PDA

View Full Version : 3 MM's in one day

MMM2003
11-11-2004, 01:52 PM
I went to the PackExpo at the McCormick Place on Wednesday (11/10/04).
As we were leaving I saw two black MM (1 on 5th level and 1 on 1st level). One got carded (Thanks Slowpoke).

I saw the the third one, as we were leaving Millrose Brewing Co. in Barrington. We stopped there for Dinner. I had just explained to a colleague, that they made the MM in 4 colors, but everything but black was rather rare.

As we walk out, there is a silver MM parked in front of the door (with USMC stickers). Sure, make me look like a liar.

Chi-town truly is the MM capitol of the US.

Was this anyone from the board?

UAW 588
11-11-2004, 08:45 PM
Chi-town truly is the MM capitol of the US.

You betcha damn skippy we are!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana2: :burnout:

stevengerard
11-11-2004, 08:49 PM
not me, whats cool is I haven't seen another MM around here in two months. That means I'll see 3 tomorrow as well.

UAW 588
11-11-2004, 08:52 PM
not me, whats cool is I haven't seen another MM around here in two months. That means I'll see 3 tomorrow as well.
I have seen 5 this past week, not including the 3 at work in the hourly parking lot at the plant.

Birdman93
11-12-2004, 02:31 AM
Looks like the Chicago group is the closest to me!:D

Just bought a 2003 Marauder with 32k on her-took the car for a drive and fell in love instantly-I also own 3 Thunderbird Super Coupes-I love big cars that can perform.:bows:

Wonder how the granddaughter will react when she rides in it-she's 10 months old.:help:

svtguy
11-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Looks like the Chicago group is the closest to me!:D

Just bought a 2003 Marauder with 32k on her-took the car for a drive and fell in love instantly-I also own 3 Thunderbird Super Coupes-I love big cars that can perform.:bows:

Wonder how the granddaughter will react when she rides in it-she's 10 months old.:help:
You and your granddaughter will love everything about your Marauder. And :welcome: to a great site. You have good taste in cars.