PDA

View Full Version : Gold Plated Inserts

barry
11-29-2004, 08:56 PM
WE NOW OFFER INSERTS IN GOLD PLATE
www.ssinserts.com
Enter 0021 in dealer code line when checking out and your order will be discounted 10%

Bradley G
09-14-2006, 08:29 PM
I noticed The fine folks @ S&S Inserts are donating a set of gold rear bumper inserts for MV IV.
I would love to see a set.
Still no pics on thier website.
Anyone buy them yet?

Hotrauder
09-16-2006, 06:20 PM
I noticed The fine folks @ S&S Inserts are donating a set of gold rear bumper inserts for MV IV.
Anyone buy them yet?

I ordered them when I read your post, Brad. I was born some years before the Abacus was invented. therefore I have no idea how to get pics into a post but I can get them into the gallerie and will when they arrive and I get my SS ones out. Anyone want a deal on the SS ones?(FREE) you pay shipping. I think that if I am careful I can get them out without damage. I will do my best. You will need new 3M emblem Tape from your FNAPS.

I think the Gold will be striking on the DTR FruitPunch....and the Gold are not magnetic...so....no rearenders.:rofl: and I have a couple of other gold touches. Dennis

Bradley G
09-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Ok Mr Hot Cooker Kool aid :P
I got me a set:beatnik:
how ya gunna getim off without bending 'em?

KillJoy
09-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Anyone want a deal on the SS ones?(FREE) you pay shipping.

I AM be interested. Are you sure you can get them off w/o damaging them? Where are you located. I am in 43119.

KillJoy

Hotrauder
09-16-2006, 06:38 PM
Ok Mr Hot Cooker Kool aid :P
I got me a set:beatnik:
how ya gunna getim off without bending 'em?

Brad has first dibs. Here in summer in Fl. We park azz first into the sun and they fall off after about 20 minutes.....Well not quite but the old hair dryer and 50# test monofiliment very carefully applied behind and gently sawed back and forth and just maybe I can get them off. No hurry as St. Pauli Girl is on sale -12 pack for $9.99. Like mileage in Texas, jobs in Florida are measured by Six Packs. Looks like 2 to me.:D Dennis

Bradley G
09-16-2006, 06:48 PM
you are a funny Man!!!

Hotrauder
09-16-2006, 07:16 PM
you are a funny Man!!!

And you, you handsome devil will look great with those shiney SS inserts on your rear end, I have no doubt. :D Peace and good will my friend. Dennis

Bradley G
09-16-2006, 07:18 PM
Sorry Big guy, I can not bring any more attention to my rear end! :eek:
And you, you handsome devil will look great with those shiney SS inserts on your rear end, I have no doubt. :D Peace and good will my friend. Dennis

Bradley G
09-17-2006, 08:14 AM
I noticed The fine folks @ S&S Inserts are donating another set of gold rear bumper inserts for MV IV.
Anyone buy them yet?
sorry I did remember Cruzers pics he posted last year.