PDA

View Full Version : Southern Marauder Breakfast?

GA-Marauder
10-31-2004, 10:22 PM
Hello All,
I'm a new PROUD Marauder owner (October 2004) and would like to know when and where the next MM breakfast will be. I've already talked with the guys at Team Ford, and they recommended I talk to you guys (and gals) who own and know the MM. I'm already taking the first steps, by ordering 4.10 gears, 180 stat, and plugs from Dennis Reinhardt, and am having my MM tuned by Aric at Team Ford. Looking forward to meeting some of you who I have been reading posts from in the near future. Smooth sailing (and driving) to all.
Tony:) :beer:

BISHOPSS95
11-01-2004, 05:35 AM
Bring it up to Commerse Saturday morning. Hampton Inn off exit 42. We will have some of the fastest Maurders there.

After breakfast you can see what it will do.

WWW.SSHS4.COM

FordNut
11-01-2004, 06:16 AM
Hello All,
I'm a new PROUD Marauder owner (October 2004) and would like to know when and where the next MM breakfast will be. I've already talked with the guys at Team Ford, and they recommended I talk to you guys (and gals) who own and know the MM. I'm already taking the first steps, by ordering 4.10 gears, 180 stat, and plugs from Dennis Reinhardt, and am having my MM tuned by Aric at Team Ford. Looking forward to meeting some of you who I have been reading posts from in the near future. Smooth sailing (and driving) to all.
Tony:) :beer:
The regularly scheduled breakfast will be on the 20th. This month will provide a second opportunity, next weekend for the SSHS4 event. There should be a large turnout for this. Details of meeting times and places are not yet finalized, but you can count on a breakfast somewhere! Maybe eat in Marietta before heading out to Comerce, maybe head to Commerce and eat before race time. Details should be posted later this week.

martyo
11-01-2004, 06:39 AM
Maybe eat in Marietta before heading out to Comerce, maybe head to Commerce and eat before race time.

{cough}Waffle House{cough}

FordNut
11-01-2004, 07:06 AM
Which one? Ya know, there are two at every exit!

GA-Marauder
11-01-2004, 08:18 AM
Thanks! I'll be watching for posts.

Marauderman
11-01-2004, 08:58 AM
Ms.M has alsways wanted to eat there.....I believe she is going to get her chance this weekend.........

Patrick
11-01-2004, 09:21 AM
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Breakfast is alot of fun.!!!!!

MARAUDERCHICK
11-01-2004, 09:58 AM
What Marty said!!!! ^^^

OH and by the way.....

WELCOME TONY!!!!

Can't wait to meet you!

:party:

TAF
11-01-2004, 09:02 PM
Tony...welcome aboard!

We meet on the 3rd saturday of every month at the Cracker Barrel on Delk Road & I-75 at 8:00am. Watch for threads/reminders in this Forum.

However, as mentioned before...this weekend is special with the Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout being held out at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce. We are planning to meet out at the Cracker Barrel in Commerce (Exit#149 off I-85) at 6:30 am before heading over to the track for the "Test & Tune" at 8:00am. Come join us for a great day whether you're running your car or not....we'd enjoy meeting you and having you join us.

As well...several of us will be at Team Ford this Friday for some final Dyno-tuning before the races on Saturday...so if you get get out this Friday, it would be great.

jgc61sr2002
11-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Tony - Welcome to the MM site. Enjoy your new ride. :D

GA-Marauder
11-01-2004, 10:39 PM
Thanks to all for the great welcome. Commerce is a no go this weekend, off on business. But I am going to try to get to Team Ford on Friday to meet with some of you. And the 20th is a definite go. Thanks again and I look forward to meeting everyone.
Tony

FiveO
11-01-2004, 11:07 PM
I'll be at Team Ford on Friday at around noon....

Gimme a break on the exact time....I'm coming 1100 miles and am guessing 12 noon :D