PDA

View Full Version : Marauder with limo plates

GarageMahal
11-03-2004, 09:34 PM
On my way home tonight I came up on a spotless MM with limo plates. I wish my MM was that shiny but its gone a couple weeks without a wash due to rain and is terribly dirty :(

I wonder if it was anyone here, possibly a newer member going by "Limomerc"? ;) Just guessing ....

jta

GodOSpeed
11-03-2004, 10:10 PM
I just spotted my first Marauder since I've owned mine... Nov. 2 12:12pm crossing University Ave. We both just gawked at one another. My light was red so I couldn't get after him. I got into the Twin Cities @ 11:00pm Nov 1 and departed @ 12:00 noon today. Sorry no limo plates: no plate on the front and 1BDMERC on the back. I feel kinda bad for not scheduling a meet with you guys but I thought my trip to the cities would just be a hit and run.

LimoMerc
11-03-2004, 10:24 PM
GarageMahal,
Was it on 35W going north, just going over Industrial Blvd? If so, that was me. Sorry I could not answer your hello but I heard your car and knew you where saying hi, I would have gladly trompped on the gas to aknowllege you but I had a passenger.

:burnout:

FiveO
11-03-2004, 10:27 PM
Read the thread title and guessed the response!

Nice one LimoMerc :D

FiveO
11-03-2004, 10:29 PM
I just spotted my first Marauder since I've owned mine... Nov. 2 12:12pm crossing University Ave. We both just gawked at one another. My light was red so I couldn't get after him. I got into the Twin Cities @ 11:00pm Nov 1 and departed @ 12:00 noon today. Sorry no limo plates: no plate on the front and 1BDMERC on the back. I feel kinda bad for not scheduling a meet with you guys but I thought my trip to the cities would just be a hit and run.

Hit us up next time God....we'll be there...

Man that sounded bad :D

GarageMahal
11-04-2004, 08:05 AM
GarageMahal,
Was it on 35W going north, just going over Industrial Blvd? :burnout:

That was the place. Nice to see other members on the road :) Again I must say your ride really looks great.

jta

GodOSpeed
11-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Nobody knows who it was that I saw the other day? It was a black without a spoiler on the back. It looked like a tall slim dude about my age driving it. :coolman:

GarageMahal
11-04-2004, 11:51 AM
Nobody knows who it was that I saw the other day? It was a black without a spoiler on the back. It looked like a tall slim dude about my age driving it. :coolman:

Well, that descriptions sounds like me ... everything but the plate number that is. Plus I am sure you would have mentioned my hat :lol:

What part of ND are you in? I remember seeing a MM up in Fargo the fall of 2002. It stands out in memory because it was the first one other than mine I had seen on the road, and I had mine for a few months at the time.

jta

LimoMerc
11-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Well I guess it's just a small marauder world after all.:)

GodOSpeed
11-04-2004, 03:38 PM
I live in the Turtle Mountains in north central ND. About 15 miles from Canadian border. I've had my Marauder since January 2 2003. Traveled all over this state your state and to Billings Montana and have never seen another one on the road. I am pretty confident I have the only one in this state. Thats why I was so pumped to see one the other day. I still love the cool factor of this car even in a city such as yours I had people coming up to me to ask questions about this machine. Gotta love it! My wife last weekend spun it up to Minot ND to do so shopping and an older gent stopped her and said "I can't belive your still driving that car! That's a collectors item now isnt it?!"