PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to Dennis and KVR

MMM2003
11-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Thumbs up to Dennis and KVR!

DR to the rescue.

As mentioned in another thread, this past weekend I put on my (OEM size) KVR front and rear brake kit with KVR SS lines. I purchased these components as take off’s from Hellboy, (I should say before Marty’s car became Hellboy). The brake lines were never installed and NIB.

When I received the shipment last fall (takes me a while to put stuff on), one of boxes was damaged during shipment and the package containing the brake line kit had broken open. It looked like everything was there.

During the install we noticed that there were no brackets for the front lines. For the time being, we just used cable ties to secure them.

Here comes the good part.

I emailed Dennis to find out if the kit was supposed to include front brackets. He replied, yes they should and referred me to Terry at KVR.

I called Terry and they are sending me front L&R brackets out today. I should have them tomorrow. Free of charge!!

You guys are the best. It’s the little things that count. It’s been said many times, you can’t beat this kind of customer service!! :bows:

Thanks to everyone who helped. (including you, Fordnut!)

Peter aka MMM2003

P.S.: BTW, have I mentioned how much I like the new brakes and SS lines! Even if you don't upgraded the brakes, get the lines (there are several people offering kits), they make a big difference!

GarageMahal
11-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Hey Peter, I seem to recall that you run snow tires in the winter. If so, what size rims are you using? I did not realize there was a brake kit that worked with winter wheels.

Thanks,
jta

MMM2003
11-09-2004, 05:36 PM
Hey Peter, I seem to recall that you run snow tires in the winter. If so, what size rims are you using? I did not realize there was a brake kit that worked with winter wheels.

Thanks,
jta

16" rims that were sold as the DTD package last winter. The KVR kit is the same size as OEM stock. Only better pads and cross-drilled. I used the same calipers. Snows will still work.