PDA

View Full Version : CAM Dec. Meet

Haggis
11-02-2004, 10:30 AM
The Capitol Area Marauders will have our next meet on December 4, 2004 at at 2pm at Big Bats restaurant in Stevensville, Md. on Kent Island. There will be no November meet due to conflicting work schedules, time constrants and the Thanksgiving holiday. Hope everyone will be able to make it and that there will be some new faces joining us. I will send out as many PMs as possible and please remember to RSVP either post a reply or a return PM.

Remember going east bound over the Bay Bridge it is the first exit on Kent Island. At the Exit make a Left and at the 2nd traffic light make a right and then make the first right at the gas station and continue on back to the restaurant.

http://www.bigbats.com/

Bluerauder
11-02-2004, 11:08 AM
The Capitol Area Marauders will have our next meet on December 4, 2004 at at 2pm at Big Bats restaurant in Stevensville, Md. on Kent Island. http://www.bigbats.com/
I am in for the December CAM meet. Probably 2 .... maybe 3.

MarauderMark
11-02-2004, 01:55 PM
I am in for the December CAM meet. Probably 2 .... maybe 3.

So far so good but will confirm as we get closer..:beer: :banana:

Stephen Soulsby
11-02-2004, 04:50 PM
Sounds good to me. I start a new job on Monday at Jerry's Ford in Annandale, VA as a salesman and I'll see about reserving that day off. I'll make sure to let you know one way or another.

GordonB
11-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Haggis,
Count Joan and GordonB in for Dec. 4th. Haven't checked downstairs calendar yet, but I'll go out on a limb now.
GordonB

Bigdogjim
11-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Haggis,
Count Joan and GordonB in for Dec. 4th. Haven't checked downstairs calendar yet, but I'll go out on a limb now.
GordonB

Well I for one hope the limb does not break :help:

Haggis
11-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Well I for one hope the limb does not break :help:

Just don't climb up there with him. :rofl:

Does this mean you are coming? :woohoo:

Also now that Phil is moving to Texas, we will need someone to play Santa.

Marauder
11-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Just don't climb up there with him. :rofl:

Does this mean you are coming? :woohoo:

I should be able to make if all goes well. I may even stop in Philly to pick up a friend and see if she wants to come. :)

Mike Poore
11-03-2004, 07:09 PM
We'll try to make it three from Fairfield. Um, Charley? I'll let John drive the MM so not to worry about ordering up the tug boat.;)
The Capitol Area Marauders will have our next meet on December 4, 2004 at at 2pm at Big Bats restaurant in Stevensville, Md. on Kent Island. There will be no November meet due to conflicting work schedules, time constrants and the Thanksgiving holiday. Hope everyone will be able to make it and that there will be some new faces joining us. I will send out as many PMs as possible and please remember to RSVP either post a reply or a return PM.

Remember going east bound over the Bay Bridge it is the first exit on Kent Island. At the Exit make a Left and at the 2nd traffic light make a right and then make the first right at the gas station and continue on back to the restaurant.

merc
11-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Pam and I should make the trip. :bandit:

Murader03
11-04-2004, 12:28 AM
Haven't checked with Dot yet, but we should be able to make it!

Brutus
11-04-2004, 05:23 AM
I also think I will be able to attend. Count me in for 2 .

MyTMerc
11-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Looking forward to it. See you all there.:)

Shaun

Bigdogjim
11-04-2004, 07:55 PM

Wow I miss a bunch of meets and now you make me Santa:):):)

I am still out on the "limb" but I'll let you know soon enough :P :beer:

Bluerauder
11-05-2004, 01:08 PM

:bump:

This is the last CAM meet for 2004. Any of the new folks like Jonroe, Defyant, Kramer, and Poorjoe check in yet?? :D

jonroe
11-05-2004, 05:36 PM
jonroe here.

Sorry, I'll have to pass again with lots of busy family/kids stuff going on in early December but don't give up on me. I'll make it early in 2005.
I really appreciate you all thinking of me, being new here and all. This is a VERY friendly place. I'm learning a LOT about the MM just browsing here a bit every day.

Thanks.

Jon

DEFYANT
11-05-2004, 05:52 PM
I just checked my schedule and it doesn't look good. I have to work this day. I have some time on the books, I'll check to see if we have enough people working so I can get the day off.

Bigdogjim
11-05-2004, 06:07 PM
You guys are going to miss Santa.......................

Not good.......................

Haggis
11-06-2004, 08:35 PM
You guys are going to miss Santa.......................

Not good.......................

Does this mean you can not make it? :depress: :alone:

Mike tag your it! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/i/santa2.gif

Kramer
11-07-2004, 06:37 AM
Any of the Capital Area Marauder members in the gaithersburg area and cigar fans??

Perhaps we can meet up at one of the local cigar shops for an MM herf.

Haggis
11-07-2004, 08:27 AM
Any of the Capital Area Marauder members in the gaithersburg area and cigar fans??

Perhaps we can meet up at one of the local cigar shops for an MM herf.

I'll pass on the smoke, but sure do enjoy a nice glass of Scotch every now and then. If you would like to get together sometime drop me a line.

DEFYANT
11-07-2004, 12:11 PM
I just checked my schedule and it doesn't look good. I have to work this day. I have some time on the books, I'll check to see if we have enough people working so I can get the day off.
Quoting myself here.....:rolleyes: I put in for the day off. I'd get a three day week end out of it too. We'll see.

Bigdogjim
11-07-2004, 04:44 PM
I will be their!

How that? OK? See 12/4/04 Don't be late...............

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/x0/madnoel.gif

MarauderMark
11-07-2004, 05:27 PM
I will be their!

How that? OK? See 12/4/04 Don't be late...............

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/x0/madnoel.gif

GREAT SANTA!!!!Boy do i got a list for you...
My 1000 Post Cool...:revenge: :up:

Bluerauder
11-07-2004, 05:53 PM
GREAT SANTA!!!!Boy do i got a list for you...

Mark, There's a naughty list and a nice list. I think you are on list number 3 .... with me!!! :rofl:

Haggis
11-07-2004, 08:53 PM
Mark, There's a naughty list and a nice list. I think you are on list number 3 .... with me!!! :rofl:

Er, what's the 3rd list...I hope that doesn't mean you float your boat on both sides of the river?

I already know I'm on the naughty list this year. :argh:

Bluerauder
11-08-2004, 04:57 AM
Er, what's the 3rd list...
Five years running on the "Naughty" list gets you on the "Don't Even Bother" list. :rofl: I was hoping to break the streak this year until the "Dad was Drag Racing" today episode. :rofl:

merc
11-08-2004, 10:10 AM
I have some incentive to come on out to Big Bats.

The NVMC DRAG DAY DVD is done. Please send me a e-mail requesting a copy. It contains the first Marauder Music Video starring “The Fat Bastid & Jet”, and sound track by Queen- We are the champions. History was made that night and I have spent 20 hours fine tuning the event for your pleasure.

It also makes a great x-mas gift for your wife, hint hint, or a prescription for divorce.

:D

MarauderMark
11-08-2004, 04:54 PM

The NVMC DRAG DAY DVD is done. Please send me a e-mail requesting a copy. It contains the first Marauder Music Video starring “The Fat Bastid & Jet”, and sound track by Queen- We are the champions. History was made that night and I have spent 20 hours fine tuning the event for your pleasure.

It also makes a great x-mas gift for your wife, hint hint, or a prescription for divorce.

If this is like the last dvd it's excellence at is best!! Mark does great work..Put me down for one ...

Brutus
11-08-2004, 05:05 PM

I would like to have one of these my man!! I also have a new toy I will be bringing for you to see John Shaft!!

Bigdogjim
11-08-2004, 05:51 PM
Maybe we can get Big Bats to play the DVD on their big TV?

I mean we usally have half the place:):):)

Bluerauder
11-08-2004, 05:59 PM
Maybe we can get Big Bats to play the DVD on their big TV?

I mean we usally have half the place:):):)
And, half the parking lot as well. Great idea ....... :up:

Bigdogjim
11-08-2004, 06:17 PM
And, half the parking lot as well. Great idea ....... :up:

Like who would not want to watch some real great racing while eating?

:burnout: :burnout: :beer: :P

Haggis
11-10-2004, 10:27 AM

Anyone else? I know it is still a few weeks away and you are all thinking about Thanksgiving right know and all of that delicious turkey and cranberry sauce and stuffing and pies...I regress. I sent out over 25 Pms and only heard from a handful of you all, please PM me or post if you are coming or not. Thanks.

DEFYANT
11-10-2004, 10:42 PM
I just got word back today. Count me out :( . I will be working.

MarauderMark
11-11-2004, 05:59 AM
Like who would not want to watch some real great racing while eating?

:burnout: :burnout: :beer: :P

If worse come to worse we can do that in the parking lot.. :burn: :lol:

Bluerauder
11-12-2004, 08:46 AM

:bump: Do we have a consolidated list of attendees for the 4 Dec Big Bat's CAM meet yet?? Or are we still too far out? :confused:

Haggis
11-12-2004, 05:46 PM
:bump: Do we have a consolidated list of attendees for the 4 Dec Big Bat's CAM meet yet?? Or are we still too far out? :confused:

We have 22 members and 13 Marauders that confirmed they will be there out of 41 PMs sent. Where is everybody at? Anyway we still have 3 weeks to go, maybe they are waiting until the time gets closer before they make a commitment. Well so far it will be the usual members plus 1 newbie :woohoo: and he gets to buy the first round. :beer:

Bigdogjim
11-12-2004, 06:02 PM
We have 22 members and 13 Marauders that confirmed Where is everybody at? Well so far it will be the usual members plus 1 newbie :woohoo: and he gets to buy the first round. :beer:

Hey I'm in so that should draw the crowd :burnout: :burnout:

Big doings.....................Be there......................... .

Marauder
11-15-2004, 07:25 AM
Hey I'm in so that should draw the crowd :burnout: :burnout:

Big doings.....................Be there......................... .

My buddy from Philly with the MM is almost a definite yes. He needs to be in Baltimore at 7pm so this will work out for him!!!

Jim,
Maybe in the next few weeks we'll decide where to meet. Maybe I can meet you near your house and we head down to meet up with my friend.

Bigdogjim
11-15-2004, 09:23 AM
Jim,
Maybe I can meet you near your house and we head down to meet up with my friend.

Works for me:) Let me know :burnout: :beer:

Haggis
11-15-2004, 09:33 AM
I should be able to make if all goes well. I may even stop in Philly to pick up a friend and see if she wants to come. :)

My buddy from Philly with the MM is almost a definite yes. He needs to be in Baltimore at 7pm so this will work out for him!!!

Now I am confussed is your friend a female or is your buddy a male or is it one of each? Or was one once the other? Either way you are always invited and so are your friends/buddies.

How are you coming down, hopefully not through Baltimore? That is the long way, check with Bob (Murader03) on a quicker route.

Marauder
11-15-2004, 01:49 PM
Now I am confussed is your friend a female or is your buddy a male or is it one of each? Or was one once the other? Either way you are always invited and so are your friends/buddies.

How are you coming down, hopefully not through Baltimore? That is the long way, check with Bob (Murader03) on a quicker route.

My female friend can't make it but my other friend with a Marauder may come. So for now it is still me plus 1 guest.

We're not coming through Baltimore. We just may be heading that way after the meet.

MarauderMark
11-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Well so far it will be the usual members plus 1 newbie :woohoo: and he gets to buy the first round. :beer:

Well me and the newbie will be maraudering together there..
Hey Bigdog maybe we can all ride down together?yea ? no ?? maybe??? :D

Bigdogjim
11-15-2004, 06:22 PM
Well me and the newbie will be maraudering together there..
Hey Bigdog maybe we can all ride down together?yea ? no ?? maybe??? :D

If you can keep up:)

MarauderMark
11-15-2004, 06:30 PM

I'll most certainly try..omg were gonna diemaybe you can take a few pounds of lead outta that foot.i dont wanna burn up the s/cer :)

Bigdogjim
11-15-2004, 08:47 PM
I'll most certainly try..omg were gonna diemaybe you can take a few pounds of lead outta that foot.i dont wanna burn up the s/cer :)

Markl I'll have one maybe two other Marauders with me:):):)

I'll go easy on you all............. :burnout: :banana2: :P

Bluerauder
11-15-2004, 10:40 PM
I don't think Mark will have any trouble ... :D :rolleyes:

Bigdogjim
11-15-2004, 10:51 PM
I don't think Mark will have any trouble ... :D :rolleyes:

You would be surprised:):):) :burnout: :P :P

Badger
11-17-2004, 10:27 AM
I'll be showing up. The little B's will be at home as we are having a get togther that night. See everyone there. :bandit:

Marauder
11-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Markl I'll have one maybe two other Marauders with me:):):)

I'll go easy on you all............. :burnout: :banana2: :P

I'm trying to convince Ralph to follow me to Philly and continue on. My buddy Marc with the Marauder, who lives in SW Philly, will probably also go. He lives near that Nifty fifties on MacDade Blvd.

Marauder
11-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Does anyone have basic directions from I-95 in Philly? I'm assuming I-95 south to College Ave (Rt 301) south in Newark, DE then Rt 301 to where it meets Rt 50 and then all the way to Kent Island and then your directions except coming from the east going west? I'm guessing exit 37, make a right at the bottom, right at next light, then your directions correct?

Bluerauder
11-17-2004, 01:45 PM
Does anyone have basic directions from I-95 in Philly? I'm assuming I-95 south to College Ave (Rt 301) south in Newark, DE then Rt 301 to where it meets Rt 50 and then all the way to Kent Island and then your directions except coming from the east going west? I'm guessing exit 37, make a right at the bottom, right at next light, then your directions correct?
That sounds just about right. Take US 301 south. It will merge with US 50 before the Chesapeake Bay (William Preston Lane, Jr. Memorial) Bridge. The Big Bat's exit is the last one before the bridge headed westbound (Romancoke/Stevensville). It's only about 1/4 mile (15.5 seconds or less) north toward Stevensville on the right. There's a sign --- can't miss it ... I didn't :D

Others may also be coming that way -- BigDogJim, MarauderMark, and Murader03, I think. You may meet up with them enroute. :)

merc
11-17-2004, 03:18 PM
I'll be showing up. The little B's will be at home as we are having a get togther that night. See everyone there. :bandit:

Glad to see you have a ticket to ride. Sorry to hear that the Jr. Badgers are going to stay home. Look forward to seeing you.
:)

MarauderMark
11-17-2004, 04:17 PM
:D My buddy Marc with the Marauder, who lives in SW Philly, will probably also go. He lives near that Nifty fifties on MacDade Blvd.

I think i talked to marc in center city one day it was on 5th and market st.i was in a maroon p/u truck.if it's who i'm thinking of it'll be cool to meet him again..

I thought you were coming down with bigdog . i figured it would cool with a bunch of FBI"s going on a mission. :rock: .

Badger i'll see ya this weekend budd @ the meet.so far so good fer me. :banana:

Charlie you remember the trip to cruise night we allmost caused an 11 car pile up on 95 just trying to keep up with the Bigdog :drive: , people goin in and out of traffic , WHEW!!! :lol:

Bigdogjim
11-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Yeah we can hook up and run in together:):)

Bluerauder
11-17-2004, 06:09 PM
Charlie you remember the trip to cruise night we allmost caused an 11 car pile up on 95 just trying to keep up with the Bigdog :drive: , people goin in and out of traffic , WHEW!!! :lol:
I was having fun ... sure looked like a Secret Service convoy that were late for the company picnic. :rofl: I was running center of the pack, so no problems there. The cars on the tail end were getting some exercise though !! :D

Joe Walsh
11-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Yeah we can hook up and run in together:):)

Just don't Videotape any of the 'Shenanigans'!! ;) :D

Bigdogjim
11-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Just don't Videotape any of the 'Shenanigans'!! ;) :D

Hey I resemble that remark :stooges:

Marauder
11-18-2004, 07:21 AM
I think i talked to marc in center city one day it was on 5th and market st.i was in a maroon p/u truck.if it's who i'm thinking of it'll be cool to meet him again..

Was it a short guy with glasses? If so, that's him. :D

Bigdogjim
11-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Keep it fresh

MarauderMark
11-19-2004, 06:02 AM
Was it a short guy with glasses? If so, that's him. :D

My bad the one i meet did not wear glasses..

Marauder
11-19-2004, 06:33 AM
My bad the one i meet did not wear glasses..

Oh....ok. Then that's not him because he wears glasses and doesn't use contacts. Either way, I'll be in Philly later today and maybe I'll talk to him.

Bluerauder
11-22-2004, 08:47 AM

:bump: Two weeks out ... getting anxious. :D

For any newcomers, the map on the Big Bat's website link is wrong (still, again).

Haggis
11-22-2004, 01:13 PM
:bump: Two weeks out ... getting anxious. :D

For any newcomers, the map on the Big Bat's website link is wrong (still, again).

Just PM one of the members for directions. If your coming down from Pa., NJ or other points North contact BigDogJim or Murader03. From De. or points East, Murader03. Points South any of the Va. members can help. And for Western MD. you can contact me.

I will try to find some Christmas Bagpipe music for Mike Poore, so we can all get in the Christmas Spirit when we're at Big Bats. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/x0/mxmas.gif

Joe Walsh
11-24-2004, 01:38 PM
Gordon, I'm in for the December Meet!! :banana:

But it doesn't look like Marianne will be able to attend. :(

Hope that everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving....I've got to 'do battle' on I-95... :mad: .. tomorrow morning..... on my way to my sister's home in Blue Bell, PA.

Hey Charlie...you got a spare M1 Abrams for my drive tomorrow??? :D

Haggis
11-26-2004, 04:44 PM

But it doesn't look like Marianne will be able to attend. :(

Can't you change her mind Joe? I promise to behave myself. :rolleyes: :whistle:

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. See you all next Saturday. ;)

If you have't checked in please do so. :up:

Bluerauder
11-26-2004, 05:39 PM

... If you have't checked in please do so. :up:
I am confirmed for two. It'll be me and S.O.B. this trip.

Bigdogjim
11-26-2004, 08:51 PM
I will be their but Santa will not:mad:

Any one need any items from "The Dealer" Ray call him and I'll swing by and pick them up on my way to Big Bats and the Bagpiper's "ball" :lol:

GordonB
11-26-2004, 10:18 PM
Right now, Joan and I plan on being there as well. Pls put us down for 2 people.

Thanks,
GordonB

MarauderMark
11-27-2004, 05:55 AM
I will be their but Santa will not:mad:

Any one need any items from "The Dealer" Ray call him and I'll swing by and pick them up on my way to Big Bats and the Bagpiper's "ball" :lol:

AW That would be great! If you would'nt mind sir(Santa) could you bring that new cobra motor i've been wishing for from rays? :D

DEFYANT
11-27-2004, 08:23 PM
How does one become a CAM member?

Bluerauder
11-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Just express an interest and show up ... :D

jgc61sr2002
11-27-2004, 08:30 PM

You can also join in the Forums section of this site. :D

DEFYANT
11-27-2004, 08:35 PM
OK, count me in then:D .

As long as there is no rite of asscention with Klingon pain sticks.

:beer:

MarauderMark
11-27-2004, 08:46 PM

No not at all..This meet is going to be fun FUN!!! The initiation process is allways fun for us..You'll enjoy it as well .well maybe not at first but it'll be cool.. :D

Bluerauder
11-27-2004, 08:46 PM

No, this month's Secret Blood Initiation ceremony will be conducted with Bagpipes..... :rofl: PM to "Haggis" for the head count. :up: Look forward to seeing you there.

Haggis
11-27-2004, 09:39 PM

What do you have against Klingon pain sticks? I always enjoy a good Zap every now and then. ;)

DEFYANT
11-27-2004, 10:41 PM
I may have to wait for the 01/05 meet. I will be working on 12/4/04.

Mike Poore
11-29-2004, 07:36 AM
:bagpiper: We have plans to drive down to Rehoboth Thursday evening after work, and go see the OC. Christmas Lights, Friday night. Of course there may be a few minutes to make a raid on the outlets, while we're there. For those who haven't visited Ocean City, MD during the Holiday season, the Christmas lights at the South Inlet are spectacular + there's a display, seen by mini train up near 100th street, never mind the no tax outlets at Rehoboth. We'll be staying at the Heritage Inn at Rehoboth, in case anyone else is gonna be in the area. :)

Marauder
11-29-2004, 10:17 AM
Gordon,
Include me and 1 guest with his own Marauder!!! :D

Thanks...
Danny

Bigdogjim
11-29-2004, 10:52 AM

Hell it's easy to join:)

Well they let me in? :rolleyes: :P

New guy buys the first round :beer:

See you their :burnout:

Haggis
11-29-2004, 07:23 PM
To all the new members that are going to be at Big Bats on Saturday, remember wives and girlfriends are welcome. Just remember to bring one or the other, unless they know about each other and are comfortable being in the same room together. Chilren are also welcome at all meets unless you don't want the wife...er girlfriend finding out about them.

So far the weather looks good. Partly cloudy and high aroud 48*. See you all on Saturday. :up:

Bigdogjim
11-29-2004, 07:26 PM
So far the weather looks good. Partly cloudy and high aroud 48*. See you all on Saturday. :up:

Marauder jacket weather...yeah!:up:

MM03MOK
11-29-2004, 07:32 PM
.....remember wives and girlfriends are welcome. What about husbands and boyfriends??? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_4_123v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_VSXXXXXX46US )

Haggis
11-29-2004, 07:35 PM
What about husbands and boyfriends??? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_4_123v.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_VSXXXXXX46US )

Nah..too much competition then. :D

Bluerauder
11-30-2004, 05:08 PM

:bump: :bump: Four days out and counting ...

MarauderMark
11-30-2004, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=Bigdogjim]Hell it's easy to join:)

Well they let me in? :rolleyes: :P

QUOTE]

Heh , Who was going to say no to him??? :dunno: :dunno: :revenge:

Badger
12-01-2004, 11:55 AM
I always enjoy a good Zap every now and then. ;)
Chris keeps you in line eh! :D

MarauderMark
12-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Hey fella's were and what time we gonna meet to have our maravan there and which way are we going ?for me i don't care how where or when as long as were going together.are we going together?

Bluerauder
12-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Hey fella's were and what time we gonna meet to have our maravan there?
Mark, sorry our paths don't cross until the "Rum & Coke" exit about 3 blocks from Big Bat's. :rofl:

Here is my flight plan if any of the southern group would like to meet up enroute.....

Depart 12:00 Noon
I95/I495 Interchange 12:20 PM
Wilson Bridge 12:30 PM
I-95/US 50 12:50 PM
Rte 3/US 301/US 50 1:00 PM
Annapolis/Severn Bridge 1:20 PM
Bay Bridge Toll Plaza 1:30 PM
Big Bat's Lot 1:40 PM

As always, these figures include 10-15 minutes of Kentucky windage for Northern Virginia and Beltway traffic. Your mileage may vary, batteries not included.

I'll be running on Channel 5-0.

Charlie

Murader03
12-01-2004, 10:19 PM
Hey fella's were and what time we gonna meet to have our maravan there and which way are we going ?for me i don't care how where or when as long as were going together.are we going together?

Hey Mark..... We can meet at Summit Airport on 301 just south of the C&D canal bridge. Would ba e good place as there lot will be more or less empty on a Saturday. Should meet there about 12:15 or a little earlier. It'll be about a 45 minute run to Big Bat's. This will allow us to run 301 south all the way........

Anyone else care to pick a spot? Let us know....

Bigdogjim
12-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Hey Mark..... We can meet at Summit Airport on 301 just south of the C&D canal bridge. Would ba e good place as there lot will be more or less empty on a Saturday. Should meet there about 12:15 or a little earlier. It'll be about a 45 minute run to Big Bat's. This will allow us to run 301 south all the way........

Sounds like a plan. I'll hook-up with you guys and I'll have Danny from New York + his buddy and maybe another Marauder :P

Then we can head on down to the party............... :burnout:

Haggis
12-02-2004, 05:04 AM
Chris keeps you in line eh! :D

Don't you know it.

Yes Honey? No I wasn't being sarcastic. Yes Honey it was a joke. Got to go guys. :bop:

MarauderMark
12-02-2004, 06:50 AM

Souds good to me .See ya'll then..which is 40 to the light before 896 make right then 301 correct ?

Badger
12-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Bluerauder: Any rest stops on the way that I could meet up with ya?

I'm in Alexandria, but it would be difficult to stage a highway running meet. I'll have my radio on but with the range of only about 3 miles that would only give us a window of approx 6 minutes to get in contact and get our 20's down.

Bluerauder
12-02-2004, 09:40 AM
Bluerauder: Any rest stops on the way that I could meet up with ya?

I'm in Alexandria, but it would be difficult to stage a highway running meet. I'll have my radio on but with the range of only about 3 miles that would only give us a window of approx 6 minutes to get in contact and get our 20's down.
Where do you plan on jumping onto I-95/I-495? (i.e. Springfield , Eisenhower, Telegraph, or Route 1). We could be a convenient place near one of those. I am coming up I-95 from the Woodbridge area.

Charlie

Stephen Soulsby
12-02-2004, 07:40 PM
I once again will be unable to attend due to work. Maybe the next one can be on a Sunday? I'm off the first two Sundays of every month. I work every Saturday.

MarauderMark
12-02-2004, 07:46 PM
I once again will be unable to attend due to work. Maybe the next one can be on a Sunday? I'm off the first two Sundays of every month. I work every Saturday.

Well me and peg wish you and lin merry xmas ..Hey how did you make out with the mm?

merc
12-02-2004, 07:51 PM

Merry X-mas and a very Happy New year from Mark & Pam. Maybe we should have a Sunday meeting to accommodate your work schedule. How is the new job coming? and your new wheels you were working on.

Bigdogjim
12-02-2004, 07:56 PM

Call in sick? ..........

We'll miss you :P

Stephen Soulsby
12-02-2004, 08:02 PM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all from Ligouri and I. I got the car back from the body shop looking good as new. The new wheels are on (in graphite color). I hope you guys have a fun meet and don't forget to post pics.

Murader03
12-02-2004, 10:29 PM
Souds good to me .See ya'll then..which is 40 to the light before 896 make right then 301 correct ?

Yep! That's correct. 40 north to 301/896 south, take a right. About a mile after you come off the bridge, the airport is on the right. You'll see it! Well, maybe not, you'll need a pillow to see over the dash......... :help: :banana:

Bluerauder
12-03-2004, 08:00 AM
I once again will be unable to attend due to work.
Sorry to hear that you and Ligouri can't make it to the meet. :( Hope you and yours have a great holiday season. :up:

Haggis
12-03-2004, 10:20 AM
I once again will be unable to attend due to work. Sorry to hear that Stephen. Chris and I wish you and Ligouri a Merry Christmas http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/i/santa2.gif and a Happy New Year!!! http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/x0/madnoel.gif

But, if I was you I would take BigDog's advice.

Call in sick? ..........

We'll miss you :P

MarauderMark
12-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Yep! That's correct. 40 north to 301/896 south, take a right. About a mile after you come off the bridge, the airport is on the right. You'll see it! Well, maybe not, you'll need a pillow to see over the dash......... :help: :banana:

Unless the wife uses her magic finger. :eek: :rofl:

Haggis
12-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Unless the wife uses her magic finger. :eek: :rofl:

Okkkkk.....I'm not going there. :help: :confused:

MarauderMark
12-03-2004, 01:45 PM
Okkkkk.....I'm not going there. :help: :confused:

Boyo boy The way you people think i swear....To point the way of course...

Bigdogjim
12-03-2004, 07:44 PM

Look for at least 3 black Marauder :) :) :)

MarauderMark
12-03-2004, 07:47 PM
Look for at least 3 black Marauder :) :) :)

And 1 more 04maraudermd666 i will meet him @ 11:30 sat @ rt272 and rt40 so im guessing it'll take 30 to 40 mins to get there.so please wait..

Bigdogjim
12-03-2004, 07:56 PM
And 1 more 04maraudermd666 i will meet him @ 11:30 sat @ rt272 and rt40 so im guessing it'll take 30 to 40 mins to get there.so please wait..

Well drive fast............... :burnout: :burnout:

We'll wait for you s-l-o-w-p-o-k-e-s............................

DEFYANT
12-04-2004, 10:48 PM
How did it go? I tried a last ditch effort to get the day off, but had to work!

Haggis
12-04-2004, 10:55 PM
How did it go? I tried a last ditch effort to get the day off, but had to work!

It went great, my wife Ladyhawke threw me a surprise birthday party at Big Bats. Check out the threan "Happy Birthday Haggis" for some pics. We will post our pics tomorrow or Monday. Sorry you could not make it, hope to see you at the next CAN Meet. :beer:

MarauderMark
12-05-2004, 07:02 AM
Heres some pics..

MarauderMark
12-05-2004, 07:05 AM
here some more pics..Thanks charlie will get my son to post everthing..Anyone else you send em we'll post em..

Bluerauder
12-05-2004, 07:15 AM
here some more pics..Thanks charlie will get my son to post everthing..Anyone else you send em we'll post em..
Hey, I missed the official MM Jacket Tag removal ceremony on Mike's new outfit. :rofl:

MarauderMark
12-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Hey, I missed the official MM Jacket Tag removal ceremony on Mike's new outfit. :rofl:

Shhh thats the jacket he stole out of marauders(Dave) car.. :lol:
Wasn't there a country singer that used to wear clothes with the tags??
Lmao "Did you see that Charlie cheat"? Great Quote..

merc
12-05-2004, 09:44 AM
Silver Marauder owners talking about what else "Silver Marauders"

Seneca
12-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Hey everyone!.. Just got to NY dropping My g/f "Emma" back off at college.. It was rough but awsome week!.. I really enjoyed meeting all of you!.. yur awsome!.. Mark was right when he said your all good people!..I'm really looking coming to the next meet.. Catch Ya'll Later!.. Sen:)

merc
12-05-2004, 08:22 PM
Large turnout and a few new members showed up. :banana: Although Phil and Tashsa (MAD-3R and MAD-3R Wife) was not in attendance the group ordered Guinness Beer as a goodbye. :beer:

Haggis
12-05-2004, 10:55 PM
Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Phil and Tasha we all missed you both, it was not the same, but we will care on. I will also have at least 1 Guiness at Big Bats every time in your memory.

Thank you to Bigdog for that IMOA Pup-tent I will use it next Spring and Summer when I am in the "Dog House".

Rick (Slowpoke), I hope you don't mind, but I decided to carry on your tradition of giving a George Foreman Grill as a gift on my B-day. I decided to give it to Mike Poore since he was so kind to give the one he won from you to Mac.

Marauder
12-06-2004, 06:39 AM
I had such a fun time. The 216 mile trip was worth it. I'm looking forward to the next one. :D When all said and done, I put 524 miles on the MM this weekend.

Bluerauder
12-06-2004, 07:17 AM
I had such a fun time. The 216 mile trip was worth it. I'm looking forward to the next one. :D When all said and done, I put 524 miles on the MM this weekend.
Danny,
Was nice to see you at the meet. Hope your friend Mark signs on to the MM.Net.

How did the trip go up to Baltimore on I-97? Three Marauders running over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge was a sight to behold !!! :D

"Did you see that Charlie cheat?
Mike was a victim of my best R/T of the day during qualifiers. :D

Brutus
12-06-2004, 07:51 AM
:( Sorry we couldnt make it guys. Without going into alot of detail, I have had many issues at work over the last month, one being we had to lay off 27 people. I was not affected but my schedule was changed twice in the last 2 weeks and I ended up having to work where I was going to be off when this was planned. Again I wish I could have made it and I am sorry to miss meeting all the new members, and Haggis..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Bigdogjim
12-06-2004, 08:51 AM

It was 145 miles for me also:)

It was great to meet you with you and your buddy before we teamed up with the rest of the group:)

Marauder
12-06-2004, 09:02 AM
Danny,
Was nice to see you at the meet. Hope your friend Mark signs on to the MM.Net.

How did the trip go up to Baltimore on I-97? Three Marauders running over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge was a sight to behold !!! :D

It was great seeing you also...maybe next time you guys can take a trip up to one of our NY area meets. You are more than welcome to come to the Marauder Holiday party on the 18th.

We made it to JHU in Baltimore exactly at 5:56pm so we were Golden....thanks for the directions. :)

It was 145 miles for me also :)

It was great to meet you with you and your buddy before we teamed up with the rest of the group :)

Definitely....always a pleasure Jim.

Check this...I was in Philly on Sunday...I encountered a silver MM at Pat's on 9th and Passyunk. I gave him one of the cards you gave me and he was happy to receive it and will hopefully sign up. :D

GO BLUE WATER!!!

Joe Walsh
12-06-2004, 09:07 AM
GO BLUE WATER!!!

I'm glad it's raining today...the rain will wash away all of the bluestains on my front lawn. :D
Hey BigDog....you didn't happen to stop by my house on your way home did you??? :rolleyes: ;)