PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Motorsports Burn Out Video Contest

Jerry Barnes
11-29-2004, 08:25 AM
O.K. Guys and Gals,

After seeing BillyGman's, Marauder #5 and other burn out pictures and videos we are attempting to collect the best of the Burn Out videos that we know of. These Marauder Burn Outs will be placed on a DVD and displayed at this years Detroit Autorama show. I decided that it would be great to have everyone's input on the subject of Trilogy Supercharged Burn Outs. So, here is what I am proposing.

1. I will give the winner of the Trilogy Supercharger Burn Out video a Trilogy Motorsports Jacket for the best video sent to us.

2. You must be a Trilogy Supercharger customer.

3. Your video must be submitted to us by Jan. 15th, 2005.

4. We will be able to use the video in our promotional events.

5. Judging will be unscientific and input will be obtained from people on this forum, Ford Motor, Steve Babcock, Trilogy employees, etc.

6. Drifting is permitted.

It sounds like a good time and all of us love to do Burn Outs, so let's throw a little prize in the pot and see what happens! Please send your Vidoes to jbarnes@trilogyintl.com.

Simple, Easy, Light'em Up!!!!!

Thanks

Jerry

Smokie
11-29-2004, 08:55 AM
Jerry, are you selling tires ??? :burnout:Just kidding, could not resist.:rofl:

Contests are fun.:D

BillyGman
11-29-2004, 09:01 AM
THIS IS SO COOL!!!! I'll be sending you a better one soon Jerry.....

stevengerard
11-29-2004, 09:03 AM
Cool idea, actually great idea.

carfixer
11-29-2004, 09:14 AM
...Trilogy Supercharger Burn Out video...
I'd pay for one of these!!!

the_pack_rat
11-29-2004, 10:04 AM
I see the owner(s) of the tire shop Billy frequents ...

Having ZERO concerns about their Xmas gift spending this year.

:P

BillyGman
11-29-2004, 10:51 AM
I see the owner(s) of the tire shop Billy frequents ...

Having ZERO concerns about their Xmas gift spending this year.

:P
U can say that again!!!!!

Tallboy
11-29-2004, 11:37 AM
THIS IS SO COOL!!!! I'll be sending you a better one soon Jerry.....
hey billy- save jerry some time and just send him your jacket size now...:D

BillyGman
11-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Yeah, but it will be so fun competing for this....... :D

BillyGman
11-29-2004, 12:08 PM
......BTW, if there's anyone in the tri-state area who has a fairly long driveway that they would like to offer me for a few minutes to do this, then please let me know. ;) otherwise, I'll find some place just like I did before....

CRUZTAKER
11-29-2004, 12:38 PM
Not fair man....I don't need a blower to compete!:(

I want one, I dream of one.....not gonna happen.

So I cannot compete?

BillyGman
11-29-2004, 12:43 PM

So I cannot compete?

LOL......:nono: :baaa: :rofl: :neener:

...Barry, I'm sure that you and I will meet one day, and we will give every hi-perf car enthusiast in the vicinity a BIG show. ;)

MM03MOK
11-29-2004, 01:14 PM
LOL......:nono: :baaa: :rofl: :neener:

...Barry, I'm sure that you and I will meet one day, and we will give every hi-perf car enthusiast in the vicinity a BIG show. ;)We won't be able to see it through all the smoke!! Make sure it's nowhere near hotel smoke detectors!! :lol:

Bigdogjim
11-29-2004, 01:15 PM
......BTW, if there's anyone in the tri-state area who has a fairly long driveway that they would like to offer me for a few minutes to do this, then please let me know. ;) otherwise, I'll find some place just like I did before....

Well how far will you travel??

How long of driveway/roadway do you need? :burnout: :burnout:

Eric91Z
11-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Jerry,

I would buy one of these DVDs if you put them together for the public. And, I hope to be a Trilogy S/C owners soon, even though I won't have a car yet, once I get the winning ticket for the raffle!!! :banana2:

MI2QWK4U
11-29-2004, 01:30 PM
Here is my warmup video, Billy, you are going down on this one.....

Ford Proving Ground Burnout (http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/694Marauder_1130.MOV)

Bluerauder
11-29-2004, 02:05 PM

So I cannot compete?
My thoughts exacly as I read the "Rules". Maybe there is an exception clause to rule #2. :dunno: Worth asking ... :D

Joe Walsh
11-29-2004, 10:02 PM
OH..... If only I was a BFG Tire Dealer!!! ;)
Jerry, You've turned 'em loose now!!! :burnout: :burn: :2thumbs:
I can't wait to see the videos...I'm sure we will see SPARKS once someone melts them down to the steel belts!!!!

Ken
11-30-2004, 12:20 AM

So I cannot compete?__________________

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/627new_sig_pic_11X17.jpg

Barry,

That shot wasn't even your best burnout, or best part of the burnout as it was snapped too early; during one burnout, that ambulance was not visible in the background. (And I was standing there without a camera.:cheesed: )

Ken

Donny Carlson
11-30-2004, 01:11 AM
I think I shot some good burnout vids at SSHS-4 on Dan Fielding's camera of your car! Give him a hollar and see 1) if I did shoot the vids and 2)iif he'll burn a CD for yah!

BillyGman
11-30-2004, 02:00 AM

Ford Proving Ground Burnout (http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/694Marauder_1130.MOV)
LOL......time will tell Dave......:banana2:

BillyGman
11-30-2004, 02:18 AM
Well how far will you travel??

How long of driveway/roadway do you need? :burnout: :burnout:
Well if you're talking about Morrisville, PA, isn't that near the west border of PA? If I'm correct on that, then that's just too far. I appreciate the offer, and it would be fun, but that has to be a good 10 hour drive for me atleast(and probably more).

martyo
11-30-2004, 03:26 AM
Well if you're talking about Morrisville, PA...that has to be a good 10 hour drive for me at least(and probably more).

Especially if you are smokin' the tires the whole way down!

MAD-3R
11-30-2004, 08:20 AM
Well if you're talking about Morrisville, PA, isn't that near the west border of PA? If I'm correct on that, then that's just too far. I appreciate the offer, and it would be fun, but that has to be a good 10 hour drive for me atleast(and probably more).

I think the BigDog's home is just outside Philly. That maybe closer and easer for ya. And Jet has a Trilogy car also, so you two could repave Bigdogs driveway. :)

GarageMahal
11-30-2004, 08:28 AM
I think the BigDog's home is just outside Philly. That maybe closer and easer for ya. And Jet has a Trilogy car also, so you two could repave Bigdogs driveway. :)

There's a thought... a two for one video would be awesome :rock:

jta

BillyGman
11-30-2004, 11:21 AM
There's a thought... a two for one video would be awesome :rock:

jta
Yes!! I agree!! Marauder Mark and I were speaking about doing that at one time.

Hack Goby
11-30-2004, 11:26 AM
I have a double Silver Marauder burnout of FiveO and myself at Lapeer.Jerry,I have about seven minutes of burnouts and launchs from Indy,Milan,and Lapeer I will be bringing to the events party so we will need the big screen.Heres a screengrab http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/Grabbed_Frame_7.bmp

GarageMahal
11-30-2004, 12:03 PM
I can't wait for the DVD that gets put together for this... Hopefully they will be available for purchase (or can be aquired otherwise).

jta

MARAUDER S/C #5
11-30-2004, 05:32 PM
OH..... If only I was a BFG Tire Dealer!!! ;)
Jerry, You've turned 'em loose now!!! :burnout: :burn: :2thumbs:
I can't wait to see the videos...I'm sure we will see SPARKS once someone melts them down to the steel belts!!!!

I'm looking for some studded snow tires for these burnouts! :D

BillyGman
12-01-2004, 12:19 AM
LOL....yeah, and then you can get some sparks going, and use gasoline instead of bleach on the tires!!!! Nothing like gasoline burnouts. :banana2: :rofl:

.....uhmm, only kidding folks......don't try that at home!!!!

Bigdogjim
12-01-2004, 11:24 AM

10 hours? are you walkin? More like 4 hours max!

Hell I can make Florida in 10 hours...........

Morrisville, Pa. is just across the river from Trenton, NJ.

But anyway I have access to a "few" parking lots that would be perfect for this.

I need to know how much room you need?

BillyGman
12-01-2004, 11:51 AM
10 hours? are you walkin? More like 4 hours max!

Hell I can make Atlanta in 10 hours...........

Morrisville, Pa. is just across the river from Trenton, NJ.

But anyway I have access to a "few" parking lots that would be perfect for this.

I need to know how much room you need?
Hmmmm, I must have been looking on the wrong place on the PA map. Thanks for the correction. I'll have to get back to you on this since I have to talk to a couple people that I work with first.

MARAUDER S/C #5
12-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Going to record some burnouts tomorrow and was wondering, will a wet surface create more smoke than a dry surface? :dunno: :confused:

:burn: :burnout: :burn: :burnout: :burn: :burnout: :burn:

FiveO
12-04-2004, 02:13 PM
Haven't been on much lately...but how did I miss this thread!

I'll be sending a few vids in.

Tallboy
12-04-2004, 07:26 PM
carfixer and i filmed my burnouts today. [c'mon, billy-you didn't think i was just gonna let you walk away with that jacket, didja?]:D

MARAUDER S/C #5
12-04-2004, 09:17 PM
I'm predicting poor air quality in Southeast Mass. tomorrow! :burnout:

jstevens
12-05-2004, 03:55 PM
I cannot wait to see this collection.
Nothing like the sight or smell of pure power.

Even my sons girlfriend likes the smell of rubber.

Hack Goby
12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
Its not a heavyduty burnout John but you made the hilites CD from Milan,Indy, and Lapeer.I will have a CD for you at the Events party.

BillyGman
12-05-2004, 08:38 PM
carfixer and i filmed my burnouts today. [c'mon, billy-you didn't think i was just gonna let you walk away with that jacket, didja?]:D
Cool!!! If you're able to get it on a CD, then that can be my Christmas present.;)

If things go as I plan, and the snow doesn't start to fall over here before next weekend, then I'll have a few CD's to send out as Christmas gifts myself.But ofcourse one will be reserved for Trilogy Motorsports. :banana2:

Tallboy
12-17-2004, 05:47 AM
My burnout cd will go in the mail tomorrow! The burnouts look much better on "film" than i thought! Thanks again, carfixer!!!:D

MENINBLK
12-17-2004, 10:01 AM
I know this is a stupid quesiotn, but watch how many people answer...

Who wants my used KDWS' ???

THE_INTERCEPTOR
12-17-2004, 10:19 AM
I'd pay for one of these!!!

As would I. :bows:

the_pack_rat
12-18-2004, 08:36 PM

Exposed metal = sparks.

Those can be pretty cool at NIGHT time.

Had a friend back in high school that had a straight six Nova - twas' a 71 I think.

This car saw POWERBRAKING quite often ... so it was NO suprise that the rear tires were down to the steel belts quite often.

Oddly enough w/the straight six - it did NOT take much to coerce the at least the RR tire into spinning ... turning a corner was a sure fire guarantee - NO brake coercion needed at ALL.

Many of us watched this at NIGHT ... & it was more entertaining than a 4th of July fireworks show :P.

Shoot ... he actually dug a RUT on one street he had sat on powerbraking one day ... he didn't even do it that long.

If someone ELSE told me this story I'd have to call them an outright LIAR ... had I not seen such a thing with my own TWO EYES &/or been in the car at the time.

Bottom line ... as much as I HATE CHEVIES - his Nova ran pretty damn good for what it was.

SIXTEEN years later ... & it STILL cracks me up(& baffles me as well) to this day.

Eric

BillyGman
12-19-2004, 07:32 AM
Exposed metal = sparks.

Those can be pretty cool at NIGHT time.

4th of July fireworks show :P.

LOL...why didn't he just do a gasoline burnout while he was at it!!!!

Recipe for gasoline burnout: studded snowtires, and gasoline poured on the tires and nearby asphalt at night time. Then throw in a brake torque burnout, and watch the flames!!! DON'T try this at home!!!! ....you won't see me being the first to volunteer for that one........

......and let me add a more serious note, that the danger of exposed steel belts protruding from a tire while performing a burnout, is that if the tire blows apart, and the steel belts whip around, it might very well have the potential to do alot of damge to your fenders by the time the burnout is completed!!!!

MARAUDER S/C #5
12-21-2004, 05:30 PM
1. I will give the winner of the Trilogy Supercharger Burn Out video a Trilogy Motorsports Jacket for the best video sent to us.
JerryJerry could you also throw in a new set of tires? ;)

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240BALD.JPG
Less than 5000 miles on these tires

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240PATCH4.JPG

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240PATCH1.JPG

Jerry Barnes
12-21-2004, 08:31 PM
Jerry could you also throw in a new set of tires? ;)

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240BALD.JPG
Less than 5000 miles on these tires

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240PATCH4.JPG

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240PATCH1.JPG

Rick,

That may be a good idea to throw in a pair of tires for the winner! Trilogy #1 has 40,000 miles and is on its 6th set of tires. Which includes 2 pairs of Nitto Drag Radials! Nice Burn Out pictures. I can't wait to see everyone's videos!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Jerry

Eric91Z
12-21-2004, 10:05 PM
So, Jerry, will this video be available to purchase at some point?

Jerry Barnes
12-27-2004, 02:59 PM
So, Jerry, will this video be available to purchase at some point?

O.K. since we are always trying to raise money for the Motor City Marauders Club, I will talk to Paul, Dave, Mike and Slim and if Paul will help with the editing we can sell the video, for a small price, to all that want one and donate the proceeds to the Club Fund. This could help with all of the events we are putting on like the Woodward Dream Cruise. That way everyone that attends the events will benefit! What do you think?

Have a great holiday!

Jerry

Tallboy
12-27-2004, 03:19 PM
O.K. since we are always trying to raise money for the Motor City Marauders Club, I will talk to Paul, Dave, Mike and Slim and if Paul will help with the editing we can sell the video, for a small price, to all that want one and donate the proceeds to the Club Fund. This could help with all of the events we are putting on like the Woodward Dream Cruise. That way everyone that attends the events will benefit! What do you think?

Have a great holiday!

Jerry
Sounds like a great idea to me!:beer:

Hack Goby
12-27-2004, 03:29 PM
I will be using PINNICALE 9.1 for the CD.Any tips would be nice.I want this to go smooth as possable.Any help just PM me.What kind of music will be a factor so ideas for that will help also,

Eric91Z
12-27-2004, 08:15 PM
I'm in for a copy when they are done.

Tallboy
01-10-2005, 02:51 PM
:bump: Just a reminder-this is the last week to submit your burnout videos!!!:burnout: :burnout:

Hack Goby
01-10-2005, 05:06 PM
:bump: Just a reminder-this is the last week to submit your burnout videos!!!:burnout: :burnout: I havent talk to Jerry about how many entrees we have but the deadline might be moved back a while.We want to get as many as possable.Plus Marty is working on a teaser for everyone to get fired up about.

MikesMerc
01-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Hack,

Our new and improved MCM website can host the burnouts video easily now. Let me know!

Hack Goby
01-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Hack,

Our new and improved MCM website can host the burnouts video easily now. Let me know! You have a copy of it go ahead.

BillyGman
01-10-2005, 09:05 PM
I just sent mine to Jerry today. :D

........I didn't have any problem making the deadline.

Joe Walsh
01-10-2005, 09:31 PM
I just sent mine to Jerry today. :D

........I didn't have any problem making the deadline.

OK Billy, 'fess up' .....What's left of your rear tires???

BillyGman
01-10-2005, 09:33 PM
I'll post some pics of that soon.

Joe Walsh
01-10-2005, 09:50 PM
I'll post some pics of that soon.

Did you waste the Nittos??? :eek: :bigcry:
Or just a 'cheap' set of BFGs from Tire Rack??? ;)

BillyGman
01-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Did you waste the Nittos??? :eek: :bigcry:
Or just a 'cheap' set of BFGs from Tire Rack??? ;)Unfortunately, I've already wasted one set of Nitto's because of my constant urge for burnouts, partly due to people egging me on to do them whereever I go. I'm on my second set because of that, but because they're so expensive, I didn't want to use them for the burnout video, so yes, I did use a set of the OEM's.

BillyGman
01-15-2005, 12:33 AM
I'll let the pics below speak for themselves :D.....

Bradley G
01-15-2005, 05:47 AM
By the looks of those tires Billy,your vid must include fire works!
I can't wait to watch:bounce: it!
Bradley G
thanks again for the copy(s);)

Joe Walsh
01-15-2005, 06:07 AM
WOWWW!!! Talk about 'furry' tire carcasses!! :eek: :up:

It looks like you ran over a Schnauzer puppy....

BillyGman
01-15-2005, 11:56 AM
WOWWW!!! Talk about 'furry' tire carcasses!! :eek: :up:

It looks like you ran over a Schnauzer puppy....LOL........yeah, I had to let off the go pedal when I heard the steeel belts coming out of the tires. I wasn't expecting that because it happened a lot sooner than I thought it ever would. They were brand new tires and I had just put them on literally minutes before the burnout took place!! I must admit, it turned out to be A rather expensive burnout.

Joe Walsh
01-15-2005, 09:45 PM
LOL........yeah, I had to let off the go pedal when I heard the steeel belts coming out of the tires. I wasn't expecting that because it happened a lot sooner than I thought it ever would. They were brand new tires and I had just put them on literally minutes before the burnout took place!! I must admit, it turned out to be A rather expensive burnout.

1 Burnout = 1 wasted set of NEW tires!!??!!........OUCH!

With a 'kill ratio' like that all I can say is.... :bows: :bows: :bows:

BillyGman
01-15-2005, 11:05 PM
With a 'kill ratio' like that all I can say is.... :bows: :bows: :bows:LOL.....I just wish I could've had someone with that type of attitude around when it was time for me to clean all the rubber off of the fenders, tailpipes, and the mag wheels after the burnout was done. Talk about work!!!!

It's also a good thing that I had two spare tires mounted on extra mag wheels sitting in my trunk. because I couldn't drive home (nor anywhere) with what was left of those tires. :D

jdando
01-16-2005, 05:16 AM
OMG :bows:

What sort of people have I started hanging around with.....

jeremy

Bradley G
01-16-2005, 05:35 AM
You don't Really want to know:nono:

Bradley G
don't Tell!

OMG :bows:

What sort of people have I started hanging around with.....

jeremy

Joe Walsh
01-16-2005, 08:40 AM
LOL.....I just wish I could've had someone with that type of attitude around when it was time for me to clean all the rubber off of the fenders, tailpipes, and the mag wheels after the burnout was done. Talk about work!!!!

It's also a good thing that I had two spare tires mounted on extra mag wheels sitting in my trunk. because I couldn't drive home (nor anywhere) with what was left of those tires. :D

How long did you have to wait for the smoldering carcasses/tires to cool down enough for removal and placement in your trunk?......:whistle:

How many Fire Engines showed up to your burnout location? :D ;).............."Where's the fire sir?".....:dunno:

BillyGman
01-16-2005, 12:11 PM
How long did you have to wait for the smoldering carcasses/tires to cool down enough for removal and placement in your trunk?......:whistle:

How many Fire Engines showed up to your burnout location? :D ;).............."Where's the fire sir?".....:dunno:That's exactly what I was worried about!!! The place that I found to do all of this was at a dead end street that is an industrial area. So there weren't any residents to contend with. But there was so much smoke, that I was concerned about setting off any smoke alarms that might be inside one of the surrounding buildings!!! If anyone is ever able to host my 4+ minute long video (which BTW is a huge MPEG2 file of 76MB) then you'll see what I'm talking about.

I had planned on getting right out of there as soon as the burnout was finished. But since the steel belts came right out of the tires, I couldn't drive anywhere on them. So I had to pull over in the parking lot of one of those businesses (which fortunately were all closed on the weekend!) in order to change both back tires. And this was all while there was colossal smoke signals rising up to the sky and that I'm sure were visible from a mile away!!!

So it took me about ten minutes to change those two tires, and I had to change them immediately. The rubber was literally melted, and I couldn't get it off of my hands for days. I also cut my hand on the exposed steel belts of the first tire that I changed, and got melted rubber all over the mag wheels that was very difficult to get off!!! Fortunately the Fire Dept. nor the PD showed up while I was changing the tires. On the following weekend, I showed up again to do that all over again. So there's more than one burnout in my video.

MARAUDER S/C #5
01-19-2005, 06:53 PM
:bump::bump::bump:............ ..........

klmore
01-19-2005, 09:10 PM
I'll let the pics below speak for themselves :D.....

Ok I need a look at this video. :)

bigslim
01-19-2005, 11:52 PM
Billy, I was at Trilogy on Monday and I saw your tape and all I can is "WOW"! I was highly impressed. ;)

BillyGman
01-20-2005, 12:07 AM
Billy, I was at Trilogy on Monday and I saw your tape and all I can is "WOW"! I was highly impressed. ;)Thanks very much for that review and compliment. It was a lot of work doing all of that. I never thought that it would be so involved putting it all together!! From finding and staking out a good place to do all the burnouts at where I wouldn't have to worry about disturbing any local residents, to getting people out to the scene to shoot the footage who had the video equipment (I'm not really much of a shudder bug myself) to getting the guy with all the video editing software to set up the video the way that I wanted it done rather than the way that HE wanted it done. And that's not to mention the expense that was required to shred up two pairs of tires that I did to film all of that( I'm a little used to going through alot of tires. But not quite that quickly!)

It took a lot of time and effort on my cameraman's part as well as mine. So it's all worth it to watch the final production, and especially to hear and read peoples' favorable comments. Yes, it was also a lot of fun too, since I LUV doing burnouts, but to get everything right for the video wasn't easy. Especially during this time of year in New England when you have to sometimes wait for the weather to cooperate. :chat: :cheesed: :argh: :sunshine: :camera: :director: :burn: :burnout: :banana2:

BillyGman
01-20-2005, 12:44 AM
Ok I need a look at this video. :)
I'd be happy to burn a DVD of it for you, and mail it. Just send me a PM with your mailing address if you're interested, because the file is much too big for me to e-mail it to you.

bigslim
01-20-2005, 01:41 AM
I'd be happy to burn a DVD of it for you, and mail it. Just send me a PM with your mailing address if you're interested, because the file is much too big for me to e-mail it to you.
I will do that.

Drives03Maraude
01-20-2005, 02:37 AM
I remeber like 2 years ago I had some tires my buddy got for me from a place he worked at.....I didnt ask+he didnt tell but hey, free tires! so I had em put on my stock bird rims for "special purpose" only :D . So anywho....we were rollin around with stockies on all four corners and we got to this McDonalds everyone hangs out at..as usual..."Light em up!" was always screemed to anyone driving though with a big bodied car. I had to oblidge :burn: and I just sat on it... For like 2 minutes...had people cheering and everything so I let off, parked promptly and went inside to grab some grub...only problem was, smoke had found its way inside..and I dont mean a little bit, THE PLACE WAS FILLED WITH THE STUFF!!!!! the smoke alarms were goin off and everything. As I left the parking lot I saw several Police cars roll in... To say the least I am glad I got outta there!

Memories-memories
-Dennis Stiles

Bradley G
01-20-2005, 04:53 AM
Billy thanks fo sending the vids.As I told you I showed it to my Bro-in -law Monday,the fist time I was able to view it Myself,He called me yesterday and asked me if he could borrow the clip to show his buddies.I said HeLL-ow! sure!He said "If I had any money(works seasonal) I woud get a Big Black (sorry colored guys) Bad Azz sedan like yours!He has built up a '93 stang LX that I sold him in '96.He just pulled the engine and a stroked 351 to 409? S/C and heads, tube front end, cams, trans reverse shift auto (was a stick)slicks (almost)too much to list.He has never had any of his projects to a dyno or strip.I have only had my car one year and I have been to the strip 5X (rainout twice) so three events including MVII and Dreamwood.He is chompin at the bit to race it & put his stang on the Dyno to get a baseline.Anyway,I said to hiw "we have to spread the disease!"he replied," I know I am catching it big time"! I just wanted you to know I will show it to each and everone i can!:cool5:
Bradley G

BillyGman
01-20-2005, 12:21 PM
I remeber like 2 years ago I had some tires my buddy got for me from a place he worked at.....I didnt ask+he didnt tell but hey, free tires! so I had em put on my stock bird rims for "special purpose" only :D . So anywho....we were rollin around with stockies on all four corners and we got to this McDonalds everyone hangs out at..as usual..."Light em up!" was always screemed to anyone driving though with a big bodied car. I had to oblidge :burn: and I just sat on it... For like 2 minutes...had people cheering and everything so I let off, parked promptly and went inside to grab some grub...only problem was, smoke had found its way inside..and I dont mean a little bit, THE PLACE WAS FILLED WITH THE STUFF!!!!! the smoke alarms were goin off and everything. As I left the parking lot I saw several Police cars roll in... To say the least I am glad I got outta there!

Memories-memories
-Dennis Stiles
Dennis, that's a cool story!!! I wish that you had a video of that to send to me, cuz I LUV watching burnouts as well as performing them. :D

BillyGman
01-20-2005, 12:23 PM
Billy thanks fo sending the vids.As I told you I showed it to my Bro-in -law Monday,the fist time I was able to view it Myself,He called me yesterday and asked me if he could borrow the clip to show his buddies.I said HeLL-ow! .Anyway,I said to hiw "we have to spread the disease!"he replied," I know I am catching it big time"! I just wanted you to know I will show it to each and everone i can!:cool5:
Bradley G
LOL.......I'm glad that you liked my burnout vid Brad. ;)

BillyGman
01-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Here's a link to the thread on this board where everyone can access the link to watch my 4+ minute burnout video...... make sure you turn up the volume!!!! :D

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=214638#post21 4638

Tallboy
01-22-2005, 12:13 PM
I just recieved my copies of Billy's burnout video. Words cannot describe what I saw. You'll just have to see it for yourself.

Billy-you are the man.:bows: :bows:

P.S. Note to Jerry Barnes-Call Billy and get his jacket size.

BillyGman
01-22-2005, 12:15 PM
I just recieved my copies of Billy's burnout video. Words cannot describe what I saw. You'll just have to see it for yourself.

Billy-you are the man.:bows: :bows:

P.S. Note to Jerry Barnes-Call Billy and get his jacket size.

LOL.....that's good news Chuck....I was hoping that you got the DVD by today. Thanks for the review. I'm glad that you liked it. :banana2:

BillyGman
01-24-2005, 01:30 AM

ehem........you care to retract your statement now, or do you want to wait until you're officially beat? :rofl:

Bradley G
01-24-2005, 04:26 AM
Hey Mr. Barnes,

Billy wants to know, if he will have to wait as long as it took to get his Marauder jacket from Mercury?;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

He (BGM)had nothing do do with my post:D
Bradley G

Tallboy
01-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Hey Mr. Barnes,

Billy wants to know, if he will have to wait as long as it took to get his Marauder jacket from Mercury?;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

He (BGM)had nothing do do with my post:D
Bradley G
IMO anything short of a space-shuttle launch will be a losing effort against the mighty BillyGMan...:bows:

Bradley G
01-25-2005, 08:56 AM
In fact,that would have to be a sucessful launch!:bop:

Bradley G

IMO anything short of a space-shuttle launch will be a losing effort against the mighty BillyGMan...:bows:

Jerry Barnes
01-25-2005, 09:23 AM
Guys,

The videos are very good! I can't thank the people that participated enough. It turned out better then I thought it would. We are compiling all of the videos now and we should have a winner picked early next week. I will say that some people did such a professional job, it was amazing.

We will donate the DVD to the Motor City Marauder Club and for a small fee I think they will sell them to anyone who wants to pay a few bucks to get one.

Once again, thanks for the participation and keep burn'n them tires!!!

Sincerely,

Jerry

TechHeavy
01-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Billy, I finally got around to watching your new video, (and I wish I had taken time sooner). Holy crap! That was awesome man! The time you put into the production of the video is not unnoticed and is greatly appreciated. Excellent work! I think we still have time to submit it for Oscar nomination.... (it would have my vote... although I haven't seen Dave's yet... lol). This could be interesting!

Thanks for this piece of work Billy. :D :)

RoyLPita
01-25-2005, 11:52 AM
I got my copy. Now for the uphill battle. My work computer won't download the program to watch it and my home P.O.S.'s cd rom won't read cds (motherboard screwed up) . I'll figure out a way to check this out and post.

Sorry for the rant and rave.

TechHeavy
01-25-2005, 12:01 PM
I got my copy. Now for the uphill battle. My work computer won't download the program to watch it and my home P.O.S.'s cd rom won't read cds (motherboard screwed up) . I'll figure out a way to check this out and post.

Hey Roy, if you have a newer model DVD set-top player, (hooked to your tv) it may be able to play it. Mine plays SVCDs. Check your documentation... it should list in the manual all the formats it plays. For example, mine plays VCD, SVCD, DVD, MPEG4, MP3, and JPG. Worth a try...
PM me if you need more help, (I can convert to a different format if needed). You definately need to see this. :D

Good luck,
Dave

RoyLPita
01-25-2005, 12:15 PM
I think that it is about time to invest into a new computer. My dvd player is about 3 years old, it might work. Who knows.

BillyGman
01-25-2005, 12:20 PM
Just use the link that i've provided in that other thread for the decoder/player download, and then your PC at work or anywhere will play that CD. Okay, here it is again.....click on it, downlaod it, and then you'll be able to play the CD.....

http://www.download.com/Elecard-MPEG-Player/3000-2139_4-10156005.html?tag=lst-0-1

RoyLPita
01-25-2005, 12:34 PM
I downloaded the above program but I ended up getting an "unknown error" on the Media player. Go figure.

BillyGman
01-25-2005, 12:40 PM
WOW...you're the first one I've heard of having that problem with that player. Sometimes you get that error notice, and then if you close that error window, and just click on the "play" button of the player, it will play anyway. if that doesn't work, then you got me. :confused:

RoyLPita
01-25-2005, 12:59 PM
I gave it a shot and it still won't work. Oh well.

SouLRioT
01-25-2005, 02:08 PM
I thought it was becuase you dont have Admin rights to install programs? If you want I'll go and burn it on a DVD if your player wont play it off the CD.

RoyLPita
01-25-2005, 05:44 PM

Well, I finally saw it. I went to a place where new computers are out there on display.........SAM'S CLUB!!! I got permission from a kid who owns a Neon SRT4. All I could say watching it is..... HOLY S--T!!

After looking at Billy's masterpiece, here's what I think:

1) Billy was trying to see if he could melt the side camera off his MM.
2) He's had experience in this field. I believe Billy used to work for BFG but got canned from the tire shaving division. The boss asked for "cheater" slicks and Billy gave them something that a porcupine would mate. (See other pics of his tires for proof.)
3) Though it wasn't shown in the 1st burnout- Billy was holding his breath AND turning blue when the smoke went forward.
4) I believe that Billy was trying for the Guinness Book of World Records for the "longest distance that burning, steaming rubber could be thrown from a MM".

Kudos, Billy. :bows:

NOW-- WHO'S NEXT????! :D

BillyGman
01-25-2005, 06:55 PM
LOLOLOL!!!! ^ :rofl:

RoyLPita
01-25-2005, 07:13 PM
BTW, have you seen the photos of Billy's tires after the contest? If you have, Don't they look like Bill Murray's bad combover in the movie Kingpin???!

MikesMerc
01-25-2005, 07:16 PM
I've just seen Billy's video...and this burnout contest is OVER!!!

Way to go Billy! :beer:

For those that want to see it, go to the Motor City Marauders webpage and click the link in the middle of the page.
Motor City Marauders (http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/)

teamrope
01-25-2005, 07:54 PM
I've just seen Billy's video...and this burnout contest is OVER!!!

Way to go Billy! :beer:

For those that want to see it, go to the Motor City Marauders webpage and click the link in the middle of the page.
Motor City Marauders (http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/)
Day-um Billy, Anyone ever tell you smoking causes lung canser?:)

Joe Walsh
01-25-2005, 10:19 PM
Well, I finally saw it. I went to a place where new computers are out there on display.........SAM'S CLUB!!! I got permission from a kid who owns a Neon SRT4. All I could say watching it is..... HOLY S--T!!

After looking at Billy's masterpiece, here's what I think:

1) Billy was trying to see if he could melt the side camera off his MM.
2) He's had experience in this field. I believe Billy used to work for BFG but got canned from the tire shaving division. The boss asked for "cheater" slicks and Billy gave them something that a porcupine would mate. (See other pics of his tires for proof.)
3) Though it wasn't shown in the 1st burnout- Billy was holding his breath AND turning blue when the smoke went forward. 4) I believe that Billy was trying for the Guinness Book of World Records for the "longest distance that burning, steaming rubber could be thrown from a MM".

Kudos, Billy. :bows:

NOW-- WHO'S NEXT????! :D

LOL.... I was thinking the same thing as I watched the Video.

I think that Billy needs an O2 Bottle instead of a NO2 bottle!!!

drgnrdr33
01-25-2005, 11:47 PM
Just use the link that i've provided in that other thread for the decoder/player download, and then your PC at work or anywhere will play that CD. Okay, here it is again.....click on it, downlaod it, and then you'll be able to play the CD.....

http://www.download.com/Elecard-MPEG-Player/3000-2139_4-10156005.html?tag=lst-0-1

Hey G-Man,

I finally got to download this thing. Holy friggin' cow! :bows:

And the player you point to works great.

BillyGman
01-26-2005, 02:19 AM
Hey G-Man,

I finally got to download this thing. Holy friggin' cow! :bows:

And the player you point to works great.
I'm very glad that all of you are getting an opportunity to finally watch this vid. Thanks to Nathan before, and now to Mike, hopefully everyone who is interested in burnout vids, will be able to see this one. This was really fun for me to do, but it also was work!!! Yes, it was driven by the competitive nature in me to win this burnout video contest (and I'm hoping that I will win it) but I also wanted to give all you car nuts a big kick out of this when you saw it. And it brings me joy to know that by reading many of your reactions to this vid in your posts, that my video has given you a big kick!!

Thanks to all of you for letting me know that you've enjoyed it, and that you continue to enjoy it whenever you watch it. I must confess, that although I've watched it now probably fifty times over (literally!!) I still do watch it, because I just LUV Muscle car burnouts!!!! And I've also always liked the song that I used in this vid too. :D

martyo
01-26-2005, 04:50 AM
Billy: I still there should have been guns being fired and stuff being blown up! :D

BillyGman
01-26-2005, 08:28 AM
Billy: I still there should have been guns being fired and stuff being blown up! :DAWE!!!........ Now ya tell me!!!!

RoyLPita
01-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Save that for the next contest.

BillyGman
01-26-2005, 08:47 AM
Okay, it's time to mount the 50BMG rifle on the hood for the next vid...:banana2:

Joe Walsh
01-26-2005, 08:54 AM
Okay, it's time to mount the 50BMG rifle on the hood for the next vid...:banana2:

Can I borrow that for just ONE 'Honda-clogged' Rush Hour???? :D ;)

Patrick
01-26-2005, 11:12 AM

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

TechHeavy
01-26-2005, 11:54 AM
On the hood? You mean, one on each side?!! :D Nothin' rocks like a 50 caliper!

BillyGman
01-26-2005, 12:18 PM
:D Nothin' rocks like a 50 caliper!You mean a 50 CALIBER(sp:) ).

TechHeavy
01-26-2005, 12:22 PM
You mean a 50 CALIBER(sp:) ).
D'oh! That's what we need here! A spell-checker! lol. Hey, Logan, hook us up! :D

BruteForce
01-26-2005, 12:47 PM
D'oh! That's what we need here! A spell-checker! lol. Hey, Logan, hook us up! :D

freebie for IE http://www.iespell.com/

PS. Of course it wouldn't have mattered since you spelled "caliper" correctly. What I need is an "intent checker". :D

TechHeavy
01-26-2005, 03:17 PM
freebie for IE http://www.iespell.com/

PS. Of course it wouldn't have mattered since you spelled "caliper" correctly. What I need is an "intent checker". :D
Man! I can see I'm not going to get a break here! D'oh! :D

shakes_26
01-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Man! I can see I'm not going to get a break here! D'oh! :D Hey what size are those TCE brakes? Oh about 50 caliper each :D

Tallboy
01-27-2005, 07:59 AM
You mean a 50 CALIBER(sp:) ).Hey Billy, when I'm back home in March, you gotta show me what a 50 caliber looks like!

I can't wait 'till Jerry announces the winner! [I wonder who it could be...:D ]

Eric91Z
01-27-2005, 09:03 AM
Billy (and others with awesome burnouts),

Are you running a line lock or removing the ABS relay? Or will the brakes actually hold that well on the front without effecting the rears?

I know on my '93 Z28 with a 6-speed, I had to remove the ABS relay to do a good burnout at the track.

BillyGman
01-27-2005, 10:57 AM
Hey Billy, when I'm back home in March, you gotta show me what a 50 caliber looks like!

I can't wait 'till Jerry announces the winner! [I wonder who it could be...:D ]Chuck, yes, I'll have you over the house, and you can take a look.If you have time, and the weather isn't that bad, we can even go to Wallingford to shoot it if you want.

TechHeavy
01-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Hey what size are those TCE brakes? Oh about 50 caliper each :D
Man, you guys are rough! Somebody give me a brake! :D

BillyGman
01-27-2005, 11:03 AM
Billy (and others with awesome burnouts),

Are you running a line lock or removing the ABS relay? Or will the brakes actually hold that well on the front without effecting the rears?

I know on my '93 Z28 with a 6-speed, I had to remove the ABS relay to do a good burnout at the track.
I have Line-Lock, and therefore there's never any ABS issues with that, since you don't even have the brake pedal depressed once you're holding the line-lock button. therefore, the computer and relays don't even detect the brakes being on since that's deected by the brake pedal.

before I had the Line-lock, I never heard the ABS go on diring a brake torque burnout, nit did I ever feel the brake pedal do that funky thing that it does when the ABS kicks in, but I swear there was something going on with that a couple times when John and i were going crazy in the ATCO dragstrip parking lot last December doing burnouts, and my car went completely sideways while I had the brake pedal on. So it seemed as if one of the frant brakes was being backed off alittle bit. My guess is that it's possible for your back brakes to heat up considerably during a real hairy burnout if you don't have line-lock since they are on during a brake torque burnout, and that can cause brake rotor warpage.

Eric91Z
01-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I just found another post that said you had the line-loc. Very hard to install on the MM?

BillyGman
01-28-2005, 01:19 AM
Yeah, I just found another post that said you had the line-loc. Very hard to install on the MM?Nope. You buy the Hurst "roll control" Line-Lock, and the Mustang metric fitting conversion set (both sold at Summitracing.com, and I can give you part #'s if you want). You remove the brake line going into your master cylinder for the front brakes. Attach one of the conversion fittings to the end of it. (the Line lock solenoid valve accepts standard S.A.E fittings, while our Marauders have metric brake lines like the newer Mustangs do. That's why you need the metric fitting adapter set for Mustangs).

After you place a conversion fitting on the end of the brake line that you've removed from the master cylinder (make sure it goes to the front brakes) take a brake line bending tool, and bend the line so it will go into the outgoing port of the line-lock solenoid valve that you've mounted on the drivers side fender well. Then use a one foot new piece of brake line (which you can also get from Summit racing, in their line lock installation kit), and bend it so that it will thread into the inlet port of the line lock solenoid, on one end, while the other end needs to thread into the master cylinder threaded hole where you removed the front brake line from. Then you just hook up the wires, and mount the line lock button and the indicator light. I just put the line-lock button wire through the firewall grommet that's near the gas pdal, and I mounted the button by taking the rubber band type piece that it's attached to that's intended to slide over a manual shifter stem, and I slid it over the tilt wheel lever.

Bradley G
01-29-2005, 06:58 PM
Is their a decision on the Bil:bump:...I mean winner? Heh Heh

Bradley G

Jerry Barnes
01-31-2005, 08:01 AM
Well, I am sure many of you have seen most of the entries for the Trilogy Motorsports Burn Out Contest. All of the videos were extremely good quality and I was amazed at the professionalism of the format.

I can't say enough about the people that participated. They spend a great deal of time, money and rubber/tires to produce these high quality videos.

And the Winner is! "BILLYGMAN"

We have shown the videos to many people and everyone agreed that Billy did an outstanding job! The quality of the video, the picture-in-picture, the music and of course the length of the burn out was amazing.

It was funny, I would be in a meeting in our office and you would hear that music begin playing very loud and you know what was going on, another showing of the Burn Out video.

And just to show you how musically challenge I am, I had to ask people the name of the band that made the music. They said it was Metalica.

So, Billy thank you for you video and I will be calling you later today to get your Jacket size. And I hope we have the opportunity to see you wearing it at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit this summer.

For all of the others that participated, I want to thank you very much for your submission. I think we all feel that BillyGMan is Number #1, but I also want to do something for the others that gave their time and effort to the contest, so I will be contacting all of you to give you something to thank you for your videos.

Once again, big round of applause for "The GMAN"! WELL DONE!

Sincerely,

Jerry

SouLRioT
01-31-2005, 08:19 AM
Congrats BillyGMan, it was an awsome burnout.

Bradley G
01-31-2005, 08:27 AM
Thank You Jerry Barnes!,
I have not seen all the other videos that you spoke about,But I agree whole heartedly that the effort was there!
I hope this contest was fruitful for your business!thank you from some one who is not Trilogized yet, as this stuff builds more desire to become one of the many satisfied trilogy owners.Great contest! Great product and a Great Winner!
Congradulations to all!
Bradley G

CBT
01-31-2005, 09:33 AM
Way to go! Hopefully someday my computer will finish downloading your vid and I can see and hear what all the excitement is about.:beer:

Eric91Z
01-31-2005, 09:51 AM
OK, so we have a winner (and congrats to BillyGMan). Jerry, will you be putting together a DVD or something of all the videos and offer it for sale?

RoyLPita
01-31-2005, 09:52 AM
Way to go Billy. Keep up the good work as a "Master Tire Shredder, Smoker, Burner, etc..."

Tallboy
01-31-2005, 10:12 AM
I raise my glass in tribute to the mighty BillyGman!:beer:

And, Billy, when I come up there in March, you'd better not leave that jacket "unattended"...:P

BillyGman
01-31-2005, 12:40 PM
LOL.........wow!!! This is so cool!!! Thanks for the announcement Jerry. And also for having this interesting contest. It took some work on my part to produce that 4+ minute long video, but it was also really fun doing those burnouts.Picture yourself strapped in your seatbelt inside your car with the engine growling at about 5800 RPM's, the speedometer alittle past the 100MPH mark, and all as you can see through every window in the car including the windshield is the color white! :D ......it made me think of that line by the character named "flounder" in the movie "Animal House"........"Oh boy is this great!"

I want to thank Mike (aka "Mike's Merc") as well as Nathan for hosting this video for me on their websites, and I also want to thank everyone who took the time to download my video, and watch it, and who spoke well of it. I'm very glad that it has been entertaining for all of you, because I really wanted it to be, as it still is for me too when I watch it. I also would be interested in purchasing a DVD or even a CD of all the videos that were sent to Trilogy Motorsports for this video contest compiled together. That would be cool. ;)

MARAUDER S/C #5
01-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Nice ...job Gman ! Congratulations.:2thumbs: :bows:

Unfortunately, I still haven't been able to watch the vid. Something to do with the codec, my crappy comp. and lack of comp. skills. I guess I'll have to wait till the dvd comes out. Anyways, thanks for sending me the cd and for representing all us Marauder owners.

:burn: :burnout: :burn: :burnout: :burn: :burnout: :burn:

Eric91Z
01-31-2005, 04:06 PM
I had the codec error when I first downloaded it, then I downloaded the add-in listed with the file and it worked fine. It needs that other player to play it

CRUZTAKER
01-31-2005, 04:53 PM
Congratulations on your win Billy. You did good!

I was wondering if you ever did your line loc install. Glad that went well for you. I like mine alot. No more tearing up rear brakes at the track, and the ability to turn an intersection of rice burners into stalled fried rice is priceless.

MikesMerc
01-31-2005, 06:30 PM
Congrats Billy :beer:

BillyGman
01-31-2005, 07:33 PM
Thanks everyone. And yes, Barry, I put the Line-Lock in right before the shooting of most of most of that video. So the first two monster burnouts in it were done with the line-Lock.

jgc61sr2002
01-31-2005, 07:43 PM
Billy Congrats. :D Nice job. :up:

Tallboy
02-02-2005, 09:45 AM
So, Billy thank you for you video and I will be calling you later today to get your Jacket size.
Hey, Billy-post a picture of the jacket when it arrives! :burnout:

BillyGman
02-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Hey, Billy-post a picture of the jacket when it arrives! :burnout:Will do Chuck.

TechHeavy
02-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Congratulations Billy! I'm so happy to see the work you did on your video win you praise. It was indeed excellent! Now you must know how it feels to win "Best Picture" at the Oscars! LOL!
Ok, now you better come to Marauderville III/Woodward Dream Cruise so I can give ya a high-five! :)

BillyGman
02-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Congratulations Billy! I'm so happy to see the work you did on your video win you praise. It was indeed excellent! Now you must know how it feels to win "Best Picture" at the Oscars! LOL!
Ok, now you better come to Marauderville III/Woodward Dream Cruise so I can give ya a high-five! :)Thanks Dave. :banana2:

Tallboy
02-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Well, I am sure many of you have seen most of the entries for the Trilogy Motorsports Burn Out Contest. All of the videos were extremely good quality and I was amazed at the professionalism of the format.

I can't say enough about the people that participated. They spend a great deal of time, money and rubber/tires to produce these high quality videos.

And the Winner is! "BILLYGMAN"

We have shown the videos to many people and everyone agreed that Billy did an outstanding job! The quality of the video, the picture-in-picture, the music and of course the length of the burn out was amazing.

It was funny, I would be in a meeting in our office and you would hear that music begin playing very loud and you know what was going on, another showing of the Burn Out video.

And just to show you how musically challenge I am, I had to ask people the name of the band that made the music. They said it was Metalica.

So, Billy thank you for you video and I will be calling you later today to get your Jacket size. And I hope we have the opportunity to see you wearing it at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit this summer.

For all of the others that participated, I want to thank you very much for your submission. I think we all feel that BillyGMan is Number #1, but I also want to do something for the others that gave their time and effort to the contest, so I will be contacting all of you to give you something to thank you for your videos.

Once again, big round of applause for "The GMAN"! WELL DONE!

Sincerely,

JerryI was contacted today by Trilogy regarding my submission. I spoke to Jerry last week-looks like Billy's going to be getting something quite special!!:banana:

MARAUDER S/C #5
02-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Tires ????????? :D :burn:

HwyCruiser
02-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Congrats Billy! :banana:

I still can't get enough of your video.

sailsmen
02-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Can someone please post a link to Billy's Video?

BillyGman
02-09-2005, 01:25 AM
Can someone please post a link to Billy's Video?
you'll probably need to download the decoder before you can get the video file to download, so here's both links:

the decoder.....

and the webpage that has the video for now.....
http://www.motorcitymarauders.com/default.php

LordVader
02-10-2005, 03:22 PM
:flamer: Billy,

As probably one of the last to see this video (just got a new computer at work), I am in awe of your skills. Not only on the burn-outs, which were in a league by themselves, but also the production values. I work in a Network Support Center for a telephone company and when I put this on about 10 guys ended up around my computer...all were amazed at the power of this S/C'd MM. They all wanted to know if mine could do that? I said not yet..but someday. Congrats on the win.

BillyGman
02-11-2005, 01:12 AM
I'm very glad that you liked the video. :banana2:

Eric91Z
02-11-2005, 09:26 AM
Kind of funny that some people at crownvic.net and crownvic.us really don't get this burnout thing... ;)

Tallboy
08-23-2005, 02:51 PM
This was brought up in another thread, so I figured I'd just say thanks to all the participants. Eaton played our DVD at their corporate set-up on Woodward.

Anybody up for round two? :burnout: :burnout:

DEFYANT
08-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Anybody up for round two? :burnout: :burnout:
Funny you should bring this up... See, I got these ole tires on my car with all of 12K on them...... :burnout:

shakes_26
08-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Yes, I seem to have a set of NFG BFG's that need some thrashing..... hmmm

Anyone know what size Nitto's were on T2? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueler?

Bradley G
08-30-2005, 05:48 AM
295's if my memory serves me correct!

RoyLPita
08-30-2005, 06:07 AM
could be 305/45 Drag radials.