PDA

View Full Version : Mark your calendar--Saturday, Nov 13th

cruzer
11-05-2004, 10:26 PM
The rain-delayed LSCC Charity Car Show will be held on Sat, Nov 13th in the Syms Dept Store parking lot on Mockinbird at Lemmon. Registration starts at 9 AM ---Awards at 2PM. Hope everyone can show up, we haven't had much luck with weather and sure would like to have a good turn-out for this one--lots of cars, friends, and awards--Ya'll come, Maury

TX Harley Guy
11-07-2004, 10:04 PM
Ill be there, since Im right down the street anyway.
I spent the day detailing the HD today, hope it stays kinda clean this week.
A coworker has an 04 Corvette hes had about a month he wants to bring, wait till you see this one, hes detailed the engine so nice, all chrome and color matched and a sweet sounding new Corsa exhaust system. Its for any type of car right?

cruzer
11-07-2004, 10:14 PM
Tell your friend he is always welcome--we all appreciate a man who loves his car like we do. I guess I don't have to e-mail you the info on the meeting and show---hope to see you at both, maury

2003 MIB
11-08-2004, 05:15 AM
Its for any type of car right?
I think as you get to know us better you'll realize that we're a lot more about the people and less about the type of vehicle. Cars, Trucks, Chevy, Mopar, Bikes, Ricers, Bugs. If you're into your vehicle- we're into you. All are welcome!!

TX Harley Guy
11-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Thats what I like to hear! I enjoy all types of vehicles too, old and new, stock and modded, restored or rodded!
Ill let him know.

jfclancy
11-10-2004, 07:16 AM
The rain-delayed LSCC Charity Car Show will be held on Sat, Nov 13th in the Syms Dept Store parking lot on Mockinbird at Lemmon. Registration starts at 9 AM ---Awards at 2PM. Hope everyone can show up, we haven't had much luck with weather and sure would like to have a good turn-out for this one--lots of cars, friends, and awards--Ya'll come, Maury

BAD week for me Saturday is retirees day out at Carswell and the BW Linda and myself have some paperwork that must get done that day. Y'all do us proud.

Joe :beer: :beer:

TX Harley Guy
11-15-2004, 09:32 AM
Sorry I couldnt make it, even though I was just a few blocks away I couldnt get away, we run half staff on saturday and the other guy was late then didnt do any thing when he got there ...... It sucks being the dependable guy sometimes ...... Hope you all had a good time!
oh, my Vette buddy was scared of the rain.

Racerx88
11-15-2004, 12:16 PM
Don't worry about it.........the show got canceled. Nobody showed up by the Cougar and MM guys!