PDA

View Full Version : MA/NE Meet Sunday Nov. 21

MM03MOK
11-17-2004, 09:13 PM
Come One, Come All!!

Haggis and Ladyhawke will be traveling thru Massachusetts on Sunday so we're going to get a group together. Here are the details.

Location: Piccadilly Pub, Rte 12, Auburn, MA http://www.picpub.com/index2.htm
Directions: http://www.picpub.com/locations/tops/auburn.htm
Date/Time: Sunday, Nov. 21, 2pm

It's a two hour ride for RF and myself. Please post here if you can join us. I'll confirm with the restaurant tomorrow about accommodating the crew. Other than the dyno day with Jerry W. we did in May '03, we haven't had a "Meet" up this way, so let this be the first of many!!

Paul T. Casey
11-18-2004, 06:36 PM
This sounds real good to me, plus it gives me an excuse to visit my son in nearby Worcester!! I'm in!!

Bigdogjim
11-18-2004, 06:40 PM
Sorry:mad:

I love to take a ride but, I have to work Sunday afternoon due to T-day!

MM03MOK
11-18-2004, 07:10 PM
Paul!! Thought you were still down south. KEWL!! Looking forward to getting together!
This sounds real good to me, plus it gives me an excuse to visit my son in nearby Worcester!! I'm in!!

Mikeenh
11-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Diana & I will be there. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/food.gif

If I can make contact with Gordon & Chris, we'll run with them from Keene, NH to Mass.

MM03MOK
11-18-2004, 09:00 PM
So Far:

Ladyhawke
Haggis
RF Overlord
MM03MOK
Paul T. Casey
MikeENH
DianaENH
John F. Russo

Ladyhawke
11-18-2004, 09:24 PM
Gordon and I have arrived safely in Keene NH. Many thanks to Mary for organizing a meet for Sunday. We are looking forward to seeing familiar faces and hoping to meet some new members from the area.

Mike, we are planning to take Rt 12 South to Fitchburg, then Rt 2 to I-190 South to Worcester and would love to meet up with you and Diana. Give us a call on our cell # or send a PM.

Unfortunately, we have not seen any Marauders on our trip yet.

MARAUDER S/C #5
11-19-2004, 04:48 AM
:dunno: Looks like rain on Sunday

LCpl Retired
11-19-2004, 05:17 AM
Have alot going on this week, but if I can sneak up there on Sun I will..weather permitting

Larry Durham
11-19-2004, 05:41 AM
It's a long drive for my wife and I, ( 4 miles ) but I'm sure we can endure it.
WE"LL BE THERE! :party:

Haggis
11-19-2004, 07:05 AM
Glad to hear you all are coming to meet us. Chris and I are lookig foward to meeting more of our Marauder family. Unfortunately we did not bring the Black Bomber, not knowing how the weather was going to be. It is not set up for the snow and the tread on the rear tires is kinda low. :lol: See you all on Sunday.

P.S.

Chris brought the Eastern Regional shirts for those that ordered them. An extra incentive for you to come on Sunday. :D

Go Mifuni
11-19-2004, 08:59 AM
I'd love to be there but I'll be in Oregon visiting family on Sunday.
I'm bummed :bigcry: because I've been looking forward to a big get-together for quite a while.
Make sure someone has one or two for me! :beer:

I'm glad the location worked out for you MM03MOK. :up:

As a side note; Did anyone who has already changed over to there winter wheels encounter "issues" with the removal of there rims? I did mine Monday night and had to pound them with a 10# sledge to get them off! In the spring I will be painting the hubs and calipers so next winter it may not be an issue. The funny part was that I was showing my son the proper way to change a tire. :rofl:

"See" you all in a week. :D

Gagfish
11-19-2004, 04:57 PM
I'd love to go but I already committed to visiting with friends in Long Island Saturday/Sunday :( Please keep me in mind for any future meets.

Paul T. Casey
11-19-2004, 05:23 PM
Still trying to get ahold of my son and his buddy with the Silver. I'm a definate.

John F. Russo
11-19-2004, 07:14 PM
I'm coming!

But I'll be coming in my rental car because my MM is getting a major transmission overhaul. This was worse than my first transmission.

______________________________ _____________________
2003 Dark Blue Pearl 300B (Canadian) w/Light Flint (reversed
traction control, mini spare, trunked 6 disc CD changer,
clock-in-the-radio, heated front seats/mirrors, hood light)
-Born 12/10/02; converted new then used 2/28/03
-26,000 miles
-18.5 mpg at a steady speed of 80 mph, one tank of gas
-Stock transmission upgraded with Performance Automatic
"Super Streeter" transmission version
-Wheel locks (Ford); godshead valve stem caps
-Badgeless front grille by “Zack”
-Zaino waxing; RainX; front Autobhanded
Kenny Brown: 6th “Signature Series” conversion (450 hp) Born
3/28/03 (first drove it)
-Vortech supercharger (5 to 7 psig boost)
-377 RWTQ
-Metco control arms, black powdered coated
-4.10 gears
-14 in. BaerClaw front brakes, two piston, slotted rotors
-MMX Driveshaft
-Precision, triple disc, P/N469018-3 Precision, triple disc, P/N469018-3
3500 rpm stall speed
-Ford Racing Stud and Girdle
-Pirelli P-Zero Asimmetrico (front 255/45ZR18 99Y; rear
255/50ZR18 102Y)
-Dead pedal
-FordChip
-3/4 of a coil from each front stock spring removed to produce
the “same” effect as an Eibach spring
-Ground clearance: 5 in.
______________________________ ___________________________
1961 Ford Galaxie, 2 dr. Club Victoria, 390CID, 375hp, 4 barrel (gone)

MM03MOK
11-19-2004, 07:16 PM
JOHN!! Awesome!! See you Sunday!
I'm coming!

But I'll be coming in my rental car because my MM is getting a major transmission overhaul. This was worse than my first transmission.

bostonmarauder
11-20-2004, 05:48 AM
I'll try to sneak over there for a visit

Paul T. Casey
11-20-2004, 07:07 AM
My son and his buddy with the silver will be there.

Haggis
11-20-2004, 07:21 AM
Cool, will be glad to see everyone tomorrow. Any word from the CT. people or the members from NY coming?

MM03MOK
11-20-2004, 07:24 AM
So Far:

Ladyhawke
Haggis
RF Overlord
MM03MOK
Paul T. Casey +2
MikeENH
DianaENH
Larry Durham +1
John F. Russo
BostonMarauder?

Larry Durham
11-20-2004, 08:49 AM
So Far:

Ladyhawke
Haggis
RF Overlord
MM03MOK
Paul T. Casey +2
MikeENH
DianaENH
Larry Durham +1
John F. Russo
BostonMarauder?
I think you missed my reply form yesterday, my wife and I will be there also.
By the way we were discussing this last night, this place can be crowded on Sundays and it may be tough to even find a parking space let alone a table. We live 5 minutes away so if you all would like ,we can meet at the Pick or the Ramarda next door then shoot over to our house for pizza, grinders, drinks whatever. We would love to have you all.
Give us your thoughts.

MM03MOK
11-20-2004, 09:24 AM
Thanks Larry....sorry. :o

13 and counting!!

Krytin
11-20-2004, 09:28 AM
Cool, will be glad to see everyone tomorrow. Any word from the CT. people or the members from NY coming?
Sorry - can't make it this weekend. Next weekend.... oh well, it would have been nice to meet you all. Maybe next time!

MM03MOK
11-20-2004, 09:32 AM
This may be the first real effort to get a good size group together in New England (thanks to CAM members Ladyhawke and Haggis) but it won't be the last!!

CRUZTAKER
11-20-2004, 09:35 AM
You folks have fun. Looks like an interesting list of folks. Sure wish I was mobile.:o

MM03MOK
11-20-2004, 09:38 AM
I think you missed my reply form yesterday, my wife and I will be there also.
By the way we were discussing this last night, this place can be crowded on Sundays and it may be tough to even find a parking space let alone a table. We live 5 minutes away so if you all would like ,we can meet at the Pick or the Ramarda next door then shoot over to our house for pizza, grinders, drinks whatever. We would love to have you all.
Give us your thoughts.I just gave them a call. No reservations on weekends. I asked about a group of 15. They said they could try to put enough table together. We'd have a better chance of getting seats if we broke the group in half. They said they could keep the two tables close by. Thank you, Larry, for your offer! I guess the best thing to do is wait and see. Doesn't matter to me either way!!

MM03MOK
11-20-2004, 06:57 PM
:bump: .....

Bigdogjim
11-20-2004, 07:28 PM
but it won't be the last!!

Nice to hear that:) I am not that far.......250 miles :P

Just have to work Sunday afternoon because of Thanksgiving delivers :rolleyes:

Have a great meet :burnout: :burnout:

MM03MOK
11-20-2004, 07:32 PM
Just have to work Sunday afternoon because of Thanksgiving delivers :rolleyes:

Have a great meet :burnout: :burnout:All those :fish::fish::fish::fish:need homes for Thanksgiving! Thanks Marshall BigDog!!

Ladyhawke
11-21-2004, 08:56 AM
Gordon and I are getting ready to check out of the hotel and be on our way to Worchester. We will be there hopefully before 2:00 weather permitting. See everyone soon!!

MM03MOK
11-21-2004, 09:39 AM
Same here. See you soon!!
Gordon and I are getting ready to check out of the hotel and be on our way to Worchester. We will be there hopefully before 2:00 weather permitting. See everyone soon!!

MM03MOK
11-21-2004, 08:02 PM
We had a nice afternoon! It was great catching up with Chris, Gordon, Mike, Diana and Paul. A pleasure meeting Georgann, John Russo, and new member Larry Durham and his wife Sharon. For a change, we spent more time eating than standing in front of our cars! But, we did plenty of car talk!!

Chris and Gordon's visit to NH prompted the gathering. We need to plan the next one.....a little more advanced notice this time. Let's plan on something in January, after the holidays. I'll start a new thread in Dec. Maybe Sunday, either the 9th or 23rd?

Chris and Gordon should be somewhere in PA now. Please check in when you get safely home!!

Haggis
11-21-2004, 11:01 PM
We had a nice afternoon! It was great catching up with Chris, Gordon, Mike, Diana and Paul. A pleasure meeting Georgann, John Russo, and new member Larry Durham and his wife Sharon. For a change, we spent more time eating than standing in front of our cars! But, we did plenty of car talk!!

Chris and Gordon's visit to NH prompted the gathering. We need to plan the next one.....a little more advanced notice this time. Let's plan on something in January, after the holidays. I'll start a new thread in Dec. Maybe Sunday, either the 9th or 23rd?

Chris and Gordon should be somewhere in PA now. Please check in when you get safely home!!

We arrived safetly home about 11:45pm. That was a long drive I took over the driving at about 7pm and am still wired, but it is starting to catch up with me. Chris went to sleep right after we got home and got the truck unpacked.

I would like to thank everyone who showed up at Piccadilly's and showed us some true New England hospitality. It was go to see Mary and Bob, Paul and Georgann and Mike and Dianna again. It was also great to meet John Russo and Larry and his wife Sharon. We had a great time talking with you all for the short time we had, but it was well worth it. :up:

Maybe Mary could organize something in the Summer or early fall next year. I always wanted to go out in a boat and watch the whales in the ocean swim by. We could call it: Marauders at Cape Cod; Whale Tour '05 or something similar.

MM03MOK
11-22-2004, 05:49 AM
Maybe Mary could organize something in the Summer or early fall next year. I always wanted to go out in a boat and watch the whales in the ocean swim by. We could call it: Marauders at Cape Cod; Whale Tour '05 or something similar.You won't get an argument from me!!!

Got it all planned!!

MA Plimoth Plantation, Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock: http://www.plimoth.org/
MA Heritage Museums & Gardens: http://www.heritagemuseumsandgarden.. .ctions_auto.asp (http://www.heritagemuseumsandgardens. org/collections_auto.asp)
MA Whale Watching: http://www.whalewatchingplymouth.com/ ; http://www.whales.net/
MA Factory Five Racing Factory Tour: http://www.factoryfive.com/index.html
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Paul T. Casey
11-22-2004, 10:07 AM
I too, had a great time, and I'll post more words and photos as soon as I get my chores done!

Haggis
11-22-2004, 02:31 PM
In group picture #1 we have from left to right around the table: Larry Durham and wife Sharon, Chris (LadyHawke), Dianna and Mike Eaton (Mikeenh), Georgann (Mrs. Casey), Mary (MM03MOK) and Bob (RF Overlord) up front.

Group picture #2 (L to R): John Russo, Mary, Bob, Larry and Sharon.

Group picture #3 (L to R): Georgann, Paul Casey, John Russo. Here John is explaining his broke transmission's subshaft.

Haggis
11-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Here are some pics of the Marauders and our Explorer.

MM03MOK
11-22-2004, 02:56 PM
See? See? My car does too exist (far left)!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47 37

Haggis
11-22-2004, 03:15 PM
See? See? My car does too exist (far left)!!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47 37

Yes it does and I am an eye witness, I even seen them drive up in it.

MM03MOK
11-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Yes it does and I am an eye witness, I even seen them drive up in it.ooooooo pretty lights!!! And you HEARD us driving in too!!

Krytin
11-22-2004, 04:19 PM
You won't get an argument from me!!!

Got it all planned!!

MA Plimoth Plantation, Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock: http://www.plimoth.org/
MA Heritage Museums & Gardens: http://www.heritagemuseumsandgarden.. .ctions_auto.asp (http://www.heritagemuseumsandgardens. org/collections_auto.asp)
MA Whale Watching: http://www.whalewatchingplymouth.com/ ; http://www.whales.net/
MA Factory Five Racing Factory Tour: http://www.factoryfive.com/index.html
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

What A highly organized person you are!
I like the agenda!
I would like to be a part of this one!

Paul T. Casey
11-22-2004, 05:27 PM
I can't believe that Bob's big head completely blocked me out of that picture! :(

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 01:31 PM
Hopefully I made these pics so they will fit. The whole gang after we stuffed ourselves and the line-up after dark. Note, Mary and Bob's car is still there, so I guess it's not a holigram.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 01:38 PM
Had to resize the whole gang. I'll get more later.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 01:41 PM
Also, if anyone wants a copy of all the photo's by Mrs. Casey, pm me with a place to send them. I'll see if I can sweet talk her into burning some disks. :rolleyes:

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:10 PM
First, the stars of the show, Ladyhawke and Haggis.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Mikee and his lovely wife Dianna.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Larry Durham and his beautiful spouse Sharon.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Pretty Mary and Handsome Bob, also the hardest working couple on the site.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:20 PM
Mr. John F. Russo.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:22 PM
Front and rear night shot of the rides.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:25 PM
"5 pages on the menu and not one offering of entrails."

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Gordon taking a poke at me for that last one.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:29 PM
RF and Bunny lady, (note ears.) This should get me on Bob's "list."

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:31 PM
Believe it or not, we're talking gears, not oil.

Paul T. Casey
11-23-2004, 03:34 PM
I had a blast with these folks. We've got to do this more often. Sorry about my somewhat sarcastic descriptions of the previous photos, I fancy myself a comedian at times.

MM03MOK
11-23-2004, 03:39 PM
Nice ending shot, Paul!
I had a blast with these folks. We've got to do this more often. Sorry about my somewhat sarcastic descriptions of the previous photos, I fancy myself a comedian at times.

Haggis
11-23-2004, 07:30 PM
"5 pages on the menu and not one offering of entrails."

Now what do I order? :hmmm:
What do you expect from an English named pub "Picidilly's".

Larry Durham
11-24-2004, 04:34 PM
It was a pleasure meeting the "gang" Sunday at the "Pic" as it is called locally. Nice group of people; great to put the face to the name. Beautiful cars, crazy Marauder fans---what more could we ask for!

We look forward to getting together with more and more people to make New England the envy of the country for great get-togethers!

Mary-great plan for next summer, the Cape is a beautiful place to go in spring or fall--look forward to firming that up.

Paul, got your pm, crazy getting every thing done for tomorrow-thanks for the pictures---get us smiling sometime, we look like we are at a funeral! My wife almost committed hari-kari when she saw pictures--we were listening intently but look so morose!

Haggus-what do you order at an English pub-FISH AND CHIPS!!!

Haggis-what do you order at an English

John F. Russo
11-29-2004, 11:52 AM
I can't believe that Bob's big head completely blocked me out of that picture! :(

If you look carefully at that picture, Paul, Bob (RF Overlord) blocked out both me and you simultaneously. That's quite a feat!

I didn't realize that all of the people would be coming with their wives. I couldn't tell from their web names. I have a wife too. She'll come the next time.

I enjoyed the entire event even though it was only my first time.

It was great to meet both "halves" of each one there.

I thank both Gordon (Haggis) and Paul for their very nice photos.

I haven't been on line for four days until today.

John F. Russo
11-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Also, if anyone wants a copy of all the photo's by Mrs. Casey, pm me with a place to send them. I'll see if I can sweet talk her into burning some disks. :rolleyes:

Tell me how much it takes to get a disk.

I like the comments on the photos. They are very good.

MM03MOK
11-29-2004, 05:57 PM
Better late than never!

MM03MOK
11-29-2004, 05:58 PM
And a few more.......