PDA

View Full Version : 8 weeks

blue92
11-24-2004, 01:42 PM
8 weekends till the lsshoc's winter run and MSR event. That's Sunday Jan. the 16th 2005 for MSR, Sat. the 15th for the winter run.

I need to start finding out who all we can count on for MSR. :)

You don't have to be at the track till noon the day of the event so some just drive up the day of the event and then drive home afterwards. So if your planning to participate at this MSR event please list your name here in this thread.

For you Houston people there should be a caravan coming up for your area that you can come up with.

Also spectators are more than welcome if you'd like just to come out and check out MSR you can do so, also passengers are welcome on the lead and follows.

For those coming from out of town that plan on making the winter run and in need of a hotel this is the place I've found http://www.staystudio6.com/reservations/index.asp?City=Arlington&state=TX&motelid=&enter=submit
rates are $47. a night plus tax for a single, $51. for a double. Plus the rooms have a full sized kitchnette in them.

Looking forward to seeing any and all of you at these events.

:banana:

james79stang
11-24-2004, 06:52 PM
This is James I get that once in while lol... what is this winter run and MSR event , not heard of it

blue92
11-25-2004, 10:09 AM
This is James I get that once in while lol... what is this winter run and MSR event , not heard of it

MotorSport Ranch (MSR) 1.7 mile road course 14 miles south of Ft.Worth, Tx.

The lsshoc will be having a "club day" out at MRS Jan. the 16th 2005 all those interested in joining us are welcome. Cost is $100. bucks a participant. A "club day" consists of 3 classroom instructions, 2 on track instructions, and ends up with 4 open sessions on the track. This is the perfect way to get to know your car without the worry of getting a speeding ticket or smashing your car into some concrete, if you run off course here all you'll do is go into grass.

I will announce the payment arrangements in Dec.

check it out here www.motorsportranch.com

The lsshoc also will be having our 3rd annual fun run starting in Ft. Worth, Tx. Sat. the 15th. We will meet at a Ridgmar Mall, on the west side of Ft. Worth at 10am, have a drivers meeting, hand out maps, do a radio check, and do some lineup pics. After meeting at the mall we will caravan over to Ranger, Tx. and the start of the run that will take us 230 miles around Possum Kingdom Lake. After the run we will head back to downtown Ft. Worth to Sundance Square for dinner and live entertainment. For those not familiar with the term "fun run" a fun run is a spiritedly driven cruise down some nice twisty highways. The Lone Star SHO Club (lsshoc) have 3 of these runs a year.

If any of you Marauder guys would like to see what a fun run is like without driving yourself there's always someone in need of a navigator/radio/camera person. So if any of you Marauder guys are interested in riding along with someone just meet us at the mall.

:banana2:

hdwrench
11-26-2004, 08:58 PM
sounds interesting

03mmmonroe
12-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Hello, Donald

My pay pal is in I will be comming to the MSR for sure. I will have to see if I can get up there for your winter run. Russell Pryor 03MM Corpus Christi, Tx.

8 weekends till the lsshoc's winter run and MSR event. That's Sunday Jan. the 16th 2005 for MSR, Sat. the 15th for the winter run.

I need to start finding out who all we can count on for MSR. :)

You don't have to be at the track till noon the day of the event so some just drive up the day of the event and then drive home afterwards. So if your planning to participate at this MSR event please list your name here in this thread.

For you Houston people there should be a caravan coming up for your area that you can come up with.

Also spectators are more than welcome if you'd like just to come out and check out MSR you can do so, also passengers are welcome on the lead and follows.

For those coming from out of town that plan on making the winter run and in need of a hotel this is the place I've found http://www.staystudio6.com/reservations/index.asp?City=Arlington&state=TX&motelid=&enter=submit
rates are $47. a night plus tax for a single, $51. for a double. Plus the rooms have a full sized kitchnette in them.

Looking forward to seeing any and all of you at these events.

:banana:

blue92
12-16-2004, 11:42 PM
Well we got our 20 we need to attend, but only 2 Marauders will be there. Tell ya what I'll buy anyone else that shows up at MSR (you don't have to participate on the track) a bottle of their favorite car polish just to come out and see what it's all about. :coolman: