PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

MikesMerc
10-31-2004, 07:45 PM
No one probably noticed, but I "disappeared" without notice over the last two and a half weeks. We had a small family emergency which has now sorted itself out. Everyone is fine and all is well.

If I missed any PMs or emails, please send them again. My computer has been down as well, and I managed to loose much of my data and emails.

merc406
10-31-2004, 07:52 PM
No one probably noticed, but I "disappeared" without notice over the last two and a half weeks. We had a small family emergency which has now sorted itself out. Everyone is fine and all is well.

If I missed any PMs or emails, please send them again. My computer has been down as well, and I managed to loose much of my data and emails.

That's good to hear Mike, hope all is well now. :rasta:

CRUZTAKER
10-31-2004, 08:15 PM
No one probably noticed.....I noticed!
Glad you're back.
Hope all is well on the homefront.

You may have missed my new times....check it out man.....gittin' 'er done!

jgc61sr2002
10-31-2004, 08:29 PM
Mike - Welcome back. Glad all is well. :D

MarauderMark
10-31-2004, 08:36 PM
Mike - Welcome back. Glad all is well. :D

Same here!!!:beer:

bigslim
10-31-2004, 10:28 PM
I knew where you were all along. I hope you got everything resolved and everything is to your liking.

TechHeavy
11-01-2004, 11:49 AM
Welcome back Mike!

I hope you don't mind my hitchhiking your thread, but no-one responded to my email at MotorCity Marauders.com.

I'm in Grand Rapids, (new MM owner... 2 mths.). Can us west-side boys join Motor City Marauders?

Let me know! I'd love to! :)

Tech

TechHeavy
11-01-2004, 04:55 PM
Hey guys,

I'm in MI and am wondering if your club is restricted to the Detroit area only.

Please let me know...

TechHeavy,
Dave

Hack Goby
11-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Hell Ya your welcome,Welcome to the site.You have "Kirk" out your way.He has a `63 Marauder.Things have been realy quiet here since summer but the winter bench racing will start soon.Stay tooned :beer:

mpearce
11-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Mike,

I noticed as well. Hope all is well. Welcome back.

-Mat

jstevens
11-01-2004, 07:04 PM
Techheavy, go to www.motorcitymarauders.com, I thinks thats the link.
Your welcome to join in my opinion.

BTW, Mike, I'm dying to see and hear your kooks.
I was wondering what you've been up to.

See you soon.
John

MikesMerc
11-01-2004, 07:36 PM
I noticed!
Glad you're back.
Hope all is well on the homefront.

You may have missed my new times....check it out man.....gittin' 'er done!

Sa-weeet Jeezuz...very nice times Barry! I see you haven't lost your touch at a good burnout either :banana2:

MikesMerc
11-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Welcome back Mike!

I hope you don't mind my hitchhiking your thread, but no-one responded to my email at MotorCity Marauders.com.

I'm in Grand Rapids, (new MM owner... 2 mths.). Can us west-side boys join Motor City Marauders?

Tech

Absolutely!

Sorry I missed your email from the MCM site, I managed to lose all of my data and emails from the last 2 weeks. I'll shoot you a quick email update from my MCM account.

MI2QWK4U
11-01-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey guys,

I'm in MI and am wondering if your club is restricted to the Detroit area only.

Please let me know...

TechHeavy,
Dave

Dave,
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you in the group. We will have info on the way soon.
Dave

MikesMerc
11-01-2004, 07:46 PM

Well....lets see what's been happening:

I have a new job with tons of travel involved.

Construction on my house (to add a full second story) that has lasted 13 weeks now, has effected every single room in my house in a significant way, and has completely disrupted my whole life. :banghead:

And, finally, my mom landing in the hospital 2 weeks ago with a bout of congestive heart failure (she is fine now..thank god).

And the worst part is that I haven't even seen my Marauder in over a month now because I had to store it at a buddies house until they remove the construction roll off dumpster from my driveway! :mad2: :mad2:

Other than that, its been pretty boring around here:loco:

MI2QWK4U
11-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Other than that, its been pretty boring around here:loco:

Lets take care of that this weekend?!

MikesMerc
11-01-2004, 08:00 PM
Lets take care of that this weekend?!

You got it Brother! :burn:

bigslim
11-01-2004, 08:41 PM
You got it Brother! :burn:
Count me in too!!

bigslim
11-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Welcome back Mike!

Tech
Tech, if you have trouble getting in touch with Mike, shoot one of the other members a PM and we will get back with you. Hope to have you with us soon.

dwasson
11-02-2004, 12:09 AM
Good to see you back Mike.

TechHeavy
11-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Dave,
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you in the group. We will have info on the way soon.
Dave
Thanks Dave! I'm so geeked to be here! Would that info on the way include decals??!! :) Hee Hee.... Yeah!

TechHeavy
11-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Tech, if you have trouble getting in touch with Mike, shoot one of the other members a PM and we will get back with you. Hope to have you with us soon.
Thanks, Bigslim! (Don't know your first name yet...). I can't wait for the upcoming events! Man I love this car! :banana:

TechHeavy
11-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Hell Ya your welcome,Welcome to the site.You have "Kirk" out your way.He has a `63 Marauder.Things have been realy quiet here since summer but the winter bench racing will start soon.Stay tooned :beer:
Thanks Hack! Glad to be here! Can't wait to meet all you guys!

TechHeavy
11-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Techheavy, go to www.motorcitymarauders.com (http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/), I thinks thats the link.
Your welcome to join in my opinion.

BTW, Mike, I'm dying to see and hear your kooks.

See you soon.
John
Thanks for the welcome jstevens! Hope to meet ya at winter (?) events. :)