PDA

View Full Version : I Put a JLT RAI on a Sonic Blue -- 03????

Tucker
10-31-2004, 06:37 AM
I thought all 03's were Black and color came out in 04. The build date was 01/03, so it wasn't a late 03.:confused: . Wierd.
Anyway, that color looks awesome!!:bows: . Local guy, came by the shop and I did the quick install for him. BTW, great guy. Good talking to you Joe!:beer: .

I thought you all would like to see some pics in another color, other then Black.
I have a few "M"'s who got Torch Red, If your out there please post some pics of them.

Info on these intakes ar at www.jlttruecoldair.com (http://www.jlttruecoldair.com/)
Thanks
Jay

Tucker
10-31-2004, 06:38 AM
Couple more

Bluerauder
10-31-2004, 07:07 AM
I thought all 03's were Black and color came out in 04. The build date was 01/03, so it wasn't a late 03.:confused: . Wierd.
Anyway, that color looks awesome!!:bows: .
Yep, that Blue definitely grabbed my attention on the lot. Mine is an 01/13/2003 build as well. Welcome to the 328 Club ..... we are the 3% of the 2%ers. :D

FiveO
10-31-2004, 07:16 AM
Very nice Tucker.

My JLT intake is going on next friday at Team Ford in Atlanta....just before a dyno tune to verify the Air / Fuel ratio.

Thanks! I'll post some pics when I get back next week.

poorjoe
10-31-2004, 05:23 PM
Anyway, that color looks awesome!!:bows: . Local guy, came by the shop and I did the quick install for him. BTW, great guy. Good talking to you Joe!:beer: .

I thought you all would like to see some pics in another color, other then Black.
I have a few "M"'s who got Torch Red, If your out there please post some pics of them.

Info on these intakes ar at www.jlttruecoldair.com (http://www.jlttruecoldair.com/)
Thanks
Jay

Jay, Just wanted to thank you again. The MM is running super. Its the low end pick up that is really suprizing me. Will be contacting you shortly about painting my valve covers, the blue tube you put in is very eye catching, and it needs company.

Thanks Again,
Joe

poorjoe
10-31-2004, 05:37 PM
Yep, that Blue definitely grabbed my attention on the lot. Mine is an 01/13/2003 build as well. Welcome to the 328 Club ..... we are the 3% of the 2%ers. :D
Bluerauder, mine name is Joe and I own the MM tucker is speaking about. Glad to know someone else with a blue one. The ford dealer I bought from told me it was sonic blue. I was wondering why the shade was different on the tube tucker painted for me. You would think the dealer would know, what color the cars are he is selling. Hey, kind of wax are you using, or does'nt it matter.

Thanks, Joe

jgc61sr2002
10-31-2004, 05:44 PM
Joe - I have been using Zaino products. Excellent shine and longevity.

Bluerauder
10-31-2004, 05:58 PM
You would think the dealer would know, what color the cars are he is selling. Hey, kind of wax are you using, or does'nt it matter.
Unfortunately, alot of the L-M dealers know very little about the Marauder. Some rotate the tires and don't know the fronts and rears are different. Most think it is just another Grand Marquis. If you want the true skinny on all things Marauder related ..... ask here on the MM.Net. These folks know these cars. :D

As to wax, many swear by Zaino Brothers. I am using Meguiar's with an occasional shot of Mother's California Gold spray detailer or Showtime detailer. :)

poorjoe
10-31-2004, 06:12 PM
Joe - I have been using Zaino products. Excellent shine and longevity.
Where can I pick it up. Locally I have Advance Auto, Pep Boys, Car Quest, Auto Zone and Napa. Or is this a special order.

Joe

poorjoe
10-31-2004, 06:18 PM
Unfortunately, alot of the L-M dealers know very little about the Marauder. Some rotate the tires and don't know the fronts and rears are different. Most think it is just another Grand Marquis. If you want the true skinny on all things Marauder related ..... ask here on the MM.Net. These folks know these cars. :D

As to wax, many swear by Zaino Brothers. I am using Meguiar's with an occasional shot of Mother's California Gold spray detailer or Showtime detailer. :)

Thanks, I will ask, I hope I don't upset anybody, my knowledge of cars is limted. Zaino keeps coming up I'm going to give it a try.

joe

MM03MOK
10-31-2004, 06:21 PM
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc
Where can I pick it up. Locally I have Advance Auto, Pep Boys, Car Quest, Auto Zone and Napa. Or is this a special order.

Joe

poorjoe
10-31-2004, 06:26 PM
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc

Thanks, all you guys are so helpful, i did'nt expect it.

Joe

cutt
10-31-2004, 07:09 PM
Couple more
how did you get the reducer hose on the maf.seems to be a very tight fit

DirtyDog
10-31-2004, 08:00 PM
Take the hose clamp all the way off. Wipe soapy water on both peices and she will slip right in.

Dave