the ramp. At the second light there is a turning lane to the left. Make that left turn (Rockaway Parkway). About 1/2 mile you cross over Merrick road. And then you get to Sunrise Highway. Make a left into Sunrise Highway.
Less than a 1/4 on the right side there is a Infinity Dealer. Make a right after the Infinity dealer. I believe the road is Bixley Heath. Drive until you see a stop sign and make a right at the stop sign. This is Surrey Commons. I am the last house on the right number 47. I have a white vinyl fence in driveway. You will see a Black Marauder in the driveway and by that time a couple in front as well.

Cell is 347-675-8601.

MarauderMark
12-16-2004, 08:28 PM
Mark: The party was last weekend!!! :P

Welp Sorry i will not be attending.The mm has been garaged.on the way home today at normal crusing the block blew a hole in the side of it about the size of a football :mad2: .and whats weird is it still starts up and runs (like crap) while missin a rod .So i wont be attending meets for a while as it was fun being with other Marauders especaily at this time of the year it was like family..Merry Christmas everyone .Have a drink on me. :santaw: .

BillyGman
12-17-2004, 01:09 AM
Welp Sorry i will not be attending.The mm has been garaged.on the way home today at normal crusing the block blew a hole in the side of it about the size of a football :mad2: .and whats weird is it still starts up and runs (like crap) while missin a rod .So i wont be attending meets for a while as it was fun being with other Marauders especaily at this time of the year it was like family..Merry Christmas everyone .Have a drink on me. :santaw: .Mark, this is terrible news!!!! I'm very sorry to hear this!! As far as I know, this is the first S/Ced Marauder engine to go. How many miles did you have on it, and how many miles was it S/Ced for? Also, how much boost pressure were you feeding it?

Marauder
12-17-2004, 09:59 AM
Welp Sorry i will not be attending.The mm has been garaged.on the way home today at normal crusing the block blew a hole in the side of it about the size of a football .and whats weird is it still starts up and runs (like crap) while missin a rod .So i wont be attending meets for a while as it was fun being with other Marauders especaily at this time of the year it was like family..Merry Christmas everyone .Have a drink on me.

Wow Mark...sorry to hear. I was looking forward to you being able to make it. I hope all turns out well. Happy Holidays!!!

DEFYANT
12-17-2004, 10:29 AM
What the hell happend????

tbore007
12-17-2004, 10:38 AM
are there going to be any of these at the party???

Bobby Clobber
12-17-2004, 11:36 AM
I will post in case someone else needs them.

After getting off 15S at the second light there is a turning lane with the road forking to the left. Make that left turn. About 1/2 mile you cross over Merrick road. And then you get to Sunrise Highway. Make a left into Sunrise Highway.
Less than a 1/4 on the right side there is a Infinity Dealer. Make a right after the Infinity dealer. I believe the road is Bixley Heath. Drive until you see a stop sign and make a right at the stop sign. This is Surrey Commons. I am the last house on the right number 47. I have a white vinyl fence in driveway. You will see a Black Marauder in the driveway and by that time a couple in front as well.

Cell is 347-675-8601.

I've been following this thread for some time now, looks like it's going to be a blow-out gathering.

I won't make this one but I'm watching the developments for Mville III, that I would love to make.

Anyway, all you folks (Y'all) have a blast and from Bobby Clobber in the great white north, Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

:banana:

DL04
12-17-2004, 12:08 PM
TBORE -Didn't see them on the menu but if you like I can stop on the way and pick up a few of those!!

Krytin
12-17-2004, 04:18 PM
TBORE -Didn't see them on the menu but if you like I can stop on the way and pick up a few of those!!
Now you're talking! (just make sure you don't finish them off on the way!)

jgc61sr2002
12-17-2004, 04:41 PM
Now you're talking! (just make sure you don't finish them off on the way!)

:bump: Let's keep this current. :D

valkyrie
12-17-2004, 05:14 PM
Welp Sorry i will not be attending.The mm has been garaged.on the way home today at normal crusing the block blew a hole in the side of it about the size of a football :mad2: .and whats weird is it still starts up and runs (like crap) while missin a rod .So i wont be attending meets for a while as it was fun being with other Marauders especaily at this time of the year it was like family..Merry Christmas everyone .Have a drink on me. :santaw: .

Mark I am truly sorry about your car troubles. You can always come with the Marauder.

However I will have a couple of drinks for you.

valkyrie
12-17-2004, 05:16 PM

Are you talking of the wings or the WooHoo's. Danny and I were talking about making a quick run before everyone gets here. For the wings!!

valkyrie
12-17-2004, 05:17 PM

I would like the set in the middle!!!!

Bluerauder
12-17-2004, 05:27 PM
Wow, how did I miss this note?? :dunno:

That's a real shame Mark. Sorry to hear about your continuing problems with your MM. :( I am sure that you will keep us informed when they figure out what the heck happened. Did the overheating (overheashun :rolleyes: ) situation ever get fully corrected? Last I heard, signs were pointing toward air in the cooling system.

Hey Buddy .... come on down to the meets anyway w/ or w/o the MM. You and Peg make the party lively. :party:

valkyrie
12-18-2004, 09:11 AM
Directions to my house can be had by going to http://maps.yahoo.com/dd
Mapquest doesn't have my address.[/B]
47 Surrey Commons
Lynbrook,NY 11563
cell #347-675-8601

December 18th, Saturday, 6:00pm

Any late comers are more than welcome.

The count is around 20 and some little ones. I invited a couple of close friends. Hopefully no one minds.

Paul will be bringing a dessert.
Marty will be bringing some chips and Dip
I will be providing Chicken Parm, A couple of pasta dishes, chicken wings and a salad. Coors Light, Michelob Light, A plethora of diet soda and a couple of regular sodas. I have some liquor but not a lot.

If anyone else would like to bring then please brings desserts and pick foods.

Krytin +1
Marauder +1
Jgc61sr2002
Nexstar7
DL04
MartyO +1
Meninblk
tbore007
Sundaydog +1
Vern +1 and a nibble
Paul T. Casey +2

martyo
12-18-2004, 09:54 AM
No "+1" for me. She has family in from out of town. But, I will be there. Marauderless but there none the less.

Tallboy
12-18-2004, 10:11 AM
No "+1" for me. She has family in from out of town. But, I will be there. Marauderless but there none the less.
Marty didn't mean for that to rhyme, he's tried to stop but he does it all the time.

BruteForce
12-18-2004, 10:41 AM
Marty didn't mean for that to rhyme, he's tried to stop but he does it all the time.

He's a poet but don't know it.

martyo
12-18-2004, 12:09 PM
He's a poet but don't know it.

But my feet show it. They're Longfellows!!

:rofl:

martyo
12-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Please allow me be the first to thank Harry and his family for opening their homw to the N.E. branch of our very dysfunctional family.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

I had a great time. The food was good and the diet soda was excellent.

Thanks!!!!!!!

And, as always, it was good to see the N.E. crew!

sundaydog
12-19-2004, 09:28 AM
My wife and I had a great time at your party. You and your wife really outdid yourselves. It could not have been better. Thank you for hosting this party and bringing together a wonderful bunch of Marauder people. Have a happy holiday.

Al & Lynn

jgc61sr2002
12-19-2004, 12:18 PM
Harry - I want to thank you and your wife for opening your home for the holiday party. The food was great and the company excellent.
P.S. I liked your supercharger, It was a little different than I expected. :D

:party: :cake: :beer: :2thumbs:

Krytin
12-19-2004, 12:46 PM
A big thanks to Harry & Kim for opening there home to us all!
It was a great time & a First Class Event for the N.E. group!
A great turn out that is worth repeating - lets do it again sometime soon!

Thanks again to Harry & Kim!

tbore007
12-19-2004, 01:45 PM
I was a little disappointed, I thought I was going to see a supercharger in the basement, instead was a might nice crapper...thanks for hosting the party, you did GREAT.. Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year!! Anthony, Sheri, And Samantha

nexstar7
12-19-2004, 01:52 PM
Harry, thanks again. You have a great family. And thanks to all and have a great holiday. Harry, call me when you think you want to start the project down stairs :)

valkyrie
12-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Thanks everyone for the turnout. Kim and I had a great time and Kim has already started planning a summer party at the house.

I have a butcher by me that has some excellent steaks.

I hope everyone enjoys their holidays.

I hope that last night was a beginning to a more coordinated and functional effort from the NorthEast Crew.

Thanks again for a great time and I look forward to meeting again in January. Please submit some ideas everyone so people can plan.

MENINBLK
12-19-2004, 11:28 PM
Hi Harry,

Thank you for holding probably the final get together for the NE Marauders for the 2004 year.
I have to hand it to You and Kim for taking a chance and inviting us into your home without knowing what to expect from us.

The party was great, the food was excellent, and the choice of desserts
we brought are probably going to go unmatched for a very long time.

I'd like to see some of us get together and start brainstorming a few events here and there.
We can do just about anything, anywhere, within a 2 hour ride from NYC.
It leaves us a lot of possibilites, and a lot of MARAUDERERS to do them with.

If you need someone to do some scouting for ya, just let me know.
If I can make a justifiable excuse to drive it for work, I can get paid for the mileage and do it for FREE !

There was talk of Watkins Glen in our basement discussion.
A couple more posts on this location should be all that we need to get an event together!

Again, thank you for sharing your home with us, and I hope your basement project
benefits from the installation of other mods like your Super Charger !

DL04
12-20-2004, 05:31 AM
Harry and Kim , you have a beautiful home thanks for hosting the party,sorry I had to leave early.Have a great Christmas see you at the next one !{maybe a new year beer} :beer:

Marauder
12-20-2004, 07:45 AM
Harry & Kim,
Thanks for the wonderful party. I had a great time and it was great to see everyone in a great holiday mood!!! I'm looking forward to the next one. :D
Danny

jaywish
12-20-2004, 10:32 AM
I just wanted to say I'm sorry I couldn't be there. (guess I'm square).

I'm glad it turned out well.

Next time I hope to see you all.

Jay

Paul T. Casey
12-21-2004, 08:51 AM
Thanks to Harry and Kim. I had a blast. I'll post some pictures when my wife gets home to tell me where the disk is. BTW, Who did that burnout?