PDA

View Full Version : 410s - floor it

stevengerard
11-27-2004, 10:20 PM
I installed my 410s I got from Dennis yesterday and went to Zack to have him help with the new tune. It made a huge difference, like many say on this board - this is the way the car should have came.

Funny thing was when I was driving the car to test it with Zack in the car we had a short conversation like this.

me: WOW, this is great!
Zack: ok, now floor it
me: I am!
Zack: Guess I'm too used to a supercharged car
me: you are spoiled!

PS Thanks DR, Zack and Mac who all helped with this phase.

Bradley G
11-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Hey Steven,
Wait till you get some dry pavement to try them;)
Bradley G

Patrick
11-27-2004, 10:39 PM
I installed my 410s I got from Dennis yesterday and went to Zack to have him help with the new tune. It made a huge difference, like many say on this board - this is the way the car should have came.

Funny thing was when I was driving the car to test it with Zack in the car we had a short conversation like this.

PS Thanks DR, Zack and Mac who all helped with this phase.

:high5: :high5: Steven!!!

Seneca
11-27-2004, 10:42 PM

PS Thanks DR, Zack and Mac who all helped with this phase. Awsome Steven! I'm thinking about doing 410's also.. hopefully sometime in the near future.. Hehehe.. i like the lil conv. you guys had in the car.. Lol.. :beer:

stevengerard
11-28-2004, 03:09 PM
Wow, even a bigger difference on dry pavement!

UAW 588
11-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Wow, even a bigger difference on dry pavement!
I said I wouldn't, but I'm getting the itch for 410s. :help: Maybe Santa will be nice this year, and put them under the tree. I still haven't install the Megs he gave last year. Hope he doesn't notice. Got to be patient.

ADE 1000
11-28-2004, 06:49 PM

Steven,

Who installed the 4.10s for you? I have been looking for a reputable installer for gears in Chicagoland.

stevengerard
11-28-2004, 07:46 PM
Steven,

Who installed the 4.10s for you? I have been looking for a reputable installer for gears in Chicagoland.

Napleton L/M, Mac recommended them or go to Zack's neck of the woods, he can recommend a Ford Dealer he knows. Either way they are both right off of 294. These things have made me smile all day. The tune is awesome, nice strong shifts, makes you know you are in a musclecar.

ADE 1000
11-28-2004, 09:02 PM
Napleton L/M, Mac recommended them or go to Zack's neck of the woods, he can recommend a Ford Dealer he knows. Either way they are both right off of 294. These things have made me smile all day. The tune is awesome, nice strong shifts, makes you know you are in a musclecar.

How much did Napleton charge you?