PDA

View Full Version : Need something to do this weekend?

Redster
10-26-2004, 07:40 PM
The Shelby Club Texas Nationals are scheduled for Texas Motor Speedway this week, 10-28, 29, 30. Open Track on Friday and a car show Sat. I'll skip the open track but will probably catch the car show Sat. There is a link to their website on the LSCC website.

Redster
10-27-2004, 08:35 PM
The Shelby Club Texas Nationals are scheduled for Texas Motor Speedway this week, 10-28, 29, 30. Open Track on Friday and a car show Sat. I'll skip the open track but will probably catch the car show Sat. There is a link to their website on the LSCC website.

Just heard from another MM owner from San Antonio on the chat. He will be at TMS this weekend. Come on down!!

Redster
10-30-2004, 03:34 PM
Both MM's at the Shelby show came away with trophies, nice ones at that.
OK.... the truth is that when there are 3 cars in a class, everybody gets a trophy. :rolleyes: I'll let Maury (Cruzer) tell the story of how I went to the Shelby show and came home with a trophy. I'm sure it will be better than my version.

Anyway, I made quite a haul. Came home with
1. Goody bag.
2. Door prize
3. A darn nice trophy
4. Free AER hat

The SCAT (show sponsor) people were really nice and you couldn't get bored looking at all the nice cars on a real nice day. Good talking to MM owner James from San Angelo.

james79stang
10-31-2004, 09:34 PM
I thnk us MM's got the rip...lol but o-well we were there on the shelby day and we did a very good showing. I did do the auto-cross on Fri and had a blast. I was 1 of the quicker of our group as we all were novice but, but i did very well and the car performed great. For being 1K heavier or more i was still catching most. I did cook the brakes running hard but it was FUN and worth it.