PDA

View Full Version : Friday 12/3 SMOKER 6pm til 10pm

Big Joe P
11-28-2004, 06:26 AM
This Friday 12/3 is my monthly "smoker" from 6pm til 10pm. Cigars, food, and giveaways. I'll take care of the bar tab for all MM.net members who attend. You don't even HAVE to smoke to have a good time.... directions below.

http://www.exitchicago.com/directions.html

DL04
11-28-2004, 09:20 AM
Big Joe - are you gonna bring the jackstand in your avatar?If so I'm in and once Nexstar sees your pickin up the tab I'll have a co-pilot :lol:

jgc61sr2002
11-28-2004, 11:47 AM
Big Joe - are you gonna bring the jackstand in your avatar?If so I'm in and once Nexstar sees your pickin up the tab I'll have a co-pilot :lol:

Dennis - Very funny. :D But knowing Ralph you may be going on a road trip. :D That is the best jackstand I have seen to date. :up:

SergntMac
11-28-2004, 04:04 PM
This is #1 on my "want to do" list, Joe, but I know this is going to be a very busy week too. I should be getting my MM back from PER Tues or Wed this week, and I want very much to bring her up with me, so, we'll see?

How about the rest of you Windy City dudes and dude-ettes?

mmmmmmarauder
11-28-2004, 04:59 PM
The photo of the guy with the cigar in his mouth...
could it be the legendary Dick the Bruiser or his cousin
(and Wisconsin native) Reggie Lisowski (Da Crusher!)?

Those were the days...folding chairs over the heads of
villainous wrestlers...crutches from the audience bashed
into their chests...microphone cords around the necks...
turnbuckle facials! Now THAT IS WHAT I CALL entertainment!

Anyone remember being in White Sox (Comiskey) Park
in the middle of a double header? Think it was Jessie "The Body"
Ventura and Mr. Saito VS. Dick the Bruiser and the Crusher (could have
been Mad Dog Vachon or Baron Von Rasche also)...

They always came out to the beer barrel polka...

Anyone remember this stuff?

:stooges: :stooges: :stooges:

:poke: :fishslap:

:party:

jefferson-mo
11-28-2004, 09:49 PM
This is #1 on my "want to do" list, Joe, but I know this is going to be a very busy week too. I should be getting my MM back from PER Tues or Wed this week, and I want very much to bring her up with me, so, we'll see?

How about the rest of you Windy City dudes and dude-ettes?

count me in...........................

no, wait

:stooges:

Motorhead350
11-30-2004, 08:50 AM
Damnit I'm not 21! I wanna see that punk rock monday stuff. When I saw the image of the Rollins Band thats true punk. No MTV wannabes. Let me know when there is a Ramones tribue concert. Can I go anyway I know I'm not 21, but I'm straight edge.

Lou
11-30-2004, 09:19 AM
Sorry but I won't be able to make this one.

:(

nexstar7
11-30-2004, 06:54 PM
Sorry but I won't be able to make this one.

:(
my left and my right hand are the perfect jackstands for those , HOOTER meeting in january? :P :D

stevengerard
11-30-2004, 08:26 PM
I'm gonna try, who has Kook's and who has DR's Cobra kit. I'd like to hear the difference from inside the car.

Big Joe P
12-01-2004, 10:09 AM
Yes the picture is Dick the Bruiser. Rocco, my co-host for the smoker, is a former wrestler... he has a lot of stories..

You have to be at least 21 to get into EXIT.... You never know who's bringing what jack-stands...

My car has KOOK's, I'll bring it as long as it's not snowing...

P.S. There's parking available in the lot next door. It's not my lot, but I have permission to use it.

bryanknie
12-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Thanks enough to make a guy from Ft Lauderdale jump and the MM and drive rignt into the cold weather.

Bryan

Zack
12-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Anyone going?
Im gonna get there between 7 & 8.
I need to burn the gas out of it because Im switching to Twin SVT Focus Fuel Pumps. See ya there.

stevengerard
12-03-2004, 04:47 PM
I'm trying my best, I'll either be there and leave before 8, or I'll get there after 8:30 and can stay later.

Big Joe P
12-04-2004, 04:38 AM
Thanks to Zack, Mark and S L O W P O K E for stopping by....

SergntMac
12-04-2004, 06:09 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it.

Slowpoke
12-04-2004, 07:02 AM
we missed those who were not there; Jerry Lewis DID make a special appearance though....