PDA

View Full Version : Kit #55 Installed WOW!!!!!

MMSuperFan
10-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Unbelievable performance. My only surprise is the fact that none of the claims about the Trilogy S/C are exaggerated. The car performs better in all ranges from light throttle to WOT.

Great job :bows: Jerry B and everyone else at Trilogy, Donna, Renata, Michal.

Thanks!!

:banana: :beer: :banana:

Bradley G
10-30-2004, 10:54 AM
Hey MMSuperFan,

You Lucky Dog !! Congrats, That kit always gets a rave review!!Did the colder thermostat stay??Did you install it?

Unbelievable performance. My only surprise is the fact that none of the claims about the Trilogy S/C are exaggerated. The car performs better in all ranges from light throttle to WOT.

Thanks!!

BillyGman
10-30-2004, 11:02 AM
Cool!!! Welcome to the family of Trilogized Marauder owners. I knew you would LUV it!!! BTW, for what it's worth Brad, I had the cooler thermostat, and it's still in there. No problems.

MMSuperFan
10-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Hey MMSuperFan,

You Lucky Dog !! Congrats, That kit always gets a rave review!!Did the colder thermostat stay??Did you install it?

Kept the cooler stat and the Meziere water pump. The mechanic that did my install thought it would actually help keep everything cooler at low RPM's, waiting in traffic etc.

MMSuperFan
10-30-2004, 11:48 AM
Cool!!! Welcome to the family of Trilogized Marauder owners. I knew you would LUV it!!! BTW, for what it's worth Brad, I had the cooler thermostat, and it's still in there. No problems.

Billy, since you also have the cooler stat, do you run the same plugs recommended by Trilogy?

Deebar
10-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Congrats!!! Trilogy blower, 4.10 gear and Kooks, holy #$@*. I think its time to address the rear wheels and get some traction on that monster! :)

MARAUDER S/C #5
10-30-2004, 12:51 PM
Welcome to the Trilogy club. :up:

lotusstv
10-30-2004, 03:47 PM
MMSuperFan,

Congrats on your kit. I always suspected None-Trilogy customers thought that that us Trilogy customers were exaggerting how great the performance is, but as you now know it is no exaggeration. The performance is just unreal.

Lotusstv

Thanks!!

jgc61sr2002
10-30-2004, 03:54 PM
MMsuperfan - Congrats on the install. :2thumbs: I see the fun has already started. :D

Tallboy
10-30-2004, 06:57 PM
congratulations my trilogy brother!! as you now know, the trilogy testimonials are not exageration. it is by far the most complete highest-quality kit on the market. i don't think trilogy superchargers are the best because i have one-i have one because they are the best. and now, so do you!:up:

BillyGman
10-30-2004, 10:11 PM
Billy, since you also have the cooler stat, do you run the same plugs recommended by Trilogy?
AAAAHHHH, that's a very good question. Yes, I do run the same plugs that the Trilogy manual instructs us to. The reason being that the cooler thermostat that I have is from Dennis Reinhart, and it's only 8 degrees cooler than the factory stock one is. So it's no big difference in temperature. After installing the new thermostat and seeing that the needle on the temperature gauge is still in the same place once the engine warms up, than it was w/the factory stat, I looked up the temperature spec in the Ford service manual, and found that it was only a matter of eight degrees difference. So because that's such an insignificant temperature change, I don't believe for one minute that it would require cooler sparkplugs.

MARAUDER S/C #5
10-30-2004, 10:39 PM
:high5: From #05 to #55 in one year ! Congrats Jerry Barnes! :bows: :burnout:

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240NICE_.JPG

BillyGman
10-30-2004, 11:36 PM
yeah, when you think about it, that's an average of one S/Cer kit sale per week for the past year. Not bad when you consider that those were all for one specific car model, and one that had a very limited production at that.

TechHeavy
10-31-2004, 08:17 AM
Congratulations! I can't wait to be in your shoes, (or in your seat... uh, wait a minute, that doesn't sound good... uh, with your s/chgr)!

I have mine ordered and am waiting for it to be built, (don't have a serial number yet). I can't wait! :)

Way to go, bro!

MMSuperFan
10-31-2004, 11:30 AM
Congratulations! I can't wait to be in your shoes, (or in your seat... uh, wait a minute, that doesn't sound good... uh, with your s/chgr)!

I have mine ordered and am waiting for it to be built, (don't have a serial number yet). I can't wait! :)

Way to go, bro!

You will be EXTREMEMLY pleased with your results!!!

:burnout:

Smokie
10-31-2004, 04:43 PM
Congratulations, sounds like maybe another 12 second MM. is born.:D

Marauder
11-04-2004, 07:18 AM
Congrats Jerry!!!

I'm hoping to have one before you hit #100...hopefully very soon....saving my pennies now!!!

Jerry Barnes
11-30-2004, 04:32 PM
Congratulations!!

I am very happy that you are happy!!!

Looks like another participant in the Burn Out contest!!!!

Best wishes, be safe!!!

Jerry

Marauderman
11-30-2004, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE=Jerry Barnes]Congratulations!!

I am very happy that you are happy!!!

Looks like another participant in the Burn Out contest!!!!

Best wishes, be safe!!!

Jerry['d/QUOTE]
I'd like to vote for my friend , FIVE-O , even though it doesn't count and I'm
a Vortech guy , cause I've seen his play and it can only get better when the tapes are reviewed...my :twocents: anyway....good luck FIVE-O...Tom

Eric91Z
11-30-2004, 05:44 PM
That is pretty impressive - 50 superchargers for one specific, limited run model of car within a year. If that isn't enough testimony for the kit then I don't know what is.

Hey, does anyone know if there is a difference in the kit between the '03 and '04 model year MM? Just curious as I will order my S/C kit when my winning raffle ticket is drawn and was wondering if it is interchangeable for either car for when I finally get one. :burnout:

Jerry Barnes
11-30-2004, 05:49 PM
That is pretty impressive - 50 superchargers for one specific, limited run model of car within a year. If that isn't enough testimony for the kit then I don't know what is.

Hey, does anyone know if there is a difference in the kit between the '03 and '04 model year MM? Just curious as I will order my S/C kit when my winning raffle ticket is drawn and was wondering if it is interchangeable for either car for when I finally get one. :burnout:

The kit for the 03' and the 04' are the same.

Thanks

Jerry

MikesMerc
11-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Congrats on the new Trilogy Kit MMSuperFan and welcome to the Trilogy family:)

Yes, it is hard to beleive, but we (trliogy owners) do not exaggerate the performance. And, as you now know, we're not just talking about quarter mile stuff, but more importantly the daily driving as well.

Have fun with your new found powa!!

MMSuperFan
12-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Click on the thumbnail to see the new label for my MM.

Tallboy
12-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Click on the thumbnail to see the new label for my MM.
Very slick, indeed. I wasn't going to get a custom plate, but now you've got me thinking...:hmmm:

crowdog
02-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Very slick, indeed. I wasn't going to get a custom plate, but now you've got me thinking...:hmmm:
How about 4CFEDMM (force feed mercury marauder)