PDA

View Full Version : Houston, where are you

Ray Snyder
01-28-2003, 11:04 AM
I've had my MM since last June, Last week I saw my first other Maruader. I was sitting in my office and saw one from the window.

How many people are there out there in Houston that own a Maruader,

Let's get together......:

JohnE
01-28-2003, 12:22 PM
Seen one Marauder on I-45 in Houston so far. Still rare. Don't have one myself, yet.

I'd be happy to meet any Panther enthusists. Maybe a trip out to Baytown would be in order.

Madhouse
01-28-2003, 02:16 PM
A buddy of mine has one - but he's not big on BBS boards. He just had Houston Performance put in a Kenny Brown chip and 4.10's...

Gaylon Harwell
01-28-2003, 04:23 PM
... but we haven't yet "networked" as actively as our buddies up in north TX have. I live near Conroe... and would enjoy meeting the other SE TX MM owners!

...Gaylon

Ray Snyder
01-29-2003, 07:54 AM
Madhouse, It was your buddy's one that I saw, My office is just around the corner from Houston performance and they often test run the cars past my window. They also installed my 4.10's and I put in my own Rienhart chip.

Gaylon, I live in the Northwest part of town, near Compaq, sorry hp.

Lets see if we can get a few more people to respond to this mail, and then arrange a get together.

cyclone03
01-29-2003, 08:00 AM
I live near San Antonio and have not seen another,From Dallas to Houston until last week.
I was on IH10, in Katty, heading east.We where in our Crew Cab with a big Blue Air Force trailer behind it,off to fix another broken T-38.
The Marauder was slowly slicing through traffic then went south on the loop.Man and woman inside,no tent just looked like a stocker.

Ray Snyder
01-29-2003, 10:18 AM
Well ,, Its like waiting for a bus, I did not see a Marauder on the road for six months, and now I've seen 2 in 2 weeks. Just saw one on SH249 heading south by Willowbrook about 10.45 am.

Good to see ya

VaderSS
01-29-2003, 02:29 PM
There is one in the complex where I work. He has a black Impala also, at least I guess it's him, I never see the two there at the same time.

I work near Hammerly and Beltway 8.

Ray Snyder
01-29-2003, 02:55 PM
Hang on there VaderSS, that could be me, Oh hold on, My SS is Green/Grey and I work at Beltway 8 and SH 249 Just off Hollister Dr.

Madhouse
01-30-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Ray Snyder
Madhouse, It was your buddy's one that I saw, My office is just around the corner from Houston performance and they often test run the cars past my window. They also installed my 4.10's and I put in my own Rienhart chip.

I made his night last night! We were headed to dinner after class and lined them up on Hwy. 6. When we launched my tires went up in a cloud of smoke and he dusted me. The guy riding with him told me at the restaurant that he didn't stop smiling the whole way. :D

I'll try to get him to sign onto this board...

kbs
02-21-2003, 10:10 PM
Mine has been in HOU a couple of times (came from Beaumont) but mostly seen around the Lower Rio Grande Valley (where I have been consigned)!

Ray Snyder
02-24-2003, 06:58 AM
Wecome aboard. I saw another one in the Northwest Houston area on Saturday. It was at Zube park off of 290, so the owner was either riding his bike in the area or has a kid that play's soccer. I wish I had those cards from Slowpoke with me.