PDA

View Full Version : Figured out the photo album!

USN_Lifer
10-31-2004, 09:12 AM
Well, I finally figured out how to use the photo album. I've uploaded pics of all the FoMoCo products I've owned in the past 15 years including several of my '72 Torino. It's been getting more "hits" than any other photo so I just finished uploading several more shots of it. BTW, I no longer own any of these except the MM. What a dummy.

As Dan and I discussed earlier this week, there's always the "one that got away"!!! How true!!!! :mad:

Brian

Vortex
11-07-2004, 07:25 AM
Can you explain how to load photos? Thanks.

USN_Lifer
11-07-2004, 08:07 AM
Can you explain how to load photos? Thanks.

You need to click on the link to the "gallery" near the top of the page, then you will be prompted to sign in or create an account. Then you should either see the link to "upload photos" or go to your album and upload the photos from there.

It seems pretty easy once you do it. What took me forever to figure out was that you needed to sign in the gallery page just like the forum pages.

Hope this helps.

torinodan
11-07-2004, 08:17 AM
Yup, that is a great looking Torino. Mine is very done having fun for now. I somehow ":burnout: " managed to kill a rod bearing of something. Still runs great, but the oil pressure now has a pulse to it. Oh well, was looking for a reason to finally rebuild it. It's not the best looking but i'll try to post some pics of it anyway.

Well, I finally figured out how to use the photo album. I've uploaded pics of all the FoMoCo products I've owned in the past 15 years including several of my '72 Torino. It's been getting more "hits" than any other photo so I just finished uploading several more shots of it. BTW, I no longer own any of these except the MM. What a dummy.

As Dan and I discussed earlier this week, there's always the "one that got away"!!! How true!!!! :mad:

Brian

Vortex
11-07-2004, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the guidance on the album link. I think Ill load one or two photos of all my past cars for the heck of it, including my (bought new) 73 red Gran Torino fastback that I owned so long ago. To this day it was the best looking car I ever owned (though I did spend time changing worn out lifters, fixing vacume leaks ect...) I truly hated that Starsky/Hutch show because red Torinos were everywhere soon thereafter. Anyway, more to come.