PDA

View Full Version : Kit #58 is ready!

TechHeavy
11-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Hi guys! I was just informed by Trilogy today that my new kit, (number 0058) is ready and is being delivered to Lidio!

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!

I'll be delivering my car to Alternative Auto after Turkey Day.

Can't wait! :burnout:

MarauderMark
11-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Hi guys! I was just informed by Trilogy today that my new kit, (number 0058) is ready and is being delivered to Lidio!

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!

Now you gotta post a pic to see how big that smile will be..Congrates :up:

MARAUDER S/C #5
11-23-2004, 05:17 PM
:banana2: :burnout: :beer: :bows::burn: :up: Enjoy........................

Tallboy
11-23-2004, 05:24 PM
:up: now, do yourself a favor-click on the tire rack banner and buy a set of rear tires while they're still on sale! congratulations, man-i'm as excited as you are!!!:burn:

be sure to let us know what you think when its done. you will quickly find out the supercharged mm owners are not exaggerating. welcome to club trilogy!

stevengerard
11-23-2004, 06:11 PM

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!

Congrat's - you'll love it. You guys up there are so lucky to be so close to Lidio et al. wish I was closer to him or DR, but I do like where I live.

Pat
11-23-2004, 06:16 PM
Would it be bad form to ask how much a Triology Kit costs and how much to install it. I hope it's not one of those "if you have to ask, then you can't afford it" type of deals.

I visited the Triology site, but got a bunch of formulas, but no price lists.

Thanks,

Pat

MARAUDER S/C #5
11-23-2004, 06:21 PM
Congrat's - you'll love it. You guys up there are so lucky to be so close to Lidio et al. wish I was closer to him or DR, but I do like where I live.
I drove 800 miles to Lidio's (Alternative Auto) and would have drove more if I had too. It is well worth the drive for the added peace of mine to have experts working on your car. ;)

Tallboy
11-23-2004, 06:25 PM
Would it be bad form to ask how much a Triology Kit costs and how much to install it. I hope it's not one of those "if you have to ask, then you can't afford it" type of deals.

I visited the Triology site, but got a bunch of formulas, but no price lists.

Thanks,

Pat
my kit was $5995. install price varies with who does it. jerry barnes can recommend someone close by if you don't have anybody in mind. hope this helps!:)

MI2QWK4U
11-23-2004, 07:17 PM

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!

Dave,
PM me with a cell number so we can hook up and grab lunch when you are at lidios. You can take mine for a spin to wet your whistle! Catch you later!
Dave

bigslim
11-23-2004, 07:19 PM

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!

That is wonderful. I am planning on March for mine. Enjoy it. Merry X-Mas!

jgc61sr2002
11-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Congrats. :D :beer:

Patrick
11-23-2004, 11:58 PM
:burnout: :burnout: :2thumbs:

BillyGman
11-24-2004, 02:14 AM

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!

That's great news Dave!!! You just might have it all together before the first couple snowstorms hit. So hopefully you'll get in some serious S/Ced dry pavement fun before winter really hits.

Tallboy
11-24-2004, 02:40 PM
I drove 800 miles to Lidio's (Alternative Auto) and would have drove more if I had too. It is well worth the drive for the added peace of mine to have experts working on your car. ;)
i was lucky. i only had to drive 80 miles to see carfixer!:D

stevengerard
11-24-2004, 03:03 PM

Though the great news is I'm only 20 miles from Zack.

Eric91Z
11-24-2004, 03:12 PM
Call me crazy, but I don't have a MM yet, but already have the map from my home to AA in Michigan done in Map Qwest and look forward to the day I can take an extended vacation to drive out there for some work on my "future" MM I will have!!!

TechHeavy
11-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Call me crazy, but I don't have a MM yet, but already have the map from my home to AA in Michigan done in Map Qwest and look forward to the day I can take an extended vacation to drive out there for some work on my "future" MM I will have!!!
Yeah!!! :banana: :banana: :banana2: :banana2: :burnout: :burnout:

maraudernkc
11-24-2004, 04:31 PM
It won't be the same car and now you will always have to have a blower on a car. Congrats!

Yeeeeee Haaaaa!

BillyGman
11-24-2004, 04:55 PM
It won't be the same car and now you will always have to have a blower on a car. Congrats!
Yep, I agree. You won't want to settle for anything less. So unless you have a car w/a much bigger engine under the hood in the future, you'll always want a S/Cer. No it won't get the front wheels off the ground or anything like that, but it will make the car's performance spectacular!!! But then again, I won't have to tell you that. Pretty soon you'll see!!!!:banana2:

MikesMerc
11-24-2004, 06:34 PM
Congrats!

Enjoy the new found POWA :burn: :burn:

Tallboy
11-25-2004, 06:58 PM
eric-you're not crazy. i hung out here for quite a while before i bought my marauder. when i did i registered. then, after months of researching posts, phone calls, private messages, and conversations with members in my area, i bought the trilogy kit. the expirience is worth the wait. and the cost.:up:

Tallboy
12-12-2004, 05:56 AM
Now that kit #58 has been installed, I wanted to take a minute and congratulate Dave. He found MM.net, asked around, did his homework, and stepped up to the pump big-time. In a world of "I'm gonna" and "someday", this guy didn't even blink. Nice job, Dave!:up:

Lowell
12-12-2004, 06:12 AM
Tech: Nice meeting you at Capers. I hope you enjyed the 2.5 hour grin going back to GR. It is always nice to put a sreen name together with a face. Happy holidays.

TechHeavy
12-12-2004, 07:29 AM
Now that kit #58 has been installed, I wanted to take a minute and congratulate Dave. He found MM.net, asked around, did his homework, and stepped up to the pump big-time. In a world of "I'm gonna" and "someday", this guy didn't even blink. Nice job, Dave!:up:Thanks again Chuck. Once I talked to the guys who had already Trilogized their cars, it was a no-brainer! My 7-year old asked me last night what Santa was going to bring me for Christmas and I told her that he would think of something... but I knew that my gift was already out in the garage! :)

Tech: Nice meeting you at Capers. I hope you enjyed the 2.5 hour grin going back to GR. It is always nice to put a sreen name together with a face. Happy holidays.Nice meeting you and your son too. How cool to have a son his age who already appreciates the Marauder! I had a great ride home, and I'm glad you made it back before the weather rolled in. I'll look forward to seeing you at future MM events, for sure! Happy Holidays. :)