PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving, Everybody

cruzer
11-24-2004, 08:20 PM
I hoped everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. It's been a wild year, but we lots to be thankful for--we've made new friends, had a great time sharing our Marauder good times with others and been blessed in many ways. Ginny and I wish all of you a healthy, happy and safe Thanksgiving. Maury

martyo
11-24-2004, 09:29 PM
^^^^^Whar he said!!

Bigdogjim
11-24-2004, 09:46 PM
I hoped everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving. It's been a wild year, but we lots to be thankful for--we've made new friends, had a great time sharing our Marauder good times with others and been blessed in many ways. Ginny and I wish all of you a healthy, happy and safe Thanksgiving. Maury

Very well said Maury :banana:

See you at MVIII :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:

Rollin'Thunder
11-24-2004, 09:58 PM
^^^^^Whar he said!!
The same to you guys....and to all of the Marauder family have a
Happy Turkey Day! :food:

'TWAS THE NIGHT OF THANKSGIVING, BUT I JUST COULDN'T SLEEP.

I TRIED COUNTING BACKWARDS, I TRIED COUNTING SHEEP.

THE LEFTOVERS BECKONED - THE DARK MEAT AND WHITE.

BUT I FOUGHT THE TEMPTATION WITH ALL OF MY MIGHT.

TOSSING AND TURNING IN ANTICIPATION,

THE THOUGHT OF A SNACK BECAME INFATUATION.

SO I RACED TO THE KITCHEN, FLUNG OPEN THE DOOR.

AND GAZED AT THE FRIDGE FULL OF GOODIES GALORE.

I FELT MYSELF SWELLING SO PLUMP AND SO ROUND,

'TILL ALL OF A SUDDEN I ROSE OFF THE GROUND.

I CRASHED THROUGH THE CEILING FLOATING INTO THE SKY

WITH A MOUTHFUL OF PUDDING AND A HANDFUL OF PIE.

BUT I MANAGED TO YELL AS I SOARED PAST THE TREES

HAPPY EATING TO ALL, PASS THE CRANBERRIES PLEASE.

MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY, MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP;

MAY YOUR POTATOES AND GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP.

MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS, MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE -

MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS! :D

Bill and Kay

Logan
11-25-2004, 06:25 AM
Happy Turkey Day guys. :up:

Vortex
11-25-2004, 06:34 AM
Same same! Go Cowboys!

Krytin
11-25-2004, 06:39 AM
Happy Turkey Day guys. :up:

Thanks Logan - for giving us this site and the ability to join together as we have!

Smokie
11-25-2004, 06:57 AM
Yes, a good year, a lot to be thankful for, thanks Maury, hope to see you at MVIII.:D

michael ward
11-25-2004, 07:01 AM
happy turkey day to all and keep your marauders clean and safe :) all of us who have are health, family& friends and a marauder have a lot to be thankful for... don't eat to much & have a great day!! :bandit: :food:

blue92
11-25-2004, 09:47 AM
I would like to wish all you Marauder guys a happy turkey day from the lsshoc, DFW-SHO, and fordbastards car clubs. And we hope to see some of you in Jan. for the MotorSport Ranch track event. :D

Ladyhawke
11-25-2004, 10:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to All!!! :turkey:

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day.

Chris & Gordon :bagpiper:

marauder307
11-25-2004, 10:29 AM

Thank you Maury! And a sincere "the same!" to you and yours!

woaface
11-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Happy Thanksgiving All!

RVT04
11-26-2004, 10:39 PM
we survived the feast , a quiet one actually just the three of us and a nice smoked ham with all the fixins
mom had her last chemo tuesday and is clear on her pet scan, except the presentation site, and we are headed down the trail to radiation in three weeks or so, i am thankful for all ya'lls prayers and support
God Bless each and every one of you
sr