PDA

View Full Version : Got JLT system, what next?

poorjoe
11-03-2004, 08:47 AM
Now that I have Tucker's JLT air intake system, I want to add 4:10 gears and the 9100 superchips tuner from lidio, does it matter what I add next? Excluding a supercharger would these be the main mods?

Thanks, Joe

Bradley G
11-03-2004, 09:21 AM
Any feedback on your fresh cold air?I have 4:10's and Lidio's program loaded by an SCT to the car.Short of a blower This is all he recommends (bang for buck)

Bradley G

Now that I have Tucker's JLT air intake system, I want to add 4:10 gears and the 9100 superchips tuner from lidio, does it matter what I add next? Excluding a supercharger would these be the main mods?

Thanks, Joe

RF Overlord
11-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Dennis's Cobra exhaust...provides a healthy boost now, and won't be obsolete if you DO get a blower.

poorjoe
11-03-2004, 09:35 AM
Any feedback on your fresh cold air?I have 4:10's and Lidio's program loaded by an SCT to the car.Short of a blower This is all he recommends (bang for buck)

Bradley GI don't have any numbers ( tucker does), but I was very suprized by the increase in power, it was more than I thought it would be. Its very noticeable, you won't be disapointed. only cost me $145 with the painted tube, tucker (maker of JLT true cold air systems) installed it for me, he lives close by.

Joe

poorjoe
11-03-2004, 09:39 AM
Dennis's Cobra exhaust...provides a healthy boost now, and won't be obsolete if you DO get a blower.

Do you have a price on it, and Does it matter which I do first?

Joe

RF Overlord
11-03-2004, 11:49 AM
It's a matter of board etiquette that we generally don't discuss pricing...best to contact Dennis directly.

If you're going to have the 4.10s installed, then you should try and have the SCT 9100 on hand so you can correct the speedo calibration right away... other than that, order doesn't matter...

poorjoe
11-03-2004, 04:53 PM
It's a matter of board etiquette that we generally don't discuss pricing...best to contact Dennis directly.

If you're going to have the 4.10s installed, then you should try and have the SCT 9100 on hand so you can correct the speedo calibration right away... other than that, order doesn't matter...

Thank you for the information, I'm still learning my way around, I'll get it right.

Joe