PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Cobra25
11-24-2004, 07:16 AM
I would like to wish all my friend's and their family's in the SunShine State Marauders and on Mercury Marauder.net A Happy ,Healthy & Safe Thanksgiving Day ! * May God Bless you and your family's *

Marauderman
11-24-2004, 09:58 AM
.and to you to ......what he^^^^^^^^^ said to everyone ------Stay safe be careful --Tom

RoyLPita
11-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Tallboy
11-24-2004, 12:33 PM
all the best!:)

Slowpoke
11-24-2004, 01:11 PM
do I need to use a special type of oil on a holiday? or can I just leave the oil in my car alone for the day. I always wondered about this but no one has yet to address this on any thread.

by the way, have a safe and happy thankgiving!!

King Fubar
11-24-2004, 01:37 PM
Happy Holidays and remember if you have to be out on the road be careful.....

God bless

Mike

Cobra25
11-24-2004, 04:00 PM
Happy Holidays and remember if you have to be out on the road be careful.....

God bless

Mike I guess we all have to try our best.

MarauderMark
11-24-2004, 04:22 PM
Thank you and to you all the same..:)

SergntMac
11-24-2004, 04:31 PM
do I need to use a special type of oil on a holiday? or can I just leave the oil in my car alone for the day. I always wondered about this but no one has yet to address this on any thread. By the way, have a safe and happy thankgiving!!
No sweat, Rick, I got your back. Your engine is a special built "butterball," I saw to that the last time we had her out south here. You're good to go through the holiday season, this too is on your tab...

Ditto the good wishes and good will we share, and celebrate tomorrow. On Veteran's Day, we salute our Military forces. On July 4th, we celebrate our freedom, both personal and as a free country. On Valentines's Day we celebrate those who have captured our hearts, and on Groundhog's day, we celebrate a furry brown animal that like to sleep in, so, nevermind. I think you got my point.

Tomorrow, we celebrate what we truely give thanks for, and we all have our own personal thank you's to express. Sometime during the day, between Church and praise for our religious beliefs, our feedfest, and our football, we will have a moment to say thanks for all of this stuff here.

So, thank you Logan for creating this site. Thank you Mary and Dan for keeping things legit. Thank you Dennis and Jerry B. for your enhancements, advice, and endurance of our collective BS. Thank you, Jerry W., for opening the doors you have, and thank you Paul, Wes, Kook's, Metco and many others I cannot include here, for working with us in the pursuit of a better world for us MM owners everywhere.

Personally, I thank y'all who have come call me your friend, and I thank y'all you who do not, for being honest about it.

Okay, I'm done...Let's eat!

Krytin
11-24-2004, 04:49 PM
Thanks Mac - well said!
Lets try to remember the good things in our lives that we should all be very thankful for in this world we live in today, and lets always try to put the less pleasant things that can enter into our lives behind us so we can really enjoy those good things!

I really enjoy the "let's eat" part!

Bootlegger
11-24-2004, 04:59 PM
I would like to wish all my friend's and their family's in the SunShine State Marauders and on Mercury Marauder.net A Happy ,Healthy & Safe Thanksgiving Day ! * May God Bless you and your family's *
To You, and Yours....

Smokie
11-24-2004, 05:11 PM
I would like to wish all my friend's and their family's in the SunShine State Marauders and on Mercury Marauder.net A Happy ,Healthy & Safe Thanksgiving Day ! * May God Bless you and your family's *Amen, life is good...a lot to be grateful for... Happy Thanksgiving to All.

SouLRioT
11-24-2004, 07:30 PM
Happy Turkey day everyone!

martyo
11-24-2004, 09:33 PM
^^^^What they all said

Bigdogjim
11-24-2004, 09:37 PM
Happy Turkey day!

I for one have a lot to be thankfull for:)

Enjoy the day!

Cobra25
11-25-2004, 08:37 AM
Happy Turkey day!

I for one have a lot to be thankfull for:)

Enjoy the day! I too have alot to be thankful for too,A good wife, a beautiful Daughter, a close nit family ( Both sides) ,good friends, nice home and food on the table. Their are alot of others that don't have what we have so for them I offer my prayers and Blessings for a better life!