PDA

View Full Version : verify adress for mailer

Bradley G
11-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Called Chad back at Kenny Brown today,I thanked him for the call and asked about thier website and he said it will be back to partial operation soon . He explained that Kenny wants everything perfect before they go back up .The 2005 catalogs will be out soon as well:cool: I got a call from Kenny Brown today to verify my correct adress.Chad left a message on my answer machine to send thier 2005 catalog.317-247-5320 if I Need anything. Boy there's a call I'ed like to make.:help: ME!
Bradley G

Eric91Z
11-10-2004, 07:58 PM
So, any more word on when the website will be back up? Also, how about contact for ordering a new catalog when they come out?

bigslim
11-10-2004, 08:50 PM
I got a call from him yesterday. I thought it was a classy move.

GarageMahal
11-10-2004, 08:54 PM
I received a call recently as well. It was really a pleasant suprise to get a call from Kenny Brown (the company).

jta

Eric91Z
11-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Well, guess since I have yet to actually own a Marauder, that I don't rate in their book. Called the Kenny Brown shop today to request a mailer/catalog and the first thing the guy informs me is that they aren't making the Marauder anymore - as if I didn't already know that. Then he proceeds to ask why I want a catalog and tells me that the only thing that can be bought by the cutomer to put on themselves is the dead pedal and that everything else they have for the Marauder needs to be installed in-house. Well, maybe I would like a catalog for a parts list and installed prices to get it done, but he doesn't want to send it out.

Oh well... Just wanted to share my experience with them. Guess once I pick up a Marauder that the aftermarket parts will be coming from other vendors then... (even when I am looking to have some install them).

Anyone else offer a dead pedal????

SouLRioT
11-16-2004, 06:35 PM
KB is the only one that offers it.

CRUZTAKER
11-16-2004, 06:58 PM
Anyone else offer a dead pedal????The local junk yard has a vast array to choose from.

This is by no means a custom marauder only piece to find. One can make virtually any pedal work, and for less than $10 and a day getting dirty at a few boneyards searching for the right one. Are you aware of the cost of this KB pedal? Let's just say, after shipping....prepare to drop a c-note.

Sorry Eric, I know that isn't the answer you want, but no one else offers one on this board.