PDA

View Full Version : Great NE Mechanic found!

Paul T. Casey
11-18-2004, 06:45 PM
After much searching, agonizing, and checking, I seem to have found an answer to our performance mechanic problem in the Northeast. I met a gentleman today, who is a certified Ford mechanic at a reputable dealership who's hobby/ sideline is power modding the Modular motor! I saw some examples of his work, a supercharger install on a GT, brakes, headers, and more, and believe me this guy is good. He has the tools, knowledge, desire, location, and wherewithall to do things right, like you and I would want them done. He will do any performance mods you desire, except customizing exhaust. For that, he has an aquaintence who he will farm that out to who has a mandrell and the eye for the odd shaped exhaust. Also in this man's garage is a rotissery, if you need that all over painting job. If interested, pm me and I'll hook you up. I know he's where I'm headed for headers and possibly more.

MARAUDER S/C #5
11-19-2004, 04:55 AM
Great news, good find. :up:

BillyGman
11-21-2004, 10:46 PM
That's good to know Paul. Thankyou. :banana2:

Bigdogjim
11-21-2004, 11:08 PM
Never hurts to have a good wrench close at hand:):):)

John F. Russo
11-29-2004, 11:31 AM
Thank you for the information.

I'll be increasing my boost and upgrading my OEM exhaust system. He is the closest that anyone has mentioned so far from my location (15 miles north of Boston).

Can you send me his name and telephone number?

Marauder8
11-29-2004, 01:36 PM
Thank you for the information.

I'll be increasing my boost and upgrading my OEM exhaust system. He is the closest that anyone has mentioned so far from my location (15 miles north of Boston).

Can you send me his name and telephone number?
Fenner's Auto Shop does custom and performance work on Cap Cod. Scott does custom exhaust work also. They take care of Bob and Mary's MM. RFoverlord and MM03MOK

508-771-4439
Ask for Scott.

Ron