PDA

View Full Version : Supercharged F150 Project nearing completion

Jerry Barnes
11-30-2004, 04:34 PM
Well, I can't leave well enough alone. The F150 should be running with a new Intercooled Supercharger by January. We are getting very close and it should be a big improvement in performance. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

Thanks

Jerry

Tallboy
11-30-2004, 05:13 PM
great news jerry! with trilogy around, nobody will miss "svt"!

MARAUDER S/C #5
11-30-2004, 05:22 PM
We are getting very close and it should be a big improvement in performance.
If its anything like what you did for our Marauders, it will be a huge improvement !!! :up: :burnout:

Marauderman
11-30-2004, 05:26 PM
Yeah..this could be very interesting cause I have an F-150 Supercrew and also a ticket in the raffle...hummmm...Oh.. :banana2: yeah!!

MARAUDER S/C #5
11-30-2004, 05:35 PM
Yeah..this could be very interesting cause I have an F-150 Supercrew and also a ticket in the raffle...hummmm...Oh.. :banana2: yeah!!
Wouldn't that be sweet. The best of both worlds!

Marauderman
11-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Wouldn't that be sweet. The best of both worlds!
Yeah--it sure would ..except Ms. M would be all over me to do something to her '97 T-Bird she loves.....she wouldn't like it not having the only vehicle without some more umph!!! I think she would want the truck on a more daily basis in that case...she has come off the seat by letting me know lately she has a like'n to speed....first time in #7 had it up to 100 and the light ahead was turning red......that is what I'm talking about....she has hid this( lead foot) from me for a long time.......but I love it........Tom...

MikesMerc
11-30-2004, 06:00 PM
As we talked about on the weekend Jerry, my F-150 is ready and willing to go! I'd love nothing more to pull into Milan Dragway with my Marauder on the trailer being pulled by an eaton blown F-150!! Just to see the looks on peoples faces when I take my tow vehicle to the staging lanes would be priceless!!!

Keep the updates coming!

bigslim
11-30-2004, 07:02 PM
That is great news. That should be big news in the truck world. Who needs a Lightning when you can get a Trilogy. I know some guys here at work will want that. I will be looking for ride in it.

Bigdogjim
11-30-2004, 07:04 PM
Well, I can't leave well enough alone. The F150 should be running with a new Intercooled Supercharger by January. We are getting very close and it should be a big improvement in performance. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

Thanks

Jerry

Man now your talking:up:

This is what the world needs :burnout:

Fast trucks :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :P :P

Logan
11-30-2004, 07:08 PM
Since Ford screwed the pooch on the L & Harley, I expect business will be quite good for Trilogy! :)

MikesMerc
11-30-2004, 07:42 PM
Since Ford screwed the pooch on the L & Harley, I expect business will be quite good for Trilogy! :)

Indeed! Perfect timing for a F-150 Trilogy Kit!