PDA

View Full Version : Caper`s

Hack Goby
11-08-2004, 06:57 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0861.JPG As always the steak was awsome and the company even better.Matt and Heather were in town and what a better Motor City welcome than to take them for some awsome steak.Dave,Dan,Linda and myself all stuffed our selfs and spun a few yarns.Damn,That was good.

mpearce
11-09-2004, 04:14 PM
Hey Motor City! Thanks for the fun night away from home! Coming up to Detroit is no big thing, now that we've got a fun crew to run with every time we're there! Capers is fantastic...where else can you get a 12oz NY Strip for $5?? Slim...sorry our paths didn't cross this time around. Good luck with the Trilogy! Dave...thats quite a machine you've got there. Thanks for taking us on a test drive! Dan...it was great to finally meet you, we will be in touch. Lidio, thanks for the shirts...can't wait to come back in the spring for more mods! Talk to you all soon.

-Mat & Heather

bigslim
11-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Glad to hear you two had a great time and made it home safely. Next time I hope to see both of you. Maybe I will make a trip that way.