PDA

View Full Version : MM spotted in Hurst

Redster
11-20-2004, 09:19 PM
Saw a black Marauder with several ribbons and a number of stickers driven by a tall guy with white hair at TGIF in Hurst. Wonder if we have talked to this guy? ...............Hey Maury, how was lunch at TGIF. I was sitting in Starbucks across the street, tried to catch you but you took the back exit.

cruzer
11-21-2004, 08:54 PM
Gee, I'm sorry we mised you, my wife and daugfhter, Patti, were with me. Have been catching up on family time this week-end. Was hoping we could have a Marauder get-together this month--but the holidays sure make it hard to do. My family has 3 birthdays and a wedding anniversary between now and New Years, so I will be very busy. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, Maury

hdwrench
11-21-2004, 09:21 PM
"Was hoping we could have a Marauder get-together this month--but the holidays sure make it hard to do."

I should have my car by the next one... supposed to pick it up 11/29 :)

2003 MIB
11-23-2004, 04:43 AM
"Was hoping we could have a Marauder get-together this month--but the holidays sure make it hard to do."

I should have my car by the next one... supposed to pick it up 11/29 :)
Congrats Chris!- I believe you to be one of the most researched of new owners and I know you'll be very happy. Buckwheat's thinking about dinner on Friday or Saturday- anybody interested?

Redster
11-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Congrats Chris!- I believe you to be one of the most researched of new owners and I know you'll be very happy. Buckwheat's thinking about dinner on Friday or Saturday- anybody interested?

Congratulations Chris
- We would be interested in a get together...

hdwrench
11-23-2004, 06:14 PM
i have to work both days... :(

jfclancy
11-24-2004, 09:02 AM

Sounds like a plan where when? NEVER late for FOOD !

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer: