PDA

View Full Version : For those outside of Metro Detroit...

Mad4Macs
11-29-2004, 05:53 PM
After nearly two years of ownership, the questions at the pump have changed from "What is that?", to "Have you heard about Alternative Automotive?"
Day-um! I love it ;-)

bigslim
11-29-2004, 06:20 PM
That's where I go. :bows:

MI2QWK4U
11-29-2004, 06:51 PM
After nearly two years of ownership, the questions at the pump have changed from "What is that?", to "Have you heard about Alternative Automotive?"
Day-um! I love it ;-)

Been going to Lidio and Alternative Auto for 15 years now! I doubt anyone had the client base and repeat customers as Lidio. I hear that on the street sometimes too...."hey....I wonder if Lidio did that marauder too?!" and I respond by telling them there is only one way to find out!

MikesMerc
12-02-2004, 05:51 PM
LOL...yeah, I can't tell you how many folks have approached me in my marauder and suggested that I "see Lidio." It s funny when I to explain to them that I've been there and done that and that Lidio helped me with my first rear gear swap during his first year in business back in 1989.

I agree Dave, Lidio is practically a legend around here.

CRUZTAKER
12-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Three hours each way.....that's where I go. :up:

bigslim
12-03-2004, 12:34 AM
They don't have to ask anymore. I just installed Alternative Performance window stickers.

Bradley G
12-03-2004, 05:13 AM
Hey Darrel,

Are the stickers outside or inside?how big?I would concider this eventhough I'm not big on decals/stickers and such.I have only IMOA sticker,s+s inserts and Soul riots badge Front and rear mod so far.I would make an exception to my reluctency to sticker the car if they are inside and not too large,Only because of Lidios' contribution and Integrity.
Bradley G

They don't have to ask anymore. I just installed Alternative Performance window stickers.

bigslim
12-03-2004, 09:57 AM
Hey Darrel,

Are the stickers outside or inside?how big?I would concider this eventhough I'm not big on decals/stickers and such.I have only IMOA sticker,s+s inserts and Soul riots badge Front and rear mod so far.I would make an exception to my reluctency to sticker the car if they are inside and not too large,Only because of Lidios' contribution and Integrity.
Bradley G
They fit perfect in the small rear door window. I saw them in Paul's car and thought they looked cool. They are black with a silver outline that matches my car. I will post a picture later.

Hack Goby
12-04-2004, 06:59 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0914.JPG When I put these on for the first time and went to Wild Woodys all of the Mustang guys came over and ask me"OK,What did he do to yours?"

bigslim
12-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Hey Paul, theres some big ugly guy lurking around your car and taking pictures. I think I saw him on "COPS" one night.