PDA

View Full Version : Met a new MM guy today

bigslim
11-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Today I met a very nice gentleman with a blk MM. His name is Morton and his screen name is Telson. He pm'ed me and asked who installed and how I liked the chip and 410s. So I met with him and took him for ride. He said he liked the response of the car and will be looking to forward to seeing Lidio soon. Also, he said he looked forward to meeting the rest of the MCM guys. Always nice to meet a new MM owner.

bigslim
11-23-2004, 07:34 PM
By the way, he had a really nice set of 16 inch, five spoke wheels and tires on it for the winter. He got them from the Tirerack. I hope he post some pictures of them.

CRUZTAKER
11-23-2004, 09:11 PM
I spoke with Morton for along time a few weeks back about tires and wheels. Glad to hear he got them. I have his phone number, and was gonna add it to my personal member list....but damnit if I cannot remember his screen name....:dunno:

So there it sits, on a post-it....with no where to go.:P

Hey Morton! Where ya at man?

bigslim
11-23-2004, 09:13 PM
Barry, his screen name is Telson.

CRUZTAKER
11-23-2004, 09:23 PM
.....DOH!:rolleyes:

bigslim
11-23-2004, 09:28 PM
Barry, having a "blond moment" are we?

telson
11-23-2004, 10:11 PM
Hi guys!

Sorry, only just noticed this thread.

Yep, I plan to post about my new winter tires, including pics, once I download them from the camera (probably tomorrow). All the help Barry/CruzTaker gave me certainly helped a GREAT deal -- thanks!

--Morton (telson)

MikesMerc
11-24-2004, 05:49 AM
Telson, can you make the MCM party? We are always looking for new members and it would be a great place to meet.

See here:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14167

Perhaps you can swing by:)