PDA

View Full Version : Official Saving Up for Reinhart Vortec

sailsmen
11-05-2004, 07:25 AM
After much research, including reading Sean Hyland's and Corky Bell's books and 76 runs at the track in my MM I am pleased to announce I am saving up for the Reinhart Vortec S/C.

My goal is to have her installed with in 6 months! :)

My choice is driven by geographics it was 87* and 85% humidity last week, racing at the track and an existing business relationship.

The purpose of this announcement is to share in my enthusiasum and to help me meet my goal! I usually do what I say I am going to do.

So please no comments on the Pros/Cons of the various S/C systems. They are all Prime Beef, either Filet', Strip or Ribeye.

Patrick
11-05-2004, 08:40 AM
After much research, including reading Sean Hyland's and Corky Bell's books and 76 runs at the track in my MM I am pleased to announce I am saving up for the Reinhart Vortec S/C.

My choice is driven by geographics it was 87* and 85% humidity last week, racing at the track and an existing business relationship.

The purpose of this announcement is to share in my enthusiasum and to help me meet my goal! I usually do what I say I am going to do.

So please no comments on the Pros/Cons of the various S/C systems. They are all Prime Beef, either Filet', Strip or Ribeye.

Cool!!!! My goal is May 05...
:woohoo: :woohoo:

tmac1337
11-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Way to go Sailsman. Dennis has a very nice kit!

Smokie
11-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Congratulations, I am sure you will not be dissapointed, as Zack has demonstrated the Vortec goes very fast.:D

stevengerard
11-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Cool, welcome to da club! You're going to go nuts waiting for it now - you know that don't you.

David Morton
11-05-2004, 12:40 PM
I'll buy that for a dollar! :D

Yeah, I do believe it's gonna be next on my list right behind the 14" KVR "full monty" brake upgrade that should be on it's way here now.

MarauderMark
11-05-2004, 02:11 PM
Welcome to club Vortech..Your going to have fun:D so get ready for it.blowing away ricers , mustangs, cobras .Keep me posted on the out come...:beer:

Bigdogjim
11-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Always good to have a goal:):):)

hdwrench
11-22-2004, 07:35 PM
good luck!

saving is a foreign concept to me.

i need to learn how to do that some day. :)

Tallboy
11-22-2004, 07:43 PM
congratulations!!

Bigdogjim
11-22-2004, 08:22 PM

Vey well put sailsmen:up: miss it when I first read the post! :burnout:

Tallboy
05-01-2005, 05:15 PM

Well, you beat your goal of 6 months!

My hat is off to a man who did exactly what he said he would do.

Congratulations-another blown MM on the road.:up:

Cobra25
05-01-2005, 07:29 PM
Congrats on your purchase of your S/C.

Dennis Reinhart
05-02-2005, 08:11 AM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/banners/adimage.php?filename=rbanner.g if&contenttype=gif

Billy emailed me said he is having problems:bigcry: he can not keep from twisting the tires off:banana: So I sent him a file to adjust the shift points to compenstae for the devistaion he giving the tires, othere than that he is having a blast with the car and is entering it in a car show this weekend.:beer:

sailsmen
05-02-2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks all! The car is faster than I ever imagined! :D

SergntMac
05-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Guess I missed the part where Dennis tells us that his "Billy's car" project is sailsmen's Marauder. No problemo, I got it now.

Congrats all around!