PDA

View Full Version : bidness

RVT04
10-31-2004, 09:23 AM
linda was in lust of bill and kays moonroof and proceeded to get a line on the last remaining mm at john eagle with a moonroof
black /charcoal interior
and the price was right but she is too upside down on her 03 to get into the new 04 and keep the same monthly payments plus the apr is a good five points higher than her loan so basically the moonroof was going to cost her about 13,500
so much for lust
however Sonny gave us a great price on the car so anyone that wants to get into the last mm ...
you know; someone that doesn't already have two loans at fmcc! :D

MARAUDER S/C #5
10-31-2004, 10:00 AM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8679

NAVCHAP
10-31-2004, 11:26 AM
Dennis Reinhart had sunroofs put into our MMs shortly after he signed for mine and then bought his own in March 03. Everyone who sees my sunroof is impressed. It doesn't leak, and unless your were really squinting while I showed you one minute detail, you'd never know it was aftermarket, it's that good. PM if you want info, the price was very reasonable. -kjs-

RVT04
10-31-2004, 12:49 PM
Dennis Reinhart had sunroofs put into our MMs shortly after he signed for mine and then bought his own in March 03. Everyone who sees my sunroof is impressed. It doesn't leak, and unless your were really squinting while I showed you one minute detail, you'd never know it was aftermarket, it's that good. PM if you want info, the price was very reasonable. -kjs-
Thanks for the information. Yes, would love some info on the aftermarket moonroof. No leaks~looks good~gotta have it :P What about the overhead console? How are things going for you? Hope well and safe.
Look forward to hearing back from you and again thanks for information.
Linda (RVT 04 )

NAVCHAP
10-31-2004, 02:07 PM
Linda, look at your PMs. All is well here, but the work up cycle has begun again, so it's really busy. -kjs-
:banana2:

Rollin'Thunder
10-31-2004, 09:24 PM
Boy, Linda! I didn't know we could stir up so much trouble
just by showing up at the picnic! :rolleyes: :lol: :rofl:
Sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted it to. :depress:
Hmmmm....maybe you can convince Stephen that the
aftermarket moonroof is the way to go. ;) :D
Good luck! Bill

hdwrench
10-31-2004, 10:00 PM
linda was in lust of bill and kays moonroof and proceeded to get a line on the last remaining mm at john eagle with a moonroof
black /charcoal interior
and the price was right but she is too upside down on her 03 to get into the new 04 and keep the same monthly payments plus the apr is a good five points higher than her loan so basically the moonroof was going to cost her about 13,500
so much for lust
however Sonny gave us a great price on the car so anyone that wants to get into the last mm ...
the price was right? i'm all ears... i'd like to compare with other deals i have heard.

valkyrie
11-01-2004, 06:45 AM
Linda, look at your PMs. All is well here, but the work up cycle has begun again, so it's really busy. -kjs-
:banana2:

NAVCHAP, when you get the opportunity could you PM the Moonroof info. I have been interested in one as well.

NAVCHAP
11-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Val check your pms, price is included there, very reasonable, call Dennis. I'm really happy with mine, especially in San Diego. -kjs-

blue92
11-02-2004, 12:51 PM
black /charcoal interior
so much for lust

For good high quality sunroofs (moonroofs) in the DFW metroplex this is the place. Texas Auto Tops, 608 E. Stadium Dr. Arlington, TX. 817-261-7200 ask for Mike.

These guys have repaired both sunroofs on both of my SHOs plus they installed a sunroof in my Lincoln LS, they do all the installation work for the Don Davis car dealers, plus many more car dealers all over the metroplex. When I showed the guys in the Lincoln LS club the top they couldn't tell it apart from the factory install. Plus the roofs they install slide into the roof not on top of the roof and are guaranteed not to leak, and they can do the installation in 1 day. They also can install DVD players and repair headliners. It's been a while but the cost for the sunroof on my LS was like $1,050 installed.

GordonB
11-02-2004, 09:27 PM
RVT04,
Just read my sig and read the ASC sunroof details on the '03!! For $1000 or so, just do it with a reputable installer in your area and then enjoy it!!! I have sunroofs in BOTH MMs -- one is ASC AFTERMARKET and the 04 is so-called FACTORY done AFTER BUILT, BUT BEFORE SHIPPING!!!
GordonB