PDA

View Full Version : Paging Wes

GordonB
10-29-2004, 09:01 AM
Wes,
We have not heard from you this week.
Would love to know what you are up to.
I have ordered some of your current offerings (bibs, coil cover plates, coil cover knobs), but received nothing to date. Are your new products ready to ship or are you waiting for suppliers to deliver? Can you give us some timeframes? Pls shed some light on our collective orders.

Thanks,

GordonB

Tallboy
10-29-2004, 10:01 AM
has payment been set up for the thumbscrews/plates yet?

CRUZTAKER
10-29-2004, 11:02 AM
Wes was in CHAT, on Wednesday, as he frequently is......good time to catch him in real time...hint, hint...

I asked only about the thumbscrews. He said he would be contacting the vendor soon. I know that doesn't completely answer your question, but it sounded good...!:P

wchain
10-29-2004, 06:33 PM
Wes,
We have not heard from you this week.
Would love to know what you are up to.
I have ordered some of your current offerings (bibs, coil cover plates, coil cover knobs), but received nothing to date. Are your new products ready to ship or are you waiting for suppliers to deliver? Can you give us some timeframes? Pls shed some light on our collective orders.

Thanks,

GordonB

Alright, just a quick update,
Bibs: In production
Coil Plates: waiting on orders of Thumbscrews
Thumbscrews: 7-10 business days
:banana:

CRUZTAKER
10-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Hey Wes, I haven't actually paid you for the thumbscrews yet....but you know I'm good for it.

I won't thumbscrew you.:D

wchain
10-29-2004, 06:56 PM
Hey Wes, I haven't actually paid you for the thumbscrews yet....but you know I'm good for it.

I won't thumbscrew you.:D

HAHA! I will be taking payment for these next week. Trying to get the site up for online ordering so those folks can order online securely vs taking 30 phone calls from peeps.

I'll post Monday about the screws, but they are in production as we speak!

:banana2:

SergntMac
10-29-2004, 06:59 PM
Hmmm...Thumbscrews...I'm wondering...

MM03MOK
10-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Dare we ask about what??
Hmmm...Thumbscrews...I'm wondering...

hdwrench
10-29-2004, 07:11 PM
trunk/grill badges?

GordonB
10-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Wes,
Thank you for the updates. You have my order/pymt info. Looking forward to seeing what you have created for us. Thank you for doing this for all of us.

GordonB