PDA

View Full Version : Where Are The East Bay Marauders???

dbrown4bbl
10-26-2004, 05:08 PM
I've been driving my '03 Marauder since February '03 and believe it or not, I've not seen one single solitary other Marauder on the road. I live/work in the El Cerrito area, and have heard tell that someone in El Sobrante has one, but I haven't seen it - any East Bay Marauder owners out there?

Sactown
10-26-2004, 08:56 PM
I've been driving my '03 Marauder since February '03 and believe it or not, I've not seen one single solitary other Marauder on the road. I live/work in the El Cerrito area, and have heard tell that someone in El Sobrante has one, but I haven't seen it - any East Bay Marauder owners out there?

Not too many Northern CA folks at all. I know of one other member in Sac. Other locales are Woodland, Rio Vista, Fresno, S. Lake Tahoe and a few scattered in the greater Bay area. I've seen only 3 or 4 MM's on the road...all black.

Bigdogjim
10-26-2004, 09:03 PM
Same way back East.

I never see one in my town? Or local area:mad:

What happens to them?

earlystroke
11-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Not too many Northern CA folks at all. I know of one other member in Sac. Other locales are Woodland, Rio Vista, Fresno, S. Lake Tahoe and a few scattered in the greater Bay area. I've seen only 3 or 4 MM's on the road...all black.
Hopefully before long there will be another one running around Sac-Galt area. There is a blue '03 in the outskirts of Galt. Trying to buy it but the guy isn't sure if he wants to sell it. I think he works in Stockton though so you would probably only see it going that way.

Matt

Svashtar
11-17-2004, 05:13 PM
I bought my '03 MM just because I saw a black one in my town (Salinas). Until I saw that car, I new nothing about them, but one look was all it took. I spotted a young Mexican guy driving around and stopped them and asked them about the car, and 3 weeks later I had mine.

I have seen the car since then, but he has done nothing to the car at all, and in speaking with him I don't think he knows what he has. As far as he is concerned, he got an exeptionally good deal on a Grand Marquis, and doesn't really understand how different his car is compared to a Crown Vic or Grand Marquis. Nice kid, but doesn't speak english too well, and my spanish is little better. He did ask me about the SS inserts on my car, but didn't really understand about all the other stuff he could do to his car, and I think just considers it a decent family sedan; with two baby seats in the back and his wife always with him, I don't think he has been able to enjoy the "complete" MM experience as yet, if you know what I mean!

That's the only other MM I have seen around the central coast and south bay so far.

Regards,

Norm

kode3
11-26-2004, 05:20 AM
Well I don't have a Marauder... but I live in the greater Sacramento area... Rocklin to be exact... anyone want to get together sometime?

Judoka
12-08-2004, 02:43 AM
I bought my 04 in June. So far I've seen one black 03 in Fremont,
and an 04 black in San Jose, but that's it.

I have yet to see a silver or another drk red MM like mine.

-judoka

2004 MM, Drk Red, nothing added 'cept some tint.

http://judoka.best.vwh.net/2004mm-01.jpg

Bluerauder
12-08-2004, 07:25 AM
I bought my 04 in June. So far I've seen one black 03 in Fremont, and an 04 black in San Jose, but that's it. -judoka
Welcome to the MM.Net, Judoka !!! :welcome:

Your experience is similar to many others here (except maybe the Motor City and Windy City areas). In 14 months, I have only seen 5 MMs on the road (all black).

If you wanna see more, check out your regional forum and maybe line up with some meets with other owners. It's cool .... :D

hutch
12-09-2004, 06:31 AM
I live along the I680 corridor between Dublin and Walnut Creek. I haven't seen to many other MM's either, only about 6 others in the year that I've owned my '03.

Eric Hutch