PDA

View Full Version : Whose MM did I card today?

UncleLar
11-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Black MM,Il. license ending in numbers 357 ,Kronon L/M sticker on the trunk lid,around 3:30 PM at Irv.Pk.Rd. and Kedzie. BTW,you really should close your drivers window all the way when you park on the street.
And I'm STILL looking for the good looking blonde driving a Black MM when I'm out doing my "motor patrol".

SergntMac
11-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Wasn't me, but it's real nice to see you post here again. You're a lifetime member of the Windy City crew, and always welcome here. I hop you know that...

UncleLar
11-12-2004, 07:06 PM
Thanks Mac,nice to know I'm still welcome. I still pop in here to check on everyone from time to time. I haven't been able to make any of the Chicken Meets,but if you guys do the Pizza night at the Exit I'm pretty sure I can stay out late one work night to see everyone again.

Lou
11-13-2004, 08:58 AM
It wasn't me.

I did card a silver MM in Westmont the other day though near 59th and Cass.
It still had it's temporary plates on it.

Motorhead350
11-30-2004, 08:44 AM
I got pulled over yesterday for doing 84. I got a warning, but I got a fine for having an expired insurance card. That wasn't in Chicago though. I was almost hoping to get a ticket because Traffic School Rules! :banana2: The cop really cut me a break. I don't know why about everyone my age hates police, (19) I think their some of the coolest people. Chicago police..... state troopers are another story. :censor:

Jay Stark
12-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Black MM,Il. license ending in numbers 357 ,Kronon L/M sticker on the trunk lid,around 3:30 PM at Irv.Pk.Rd. and Kedzie. BTW,you really should close your drivers window all the way when you park on the street.
And I'm STILL looking for the good looking blonde driving a Black MM when I'm out doing my "motor patrol".

I know him well. Union Official for the Bakery Drivers Union!