PDA

View Full Version : 04 Blk MM seeking other MM's

LimoMerc
10-31-2004, 09:29 AM
04 Blk MM seeking other MM's,
Open to age and color but must live close to the Twin Cities (Minnesooooda). My interests includes upgrades, car washes (especially undercarriage), oil changes, playing loud music, vacuuming, polishing, tire rotation, donuts, cornering, going fast and braking. I receive lots of attention but feel lonely without other MM's around:depress: . If you are interested in getting together :D please post under Twin City Marauders on this site.

SergntMac
10-31-2004, 06:15 PM
Nevermind... I got enough stupid mail over this already, so, it's deleted. No one has a sense of humor around here anymore.

Slowpoke
10-31-2004, 06:21 PM
this is about the funniest thing i have seen on here in weeks!

captJ696
10-31-2004, 07:46 PM
this is about the funniest thing i have seen on here in weeks!

:beer: :beer: what ^^^^^he said..hehehe

valkyrie
11-01-2004, 06:46 AM
Open to age and color but must live close to the Twin Cities (Minnesooooda). My interests includes upgrades, car washes (especially undercarriage), oil changes, playing loud music, vacuuming, polishing, tire rotation, donuts, cornering, going fast and braking. I receive lots of attention but feel lonely without other MM's around:depress: . If you are interested in getting together :D please post under Twin City Marauders on this site.

None of the attractive ones are ever in my area. :bigcry:

RoyLPita
11-01-2004, 07:52 AM
And I thought my car was lonely! :lol:

Patrick
11-01-2004, 05:38 PM
And I thought my car was lonely! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

CRUZTAKER
11-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Great post....points to the newbie!

Welcome LimoMerc...it get's lonely out there. Eat some rice, it always make me feel better.:D

FiveO
11-01-2004, 08:57 PM

I'll take 'em. I love oil changes in the summer, car washes under sunsets and donuts in the parking lot..... :lovies: :cloud9:

;)

Love at first MMbite......... :beer: :D

And it just so happens that he's closest to me...!

Eat your heart out you losers who are looking for MM love!!!!

Keep.... :alone: :help: !!!!