PDA

View Full Version : uploading photos....HOW?

tmac1337
11-02-2004, 06:03 PM
I have attempted to upload photos as an attachment several times and keep getting told the file is over 100 KB. I have lowered the setting on my camera to its least quality setting at 1 megapixel. I have shrunk the photos to the lowest possible compression rate at least quality for emailing (when editing the photo) and am still being told the photo is too large. Does anybody have an answer?

tmac1337
11-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Well, I fiquered half of it out now. Upload to the gallery. Copy url and paste to a post.

FordNut
11-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Well, I fiquered half of it out now. Upload to the gallery. Copy url and paste to a post.
That's what I've been doing. Makes it nicer for dial-up because the attachments are not contained in the thread.

Patrick
11-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Can't help with the photo gallery (see my thread in the lounge) but As an attachtment to a message I never had to resize the pic. And I have posted large files before but its been awhile maybe its been changed. Anyone else here have thier 2 cents to add!!!!

Rollin'Thunder
11-02-2004, 08:29 PM
I can't login to the gallery. It won't accept my user name or password! :dunno: Anyone have any suggestions? :confused:

MM03MOK
11-02-2004, 08:42 PM
I can't login to the gallery. It won't accept my user name or password! :dunno: Anyone have any suggestions? :confused:Bill - did you "register" first? Then on subsequent visits, you'd "Login." Same User Name and password as the Forum.

Rollin'Thunder
11-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Bill - did you "register" first? Then on subsequent visits, you'd "Login." Same User Name and password as the Forum.
When I try to register, It throws up a block that says I have already registered. :(

MM03MOK
11-02-2004, 09:44 PM
When I try to register, It throws up a block that says I have already registered. :(So now if you log in, is says it won't accept your user name or password?

Rollin'Thunder
11-02-2004, 09:50 PM
So now if you log in, is says it won't accept your user name or password?
Correct. It says invalid user name or password. :bigcry:

MM03MOK
11-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Have you always had this problem? Watching your Cap Locks?

Rollin'Thunder
11-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Have you always had this problem? Watching your Cap Locks?
Cruzer was here after our last gathering a few days ago. We were talking about posting some of the pics. I told him I didn't even know how to do it. "I'll show you!" :cool: says he. Wrong! :rolleyes: I couldn't login to the gallery....and still can't. No Capslock. I'm willing to try any suggestions that might come my way. :depress: :alone: Thanks! Bill