PDA

View Full Version : Another MM sighting in Ft. Worth...

muslhed
11-27-2004, 09:34 PM
I was recently transferred to manage a sales office in Fort Worth, and was quickly suprised to see another MM in the same parking lot as my office complex! I see it just about every day, but still haven't seen what drives it. My office is right off of Trinity & Breezewood, close to 360. Any takers?

hdwrench
11-27-2004, 09:38 PM
not me... but expect to be seeing another black 04 MM in the FW area sooni pick mine up Monday from north park in San antonio.

2003 MIB
11-27-2004, 09:47 PM
I was recently transferred to manage a sales office in Fort Worth, and was quickly suprised to see another MM in the same parking lot as my office complex! I see it just about every day, but still haven't seen what drives it. My office is right off of Trinity & Breezewood, close to 360. Any takers?
EEEEEEEEWWW! I don't mean to highjack, J but you're going to have one NASTY commute if you move to Johnson County- there's NO good way to get from North Arlington to Burleson. I leave for Addison at 4:15am and leave Addison at 3:00pm to try and avoid it. My record commute home is 62 minutes and my longest is over 3 hours. Have you thought about Hurst, Euless or Bedford?

muslhed
11-28-2004, 04:54 PM
Oh, we are moving this office to downtown Ft. Worth in about 3 months. That's why were looking for a home in the country, but still relatively close to where my office WILL be located. That commute from the Burleson vicinity should be better, right?

2003 MIB
11-29-2004, 05:11 AM
Oh, we are moving this office to downtown Ft. Worth in about 3 months. That's why were looking for a home in the country, but still relatively close to where my office WILL be located. That commute from the Burleson vicinity should be better, right?
Much, much better!!!

jfclancy
11-29-2004, 06:59 AM
Howdy welcome to Tarrant county, well I park at Paddock Way Dr behind the Office Depot building within "TexasShouting " Distance. Good to see more Marauder's in town

Joe Clancy :beer: :beer: :beer:

muslhed
11-30-2004, 11:21 AM
My office complex is in the "Centrepointe"(?) building comples, directly across from the American Airlines facility on Trinity Blvd. Haven't seen the other MM that parks behind my office complex in a week, so maybe he moved on!

Paddock Way Dr. behind the Office Depot building is pretty close to my office! I am actually staying in the Riverside Corp. Housing Apts., directly across 360 from the Office Depot building! Small world.....