PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Holiday Party

dok
11-19-2004, 07:03 PM
My wife and I will be hosting the first annual Carolina Marauders holiday party at our house on Saturday, December 11 at 7:30 pm.

Please bring an appetizer to share. We will furnish desert as well as beer and wine.

Each person should bring a $3.00 or under grab bag gift.

Please send me a private message to RSVP. We will be out of town beginning Monday, November 22, returning on Tuesday, November 30.

I will send a private message to each attendee giving directions to our house.

Marauderman
11-24-2004, 09:40 AM
My wife and I will be hosting the first annual Carolina Marauders holiday party at our house on Saturday, December 11 at 7:30 pm.

Please bring an appetizer to share. We will furnish desert as well as beer and wine.

Please send me a private message to RSVP. We will be out of town beginning Monday, November 22, returning on Tuesday, November 30.

.....PM message on it's way---Heys folks--Isn't this all just Great!!!! And to think it all started from a car and this board.....The grin and love for our car continues....sounds like a great Holiday kick-off to me!!!--can't wait---see everyone there----Tom..

dok
11-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Just got back from our trip. Haven't received your PM yet Tom, but I'm assuming that you are coming.

I've only heard from Marauderman and SC Cheesehead. How about the rest of the Carolina Marauders???

Agent M79
11-29-2004, 04:10 PM
That's procrastination for ya. I'll tell ya all about it later...

(PM sent)

Just got back from our trip. Haven't received your PM yet Tom, but I'm assuming that you are coming.

I've only heard from Marauderman and SC Cheesehead. How about the rest of the Carolina Marauders???

fastblackmerc
11-29-2004, 05:09 PM

Will try to attend.... have to check with my social director....

dok
11-29-2004, 05:27 PM
Will try to attend.... have to check with my social director....

Hope you can make it.

Marauderman
11-30-2004, 06:10 AM

....check your PM .....as they say--you got mail....

dok
12-03-2004, 05:53 PM
I have sent PM's with the directions to everyone that has replied so far. Let me know if you didn't receive yours.

I still need to get in touch with Russell. He hasn't been on-line for 3 weeks.

See everyone on the 11th. :beer:

Butch
12-09-2004, 08:05 AM
Hey everyone!

I was hoping to be able to "surprise" everyone and make it to the party, but I have another party to go to that same night.

I'm really wanting a few of you to take my car out for a "spin".....

Make sure you take pics for me!

dok
12-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Hey everyone!

I was hoping to be able to "surprise" everyone and make it to the party, but I have another party to go to that same night.

Sorry you can't make it Butch. Hope to see you in January.

Marauderman
12-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Hey everyone!

.......speaking of spin--had mine spinning sideways last saturday---and it was fun too....!! Oh well..back to the party---

Marauderman
12-09-2004, 10:13 AM

OKay folks- time to touch base with Don---lets fill up his neighborhood block with MM's....

SC Cheesehead
12-10-2004, 05:31 AM
OKay folks- time to touch base with Don---lets fill up his neighborhood block with MM's....
Who's all coming so far? Mr. & Ms. dok, Mr. & Ms. SCCH plus SCCH Jr., Mr. & Ms. MM, anybody else?

Note to Butch, sorry you can't make it, I would have loved for my son to see your car; oh well, another time.

SCCH

Agent M79
12-10-2004, 06:17 AM
The Mrs. and I should be there as well!

dok
12-10-2004, 07:32 AM
I have talked to frdwrnch. He and Pat are planning to attend. He told me that Pat was in a pretty bad accident. Other than being stiff and sore, she is ok, but her car was totaled.

Marauderman
12-10-2004, 09:57 AM
I have talked to frdwrnch. He and Pat are planning to attend. He told me that Pat was in a pretty bad accident. Other than being stiff and sore, she is ok, but her car was totaled.
Hey Russell, sorry to hear about Pat's accident---glad she is making out ok-----but Dennis R. has just found 7 MM's ---maybe he could reserve one for you ....

stevencory
12-11-2004, 07:29 AM
Doc & Ms. Doc,

Thank you for the arrangement and the invitation.
It's really nice when MarauderEr's open their
homes for get togethers and celebrations.
Jean and I will miss being there because we've got
other stuff goin' on, but I wanted to give thanks.

MERRY CHISTMAS

dok
12-11-2004, 09:09 AM
Thank you Steven! We'll have one for you. :beer:

SC Cheesehead
12-12-2004, 04:05 PM
Thank you Steven! We'll have one for you. :beer:
Thanks to dok and his lovely wife for the hospitality. What a great time! Should have brought more cheese, will make a note for future get-togethers.

NOTE TO AGENT M79: SCCH Junior enjoyed meeting you and Ms. Agent, remarked on your incredibly good taste in color, both in cars and in shirts.

NOTE TO FRDWNCH: Junior was awed by your extensive knowledge of the Blue Oval, is convinced you're nearly a mechanical deity; remarked that my class of friends has increased markedly over the past 6 months.

NOTE TO MARAUDERMAN: Needless to say, you impressed the heck out of Junior with #7; he's also impressed with your astute observations and your suggestion that I buy him a car. I told him I'd pass along the comments, but that he can forget about the car deal.

All in all, a wonderful party. I agree 100% with frdwrnch, the Carolina Marauders are a great bunch of folks.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

SCCH and family

frdwrnch
12-12-2004, 06:35 PM
What a great time! Thanks DOK for opening your beautiful home to us gearheads. Me and mine are greatful for the hospitality by you and the missus and the comaraderie of the other members.
Cheesehead, thank Jr. for the vote of confidence. It was great to see everyone again. Wether I like it or not, I think I'm getting into the Christmas Spirit!

Agent M79
12-12-2004, 07:26 PM
What a great time!

Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Dok for having us over!

Our house is a blank slate and your has given us a number of ideas that are going to fill up a few weekends in the new year!

I am pretty sure I could hide out for a while in the "sanctuary" but if the lights start flashing I know it's time to go!

Frdwrnch, thanks for bringing the picture book with you. It was neat to see everyone sitting in the rockers in front of Cracker Barrel where I first met all "the crazy Marauder people from that website".

It was great seeing everyone again. Probably won't see most of y'all until meeting #18 in January!

dok
12-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Glad everyone could make it. We had a great time also. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Marauderman
12-13-2004, 05:33 AM
.........and to add mine and Ms. M thanks as well to Don and Lola for their hospitality...it was as all have said , a great evening sharing stories and subjects ...

...and , yes, as Agent M79 has said, alot of new ideas have come out from visitng another CM's home......

and , uh, oh , yeah, Don, those street markings ....well...at least you can find you house easier now.........Tom

prchrman
12-13-2004, 06:04 AM
sorry I could not make it guys and gals...glad all had fun...maybe next time...willie